AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS, JIS,ASTM,GB,AISI
galvanized steel coil
|Place of Origin: |
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Steel Coil, Steel Coil
Cold Rolled, Cold Rolled
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate, High-strength Steel Plate,Wear Resistant Steel
600-1250mm, 600-1250mm or customizable
RR, RAL color
|Zinc coated: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||excellent steel seaworthy export package with water and rustproof paper inside.|
|Delivery Detail:||7-30 days|
Prepainted GI Steel Coil / PPGI / PPGL Color Coated Galvanized Steel Sheet In Coil
|JIS G 3312||JIS G 3302||JIS G 3321|
|EN 10169||EN 10142/10427 EN10346||EN 10215|
|ASTM A755||ASTM A653||ASTM A792|
|ZINC OR AZ Coating||60-275g/m2||60-275g/m2||60-150g/m2|
|Painting||top paint 16-25um back paint 7-10|
|TYPE||Steel coil||Steel coil||Steel coil|
|Steel sheets/plates||Steel sheets/plates||Steel sheets/plates|
|Corrugated steel sheets/plates||Corrugated steel sheets/plates||Corrugated steel sheets/plates|
|TECHNIQUE||Hot rolled-cold rolled||Hot rolled-cold rolled||Hot rolled-cold rolled|
|-galvalume /galvanized||- galvanized||-galvalume /Aluzinc|
|SURFACE TREATMENT||Mini/regular/big/zero spangle,||Mini/regular/big/zero spangle,|
|Chromate treatment /chromate-free treatment /untreated unoile/oiled,||Chromate treatment /chromate-free treatment /untreated unoile/oiled,|
|TENSION LEVELLERT SKIN PASS anti-fingerprint/un-anti-fingerprint,||TENSION LEVELLERT SKIN PASS anti-fingerprint/un-anti-fingerprint,|
|APPLICATION||Structural use,roofing,corrugated roofing,commercial use,household appliance, industry,family|
|SPECIAL APPLICATION||Wear resistant steel,high-strength-steel plate|
- Q:Is Damascus Steel Fake?
- Well, it depends on what you call fake. Modern Damascus steel is perhaps similar, but it is not what people would call Damascus steel in 1500. It is made to look similar, but structurally it is different. For the most part the specific way of making Damascus steel is lost to history.
- Q:what is a better grade of steel?
- SAE 440 is the best. Classified as high grade cutlery steel. There are various grades of 440: A, B, C, and F. 440 A is the most stain resistant while 440 C has the most carbon and can achieve the highest hardness (Best edge Retention). SAE 440 Chemistry: 16 - 18% Chromium, 0.60 - 1.2% Carbon, 0.75% Molybdenum. SAE 420 is pretty good. Classified as cutlery steel, it is a stain resistant grade but has less chromium and significantly less carbon than SAE 440. SAE 420 Chemistry: 12 - 14% Chromium, 0.15% Carbon (min), 0 Molybdenum Chromium is what makes the steel corrosion resistant. It also adds toughness. Molybdenum adds extra corrosion resistance and adds hardenability. So you can see by chemical components that 440 is highest quality although that also means more cost. 1045 and 1065 are low quality steels and you should probably never use them for a knife. The 1 indicates plain carbon steel with little other alloying elements. The last two digits indicate how much carbon is in the steel. 1045 has 0.45% carbon, mid-range hardenability. 1065 has 0.65% carbon, high hardenability. So if I had to choose I would choose 1065 over 1045 but the difference isn't that noticeable. Everything I said here assumes they have all had the optimum Quench and Temper heat-treatment for their chemistry grade.
- Q:Uhm steel?
- If you want to know everything about steel, there's no way you're going to get an answer on Yahoo that is comprehensive enough. What you want to do is get some books on steel metallurgy, engineering properties of materials, and maybe machine design depending on your application. Topics will include molecular structure, material properties, alloying, stress and strain, work hardening, creep, computing damage and lifetime cycles, corrosion, toughness vs hardness, heat treating, and a ton of others. If you want to sharpen steel, that is a whole topic in itself concerning different blade profiles and their sharpness, edge holding, ease of sharpening, type of grind etc.
- Q:Steel toe boots safe?
- You're talking worst case scenarios here man. The steel toe isn't for parking tractors on, it's to keep you going when everything less than catastrophic occurs. It's like safety goggles protecting a person's eyes. They work great, but only to a point...
- Q:Steel plugs in the winter?
- It depends on the person. Sometimes cold weather makes stretched ears feel tight, like tighter against plugs. I never felt this, and my friends never have either(at least they say they haven't). Go ahead and wear them, but if you feel any discomfort, just change them out.
- Q:Steel Wool + 9V Battery Question...?
- Steel Wool 9v Battery
- Q:Stainless steel kitchen sink cleaning and polish?
- after cleaning the sink, wipe down with a small amount of baby oil. it will shine like new.
- Q:What is the best steel to use for making a knife?
- 01 tool steel is easier to work with. You need to contact places like Pop Knives and Supplies out of Washington, Georgia or Sheffield Steel out of Florida, I made custom knives for years with my husband. Made alot with ATS-34 Stainless. Look at links on my website source.
- Q:Why aren't bullets made of steel?
- The bullet needs to be a bit malleable to conform to the grooves in the barrel. In an American .30 gun a .308 bullet is forced out of the gun it has to conform to the .30 bore and .308 grooves to form a tight seal. That's why lead and copper are the primary materials of the bullet. A steel bullet in a steel bore would potentially produce a pipe bomb or at least do significant damage to the bore. Also, the weight of bullets are optimized for their application with the current materials. There is no need or desire to reduce the mass of the bullet. Simply reducing mass for increased velocity can effect the terminal ballistics in all kinds of ways, but you cannot assume that damage will be higher for a variety of reasons. If nothing else the fact that the military has INCREASED the 5.56x45mm from 55gr to 62gr should be enough to doubt your claim. Also steel is about 70% the density of lead, so there would not be a major savings in mass, but aluminum is only 25% the density and it is much closer to the hardness of lead. If you really wanted a light bullet, the aluminum may be the way to go.
- Q:how hot is white hot steel?
- White-hot steel is ~1200º C (2190 ºF) and above, though the exact temperature depends on the steel alloy used. To give you an idea of how hot this is: 5500º C surface temperature of the sun 1536º C Melting point of iron 1063º C Melting point of gold 660º C Melting point of aluminum 427º C Surface temperature of the sunward face of the planet Mercury 290º C Temperature of a commercial oven broiler
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range