1. Characteristics of Bopp transparent Films
(1) Distinguished gloss
(2) High transparency
(3)Excellent abrasion resistance
(4)High stiffness, good foldability
2. Application of Bopp transparent films
(1) Books and magazines, pictures, promotional materials; non-drying adhesive, paper bag, clothes bag, liquor, food, cosmetic, medicine wrapping box
(2) Blueprint document, outdoor advertisement, spray paintings, post, digital print
(3) Wedding photograph, photo album
(4)The best material for making water-proof materials
3. Characteristics of Bopp metalized Films
(1) Excellent adhesion, density and uniformity of the Alum layer
(2) No bubble, wrinkle or desquamate
(3) Strong barrier to oxygen and steam air
(4) Excellent glossiness
(5)Good hot-sealing and printing property
(6)Can be well dry and extruded laminated with PE and CPP
4. Application of Bopp metalized films
It is widely used for candy,chocolate,high-grade cookies,ice cream packing ,compound flexible packing,compound paper packing, gift bag,decoration films labels etc.
TDS of BOPP film
thickness standard deviation
ASTM E 252
ASTM D 2578
ASTM D 882
ASTM D 882
ASTM D 882
ASTM D 1849
BMS TT 01
water vapour transmission
ASTM F 1249
ASTM D 2457
5. Production and package of BOPP film：
- Q:What kind of plastic film is a little sticky and can be affixed to the label perfectly? What is it like a sticker?
- I'm afraid you don't have that. The mucosa is not expensive. When you run out of it, throw it away and change it again.
- Q:Is there any material in the strong film made of plastic material which is resistant to high temperature, piercing, and has high tensile properties and can not tear off the film?
- High temperature resistance, piercing resistance, and high tensile properties, tear, all these properties of the film should be LLDE film.
- Q:Concrete pouring process can use plastic film capping, 12 hours after watering maintenance?
- Because of the large volume concrete pouring, because is in the heating stage, if water or submerged in water, concrete external cooling suddenly, causing internal and external temperature difference is too large, it is easy to cause serious cracks, it should avoid early watering. Due to the preferential use of low hydration heat slag cement, the curing time shall be no less than 21 days
- Q:Should the film on both sides and back of SIEMENS refrigerator be torn off?
- The SIEMENS refrigerator on both sides and the back of the film should be torn off.
- Q:Plastic film surface corona treatment, the bigger the better?
- The surface tension requirement of the general printing processing film is 38 42dyn; the surface tension of the composite processing film is required to reach 42 -54dyn; the surface tension of the film processed by vacuum aluminizing is not less than 42 50dyn.
- Q:How is the blow up ratio of a plastic film calculated? What's its formula?
- Well, the draw ratio is the ratio of the annular section area to the cross sectional area of the mandrel between the mandrel and the die. But I don't know the blowing ratio of PE and PO.
- Q:PVC and PE plastic film, which can be used as food preservative film?
- PE plastic wrap can be used to wrap food. Because PE made of plastic film is harmless to human body.
- Q:Masks that layer of white plastic film is used for what?
- The layer of plastic film should take off when doing facial mask, facial mask and do not use, if used together, will lead to the loss of film permeability, but will lose the mask itself, there may also be counterproductive.
- Q:A concrete cover film, under what circumstances to cover, what does not cover
- The thin film is a thin, soft transparent sheet. Made of plastics, adhesives, rubber, or other materials. A scientific interpretation of a polyester film is a 2 dimensional material formed by atoms, molecules, or ions deposited on the surface of a substrate. Example: optical film, composite film, superconducting film, polyester film, nylon film, plastic film and so on. Films are widely used in electronic, electrical, mechanical, printing and other industries.
- Q:How to choose PE plastic packing film
- Transmittance and haze are important indexes that determine the visibility and clarity of packaged goods, and have a great influence on the display effects of goods. Transmittance and fog are expressed as percentages. The greater the transmittance, the better the transparency of the film; and the greater the haze, the greater the opacity of the object through the film, the less clarity.
Packer, leading manufacturer of theThermal Lamination Filmkinds of packaging materials such as composites, which is a new environmentally-friendly materials, this product non-toxic, tasteless ,excellent performance, easy to operate and so on.
We have been working to build the competitiveness of enterprises and to adhere to customer-centric, providing customers with high-quality pre-sales and after-sales service, delivery time, timely feedback.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East;Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range