Specifications of PVB film for safety glass:
PVB interlayer is the abbreviation of Polyvinyl Butyral. PVB film is made from PVB resin and plasticizer. It is a non-toxin and smell-free soft sheet materiel with thickness between 0.2mm-2mm, the best material for the interlayer of safety glass.
Features of PVB film for safety glass:
Max width: 2500mm
Application: building glass
Pvb building film roll for safety glass
Material: 100% pvb resin
Color: ocean blue
Max width: 2500mm
Package of PVB film for safety glass:
A. the pvb film is insulated with PE film, cased into an aluminum foil bag, then vacuum sealed, and lastly into plywood box or fiber can.
B. There should be quality certificate, packing list in the package. The marks of moisture proof, shock proof and sunlight proof should be labeled.
C. the width 1250mm is packaged in the fiber can, and the width more than 1250mm is packaged in the plywood box.
Production and loading of PVB film:
- Q:What are the appliances for drawing plastic films?
- Samples can be selected according to different products or according to the existing product standards. Under normal circumstances, the larger elongation, try not to use too wide testSample. Any test machine and thickness gauge that can do tensile test and meet the relevant requirements can be used as test instruments and equipment. Operate the test machine according to the specified speed, if there is no gaugeFixed speed, the choice of hard materials at low speed, soft materials choose higher speed. If the specimen is broken beyond the mark line, the sample will be void and the specimen will be re tested.
- Q:Is there any material in the strong film made of plastic material which is resistant to high temperature, piercing, and has high tensile properties and can not tear off the film?
- High temperature resistance, piercing resistance, and high tensile properties, tear, all these properties of the film should be LLDE film.
- Q:Can damp wood floors be made of plastic sheeting?
- Best not to use, so that the water can not evaporate out.
- Q:Why should a plastic film be added to the new cement road?
- The maintenance of concrete, according to the thermal calculation, concrete internal and surface temperature is less than 25 degrees, concrete pouring time after surface covered with a layer of plastic film insulation, timely prevent the conservation of water caused by excessive temperature difference between inside and outside the concrete temperature crack.
- Q:How can the weathering of the plastic film on the surface of FRP be removed?
- Solvent treatment. The use of solvent dissolution to deal with, clear plastic film surface of the organic dirt, dissolved and swollen plastic film surface, to improve adhesion to the ink. Because this method is more polluting to the environment, and the surface of some plastic film will corrode and cause cracking, so it has not been used except for the laboratory.
- Q:Plastic film surface corona treatment, the bigger the betters?
- The surface tension requirement of the general printing processing film is 38 42dyn; the surface tension of the composite processing film is required to reach 42 -54dyn; the surface tension of the film processed by vacuum aluminizing is not less than 42 50dyn.
- Q:Does the plastic film on the bank card fall off and affect the use?
- Whether the bank card can be used depends on the specific circumstances:1, if only the bank card surface plastic film fell, bank cards can be used.2, as long as the bank card black magnetic stripe is not worn or damaged, you can use it normally.3, the easiest way is to check the balance on the bank self-service machines. Bank cards are normal if you can check them.
- Q:The plastic film on the mattress doesn't tear off. Is it good for the body to sleep?
- The film is to prevent the cushion for a long time, wet, and then there is this layer of film is not easy to dirty the mattress, and the normal shop will be covered with a thin layer of mattress, laying in the sheets on it. No harm to the body!
- Q:Is plastic film the same as glass cloth?
- Plastic film and glass cloth are two concepts, plastic film is plastic products, and glass cloth is glass fiber, and plastic film is most afraid of high temperature, glass cloth on the contrary, their use does not have one thing in common
- Q:What is the density of the common PE films?
- PE film, that is polyethylene film. Polyethylene plastics are of high density, medium density and low density. Generally linear low-density polyethylene density: 0.91 - 0.965g/cm3 (g / cm3).
Packer, leading manufacturer of theThermal Lamination Filmkinds of packaging materials such as composites, which is a new environmentally-friendly materials, this product non-toxic, tasteless ,excellent performance, easy to operate and so on.
We have been working to build the competitiveness of enterprises and to adhere to customer-centric, providing customers with high-quality pre-sales and after-sales service, delivery time, timely feedback.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East;Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range