PET Metalized Film Lamination
1. Thickness: 38 micron
2. Width: under 1250mm
3. Paper core: 3" (76mm) or 6" (152mm)
1) Smooth and clear surface
2) Good printing quality and fireproof properties
3) Heat resistant, water proof, stable at high temperature or in boiled water
4) Environmentally friendly, no smell and non-toxic
PET Metalized Film
Using polyethylene as carrier, it can be used for very wide applications because of its excellent mechanical and chemical properties. it is an ideal material to make flexible packages as the metalized layer creates a great barrier to oxygen, light, and moisture and as a result prolongs product shelf life substantially.
On the other hand, it can be laminated to cardboard to make fabulous packages. It can also be used to make stationery and toys such as adhesive tapes, stickers, or used as varnishing film.
- Q:Can the plastic film on the lens of the swimming mirror be removed?
- This film is useless, you can tear off, this film is in use when anti mirror grinding, so it is useless. Because the goggles around the water cooler, the air inside the goggles easily in the goggles on the inner wall is condensed into water and fog.
- Q:What's the packing material for yogurt?
- Yogurt packaging (direct contact with the milk, milk is white, PE) three layer material more. Upstairs said BOPP is wrong. I've never seen a composite material for yogurt. Make the outermost layer of yogurt. BOPP composite is ok.A better one is a cup, and the PP cup is more common. Carton packaging, you go to the mall to see some, but the cost is relatively high, not necessarily for you.The cartons are not clear and should be the same or the same as the Tetra Pak products.
- Q:What kind of film is covered with a protective film on the tile surface?
- The advantages of PE protective film is the largest protected products in the production and processing, transportation, pollution, no storage and use in the process of corrosion, scratch, surface protection of original smooth glossy, so as to improve the product quality and market competitiveness.
- Q:Are planted steel structure plastic film shed structures?
- A large parking garage (with roof) at the terminus of the subway: BuildingTwo, large urban overpass: BuildingThree radio and television towers: StructuresFour. Cross Harbour Tunnel: BuildingFive runway and taxiway: StructuresSix, the Three Gorges Dam: Structures
- Q:What are the LLDPE plastic films and what are the main uses?
- The production of LLDPE begins with transition metal catalysts, especially Ziegler (Ziegler) or PHILPS (Phillips). A new process based on the olefin olefin metal derivative catalyst is another option for LLDPE production. The actual polymerization can be carried out in a solution and gas phase reactor. In general, butene is copolymerized with ethylene in a solution phase reactor, butene. Polymerization of Cyclohexene with ethylene in a gas phase reactor. The LLDPE resin generated in the gas phase reactor is in the form of particles and may be powdered or further processed into pellets for sale.With hexene and octene is based on a new generation of super LLDPE from mobile, union carbide. Novacor and Tao plastics et al. These materials have great toughness limit and have new potential in the application of automatic bag removal.
- Q:Building floor pouring why plastic film underneath?
- Only after the completion of casting, the surface of the filmThe reason is to prevent surface cracking;The question of the subjectPrevent moisture from the floor, affect the quality of the pouring
- Q:What happens when the friction coefficient of PE plastic film becomes larger?
- Mature temperature is too high, smooth agent in high temperature lose function, especially high temperature cooking bag, RCPP originally smooth bad, after high temperature long time ripening, friction coefficient is difficult to control.
- Q:What are the factors that affect the barrier property of plastic film?
- Plastic film due to stretching during molding, plastic macromolecules are subject to varying degrees of directional role, respectively, and the rules are closely arranged, the barrier to improve the film. The higher the degree of orientation, the better barrier property. Especially after biaxial stretching treatment, the grain size can be greatly reduced, and the crystallinity can be increased. It can be explained that on the one hand, stretching causes the crystalline particles to become smaller and smaller; on the other hand, the stretching increases the orientation of macromolecules and makes the arrangement more orderly, thus increasing the crystallinity and the arrangement density of macromolecules.
- Q:What's concrete plastic sheeting for moisture conservation?
- Film curing agent maintenance: in the new pouring concrete surface coated with a layer of liquid film curing agent (also called film solution), curing agent on the surface of the concrete to seal a layer of impermeable film formed quickly, prevent water evaporation in concrete, a maintenance method in concrete water mud fully water condition.
- Q:What kind of equipment will be used for plastic film production?
- A film made of polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, and other resins, used for packaging and as a coating. Plastic packaging and plastic packaging products market share was growing, especially the composite plastic packaging, has been widely used in food, medicine, chemical and other fields, especially in food packaging accounted for the largest proportion, such as beverage packaging, frozen food packaging, food packaging, food packaging, food cooking. These products have brought great convenience to people's life.
Packer, leading manufacturer of theThermal Lamination Filmkinds of packaging materials such as composites, which is a new environmentally-friendly materials, this product non-toxic, tasteless ,excellent performance, easy to operate and so on.
We have been working to build the competitiveness of enterprises and to adhere to customer-centric, providing customers with high-quality pre-sales and after-sales service, delivery time, timely feedback.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East;Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range