||according to weight
||Standard Export Packing
Hot rolled steel coil
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
ss 304 304L hot rolled cold rolled stainless steel coil
0.3-120mm or as demand
1000-2000mm or as demand
1000-6000mm or as demand
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
3-5 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2. Chemical Composition about stainless steel sheet
| Grade|| C|| Mn(Max)|| P(Max)|| S(Max)|| Si(Max)|| Cr(Max)||Ni(Max)||Mo(Max)|
| 304L||0.03||2||0.045||0.03||1||18.0-20.0|| 8.0-12.0|
| 310S||0.08||2||0.045||0.03||1.5||24.0-26.0|| 19.0-22.0|
| 316L||0.03||2||0.045||0.03||1||16.0-18.0|| 10.0-14.0||2.0-3.0|
| 317L||0.03||2||0.045||0.03||0.75||18.0-20.0|| 11.0-15.0||3.0-4.0|
3. Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
- Q:What are the end uses of steel coil? galvanized steel coil?
- Steel coil is the name given to thinner sheet steel when it is manufactured - it comes out of the machine and is formed into a coil for ease of handling storage and transportation. Thin sheet steel is used for plenty of stuff. It can be slit (cut) into thin strips as well as just cropped and used at one of the standard lengths x widths it leaves the mill. There is a big market for this material. It is used in many construction and engineering applications for things like ducting, boxes, gutters, down pipes, flashings, panels, car bodies etc., anything made of thin steel Galvanising is a flash coating of zinc which improves it's corrosion resitance. Cost wise it is a relatively cheap material. The chemical composition of steel varies, it is mostly iron but has various other elements added or present as impurities that change it's characteristics, depending on the end use. These additional elements can be selected to give better weld ability, hardness, tensile strength, corrosion resistance, flexibility and so on. In many applications excess of these chemicals is undesirable. For example sulphur and carbon are generally better at lower levels. The chemical composition data is contained in a material data sheet and expressed as a percentage of the chemical present and which gives the composition of a particular batch of steel, allowing it to be selected for particular applications and traced for quality assurance purposes. The list you have there shows presence and quantity of other elements in a particular batch of coil. The thickness is 0.23mm, quite thin.
- Q:Question about steel type used in bridges.?
- It is used for other things besides bridges and that might be a bad use. Corten was used for very tall light standards in the Fort Worth Water Gardens with the clear understanding that it was to be kept dry. As time passed and personnel changed, somebody decided the round base with bolts sticking up was ugly and put dirt and plantings in the basin in the concrete holding the poles. The watering of the plants kept the rust going through the steel and one pole eventually fell, killing two people. The other light poles were removed.
- Q:Do they manufacture steel buckshot?
- No Steel Buckshot ...Yet... The whole idea behind steel shot was because there were a very large number of migratory birds, Geese, Ducks, etc dying after being hit with lead shot and developing infections, and lead poisoning, that ultimately killed or crippled too many birds. The Federal government stepped in and made Steel Shot a requirement for hunting all migratory birds. I think the biggest reason that Steel Buckshot isn't made yet is because it can only be fired out of modern, newly manufactured shotgun barrels and unless you have a shotgun designed to be used with steel shot, it would be damaged along with chokes made for lead shot only..I have no doubts that it's probably coming in the near future....Note* Penetration was never an issue, nor was the weight.........
- Q:how do they make stainless steel?
- Iron mixed with other metals:
- Q:Steel Building Erectors.....!!?
- Steel building erectors play an important role as they are well versed with all the ups and downs of erecting a steel building and can prevent your construction project from unnecessary delays. There are lot of inexperienced steel building erectors in the market who can offer you their services at a much cheaper rate. Be cautious! It never works in the long run. A qualified steel building erector will always provide an initial professional insight of your project and cost effective solutions for your project.
- Q:Starting a steel mill?
- Typically, steel mills are worth $20 million to $200 million and are owned by large corporations. Your best bet to own one would be to take over a corporation that already has one. That way you have all the supply lines, customers, experts and other workers already there, too. Stick with investing in going concerns, so you don't need to be an expert in each business to build it up. Get them ready made, learn the details from the people already doing it, then work out ways to improve it. Do not get tempted to borrow even 10c from the scammers who have answered your question. Start saving your real money, reading the financial news, and making small real investments in real stocks.
- Q:Casting Stainless Steel?
- You have 2 options. Sand casting or investment casting. Stainless steel can be cast with either of these methods. In either case a model or pattern will have to be created. For sand casting the pattern is all that is needed to go to casting. For investment casting the pattern is used to make a wax casting, which is then coated with the investment. The wax is burned out and the metal is then poured into the cavity. If you are making just 1 or 2 pieces you can have waxes machined. This saves the intermediate step Depending on the size machining may still be your best option. Especially if you want just 1 part.
- Q:What is purpose of providing steel in compression zone in Doubly reinforced beam ?
- There are several reasons to add compression steel. Keep in mind, supported steel (meaning it can't buckle) resists compression as well. Compression steel helps reduce long term deflections. Concrete creeps under sustained loads. Steel lessens the compression, meaning less sustained compressive stress to cause creep deflection. It makes members more ductile. Since the steel takes some of the compressive stress, the compression block depth is reduced, increasing the strain in the tension steel at failure, resulting in more ductile behavior (the moment at first yield remains largely the same with compression steel added, but the increase in capacity after yield is significant). Compression steel insures that the tension steel yields before the concrete crushes, meaning it helps change the failure mode to tension controlled. It makes beams easier to construct. With bars in the top and bottom, you have longitudinal reinforcement in all 4 corners of the shear stirrups to keep them in place when pouring the concrete. Also, for continuous members, its often easier to run your negative moment steel the full length of the beam rather than trying to cut it off in the positive moment regions. Serviceability concerns. You're going to end up putting steel in that region anyway to for temperature and shrinkage.
- Q:how to repair rusted steel concret?
- chrome steel is an alloy of iron and different metals, fairly Chromium and vanadium. you do no longer see it with the bare eye yet on the exterior of any chrome steel (SS) there are iron atoms and chromium atoms that are uncovered. in spite of the shown fact that, the chromium reacts preferentially to type an oxide. In essence, think of of chromium sacrificing itself for iron so as that iron won't rust. What a helpful guy huh! it somewhat is reported as passivation purely like maximum responders suggested. in spite of the shown fact that, greater desirable than that the chromium oxide varieties a good shielding layer that varieties a actual barrier combating Oxygen or any oxidant to realize and attack the iron below it. additionally, the chromium oxide shaped isn't FLAKY and porous, so it does not mar maximum of the exterior as an iron oxide (rust) would. For technology project, you won't make it too technical yet you additionally could make a reference or make an ANALOGY of rust prevention to intense college or social circumstances as being there to your pal or classmate yet in real existence, whilst the possibilities are too great, that secure practices afforded via chromium won't be adequate. because of the fact ultimately all steel uncovered to very oxidizing atmospheres will rust. in basic terms somewhat ruin in the exterior is sufficient to initiate the technique of rusting.
- Q:Does folding modern steel do anything to enhance a sword?
- Folded Steel
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range