||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Standard:ASTM, GB, JIS
Special Use:High-strength Steel Plate
Length:Under 5 Meter
Bundle Weight:2-3 Tons
Export Markets:South America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia
Packing:Seaworthy Standard Export Package
Origin:Boxing County, Shandong Province
Production Capacity:60000 Tons/Year
corrugation of hdgi for roofing :
|With the professional produce line, we can manufacture the best quality with competitive price as below:|
|Sheet Width:||760-1075 mm|
|Bundle weight:||2.0-3.0 MT|
|Surface finish :||60-120g/m2 zinc coating and the customers requirment!|
|Type:||YX28-207-828, YX14-63.5-850, YX15-225-900,|
YX35-125-750 , YX76-380-760, YX12-110-880,
YX10-130-910, YX25-205-820/1025, YX25-210-840/1050,
|Standard:||JIS G3302, JIS G3313, ASTM A653, GB/T2518-88, GB11253-89,ASTM A1008- 2000,BS,ETC.|
|Packing:||wrapped by plastic film and waterproof paper, and then fastened on wooden pallet.|
Used in building material field,Pipe making, furniture making,others
|Delivery times :||20 days after received T/T or L/C|
|Payment terms :||T/T or L/C ( or as your demand)|
|Supply ability :||6,000 ton per month|
|County we ever exported: Indonesia, Georgia, Mozambique, Somalia, Myanmar, Argentina,India,Dubai,|
we can supply you the products you need with most competitive price and high quality.
special size and standard can be accepted!
Details of Type:
1.What's your MOQ?
25MT, it is for one container.
2.Do you have QC teams?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the quality control for our products.
3. What's your normal delivery time?
Our delivery time about 10-20days for standard sizes, if you have other requirements like hardness and width ,it is about 20-40days. But don't worry ,we also try our best for the delivery time ,because time longer and our cost is higher.
4.Are the products tested before shipping?
Yes, all of our PPGI and GI was qualified before shipping. We test every batch every day.
- Q:Nylon or steel......?
- I like the sound of steel better, sweetie! But nylon is nice too, especially if you wanna play, but you don't want to disturb others!
- Q:Why not use stainless steel to make coins?
- Stainless steel has been used by some countries to make coins, but it's not an ideal metal. When a coin is struck, a die comes down and strikes the blank with many tons of force (the blank is also sitting on top of another die--one has the image on the obverse (front) of the coin, while the other die has the image of the reverse of the coin). When the die strikes the blank, the force causes the metal in the blank to flow into the recesses of the die. The problem with stainless steel is that it doesn't want to flow into the die. To get an image, either the relief (how high the raised portion of the design will be) has to be very low, and the coin has to have a simple design, or they have to greatly increase the pressure of the strike. This slows the coining press down, and greatly shortens the life of the dies.
- Q:What happens to the solution of copper (II) sulfate when steel wool is added?
- once you upload water to anhydrous copper(II) sulphate it turns blue because of the fact that's going to become hydrous copper(II) sulphate. Then, in case you upload water greater, that's going to proceed to be blue, could be slightly darker.
- Q:What is Damascus steel.?
- It's a special type of steel that was made in Syria. It is used to make swords or knives. It's mostly used in Middle East and South Asia.
- Q:how to tell the difference between steel and nylon strings?
- you do NOT want to put steel strings on a nylon string guitar, it will ruin it. It does get a little confusing. With steel strings, all 6 strings are metal. (usually steel, but not always, nickel, copper may be used too) And they use a steel core. with nylon strings, the high 3 strings, are obviously nylon/plastic. the 3 bass strings look metal, but they have a silk type core, with metal wrapped around it. The steel strings have a LOT more tension,, they can break the plastic tuners, beak the nut, pull the top up, and pull the bridge off, If you're not sure yet, have a real music store explain it, not a toy store, or costco or walmart.
- Q:Iron heavier than steel?
- Steel is iron, with other things added that strengthen it and/or make it less rust liable. So, in general, steel is stronger than iron. In so far as the density, that depends on the steel alloy. Some are higher than iron, some lower. Remember there are hundreds of different steel alloys. edit: but the density is still close to that of iron. density steel 7750 to 8050 kg/m³ density iron 7870 kg/m³
- Q:Do steel cartridge cases take less pressure than brass cases?
- Steel cases are harder to manufacture, but cheaper in material. Loaded? Yes. Those cases are a very mild steel, and will 'flow' well enough to seal at the pressures involved. The question might come up with low pressure loads though. RE-loaded?? - I wouldn't try it, even if they weren't berdan primed.
- Q:Why are properties of steel not identical?
- Grade 440C is one of the highest strength stainless steels. It is also very wear resistant. Good for use as ball bearings and other high wear applications. 400C has the highest carbon content of the 440 steels. 440A and 440B are identical but have lower carbon contents and have lower strengths and higher corrosion.
- Q:Which is a greener building material, steel or wood?
- In okorder.com/.. Properly managed then wood is a fully sustainable and green building material and from an environmental perspective is better than steel. However, it doesn’t possess the compressive strength that steel possesses and it can’t easily be worked or formed into structural components like steel can.
- Q:Can fire resistant building materials burn hot enough to melt steel columns?
- they shouldn't, provided that they are properly fireproofed. in the case of the wtc the explosion of the plane instantaneously removed the spray on fireproofing in the members. the unprotected members then melted. had the fireproofing remained on the members the office equipment etc most likely would have burnt itself out before the members became comprimised.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range