Product Description: Pvb Film For Laminated Glass
Protect your product surface from pollution, damage, corrode, and scratch during the process of produce, transport, store and installation
Improve your brand image by having your logo & contact details on
Leaving no residue glue or trace on the target surfaces,
Maximum width 2300mm
Low gel,high transparency,High gloss,good flatness,low internal stress,
Stable adhering capacity and Easy to apply & remove, no adhesive residue after removal , Purity without pollution ,printable
We have the 9 whole production line (blow molding, printing, coating, cutting)
A stated-owned factory producing films for nearly 20 years
Test of PVB film:
Room temperature, 180°angle, 300mm/min, peel test
Room temperature, 250mm/min
Room temperature, 250mm/min
Package of pvb film:
Production of pvb film:
We participated in making the Formulate national standards for protective film in China.
We do business with many companies world wide for many years.
Adhesion Pe Film is available in a wide range of size, and possible to select different types as the user's requirement.
It's better that you can send us the samples of your products that request surface protection for our testing. Our engineers will analyze the surface condition of your products, then provide you the appropriate protection solution and products.
- Q:What solvent can dissolve the plastic film on the glazed tiles without damaging the glazed tile surface?
- If you are home improvement, bathroom, kitchen, these suggestions glazed tiles, living room, bedroom with glazed tiles and glass tiles can be. Specific to your use, you can choose what type of brick. Take my family as an example, the bathroom, the kitchen and the bedroom are all in ASA Asia. They all match up very well. So, I hope I can give you some help,
- Q:What is Matt BOPP film, or matt plastic film?
- Matt is generally matt surface roller pressing out, Matt film is like the role of frosted glass
- Q:Wood composite doors, plastic film paste on how to deal with?
- Film removal step: connect the power supply of the hair dryer, turn on the hot air, blow over the residual film, and see that the film has small bubbles. When you blow it, tear it off with your hand. If you don't tear it, with fine steel pellets prepared slowly rub, be careful not to force, force the stainless steel doors and windows on the paint may be damaged, then more doors can not be forced. If the hair dryer is not good with words, with a cloth dipped in liquor wipe it, cleaned quickly with a steel ball rub. Very soon.
- Q:Will a plastic film attached to a computer screen help reduce computer radiation?
- Good skin care online prior to isolation, such as the use of pearl film, the unique "Pearl Tsui film" in the skin to form a layer of 0.001mm pearl film can effectively prevent the pollution of the environment and radiation damage; followed by computer use, the face will be a lot of electromagnetic radiation absorption of particles, must be promptly wash with water, that will make the radiation is reduced by more than 70%!
- Q:What's the performance of PE plastic film?
- Thermal property. The melting point of polyethylene is proportional to the degree of crystallization and the size of the grain. Therefore, the melting point of LLDPE is 10-15 degrees higher than that of LDPE. Here, even if the same number of LLDPE, the higher the carbon number of the copolymer monomer, the higher the melting point. This rule is also suitable for softening point of VEKA. The heat sealing property of the film is corresponding to the full heat sealing temperature. The heat sealing temperature of LLDPE is 10-15 degrees higher than that of LDPE, and LLDPE is narrower than the melting point of LDPE, so the film has good heat sealing performance.Cold tolerance of LLDPE, the relationship between catalytic temperature and melt flow rate of LLDPE brittle temperature than LDPE, HDPE are low, which indicates that the resistance to low temperature.
- Q:In a bowl with the seeds covered with plastic film, you need time off the air
- There is no need for regular ventilation. Just put a few holes in the film.1, the plastic film cover in order to maintain soil moisture and temperature in soil seed germination when grown enough air breathing. Do not worry, you can use toothpicks to tie a few holes, or to support the film, there is a certain gap between the film and soil and air.2, some flowers covered with earthen or mud pots, not too much water, or easy to seed rot.3, the basin with good soil, sprinkle a few grains of flowers, water on the line. If the seeds seeds small, 7 to 10 days to come out,If the seed is relatively large, can be primed with blisters on two days, so a split shell in which seeds into the soil.
- Q:Why do you put plastic film on the paved road?
- Cover with plastic film to prevent moisture from evaporating. If the moisture is too fast, evaporation will affect the curing of concrete, it will cause cracking, peeling and other phenomena, affecting the strength of concrete.
- Q:What PE plastic film?
- Common sanitary bags are made of this material.
- Q:Why do plastic films undergo prepress?
- To gravure printing, flexo printing as a supplement, at present we are mainly gravure printing, gravure printing is absolutely mainstream, but this should be based on the actual situation of the enterprise to choose
- Q:Is it beneficial or harmful to wrap trees in plastic film?
- The rope tied the rope tied thick film with the trunk, and the rope tied outside the water, moisturizing plastic film. The method of ground film mulching and pressing soil with the same method has obvious effect of moisture control and temperature adjustment, and is also beneficial for survival.
Packer, leading manufacturer of theThermal Lamination Filmkinds of packaging materials such as composites, which is a new environmentally-friendly materials, this product non-toxic, tasteless ,excellent performance, easy to operate and so on.
We have been working to build the competitiveness of enterprises and to adhere to customer-centric, providing customers with high-quality pre-sales and after-sales service, delivery time, timely feedback.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East;Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range