1. Specifications of PET Film:
Higher mechanical strength and toughness
Good flatness and coefficient of friction
Excellent dielectic property
Good resistance to most common solvents,moisture,oil etc
Good barrier of gas
2. Usage of PET Film:
FET Filmsare used for packaging,printing,laminating,decoration etc etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of PET Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:What can chemically react with protective film of ceramic tile?
- The protective film coated on ceramic tiles is a kind of PE film. The PE in PE protective film refers to Polyethylene. It's a kind of macromolecule organic compound with the simplest structure. And it's the most widely used polymer material in the world today. PE prtective film uses specific PE plastic membrane as its basic material. Accoding to density, PE film can be classified into high-density, medium-density and low-density PE film. The biggest advantage of PE film is that it can protect the product from pollution, corrosion and scratching throughout the whole process from production, processing, transpotation, storage to end use. It keeps the product clean and glossy which means to improve the quality and market competitiveness of the product.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on stainless steel?
- Usually the glue on the protective film is dry. . Tearing it down hardly. It may works this way.
- Q:Should the protective film of the sole of high-heeled shoes be torn off?
- Better tear it off.Protective film is smooth surface, no lines, no friction, prevent falling, shock absorption function
- Q:The PET protective film appears to be a solution to the problem
- PET film, after the protective film is torn, there will be residual glue and static electricity. Now I have a headache. Which boss is clear, give directions?
- Q:Decoration ground protection film how to paste more convenient and beautiful? Is there a way to introduce it?
- Spent nearly a million dollars or even several million yuan to buy Tiles, haven't finished renovation spoiled no appearance, although other decoration end will do fine cleaning work, but I expect every owner to see such "protection" scenes are the heart very uncomfortable.So what product protection decoration should pay attention to what? Or where we should be paid special attention to product protection? Here, we discuss together, we welcome suggestions, express their views.
- Q:Bought last year's cabinet, outside the layer of protective film for a long time, can not tear down, how to do?
- First use the hot air blower, and then use the card shovel1 use a hair dryer blowing hot air on the protective film protective film with ten or so, the hand ripped a hole;
- Q:How to remove the protective film on the security door?
- I suppose you can't remove the film because you didn't remove it immediately when you bought the door. You can find whether there is a part where the film curls. Apply some essential balm (or other oil) to the part and peel the part off at the same time. Repeating it for several times, you will find it's getting easier to peel. All you need is patience!
- Q:How can the protective film on the burglarproof door be removed after sun exposure?
- The first chunk by hand, or small pieces of plastic softening under the opposite side of the membrane and fine flour with wind in the above
- Q:How long is the screen left on the screen of the mobile phone for a long time?
- It's simple！ Never wipe it with hard objects. It will wear even harder. There is detergent in the general mobile phone shop. You can have it
- Q:Bad smell generated from the electric baking pan after its protective film is destroyed. Is the pan still usable?
- The smell is toxic. The non-stick interior coating is destroyed. I was told that things like is unusable soon or later. You'd better replace it as early as possible. It's destroyed by the spatulas.
The technical process and the quality of the products the production of composite materials of our company are in the leading position in domestic, regional sales mainly for overseas markets. Our company is extremely advantageous geographical conditions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 75 Million
||Northern Europe, North America, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 66000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range