Hot Sale Pre-Painted Galvanized (PPGI) Color Coated Steel/ Aluminized Steel Coil
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, roof panel, wall panel in
steel structure in warehouse,corrugated roof, roller shutter
door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
factories exhibition hall，doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning,
micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument
panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
With excellent cold-rolling steel strips as base material, it has the advantages of
* Good manufacturing performance
* High impact resistance
* Uniform plating thickness
* High adhesive force
* No peeling after forming
* High corrosion resistance
Al-Zn Galvanized Steel Coil.SGLCC
0.3-1.0mm ,thickness tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
All RAL Color,or be customized
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your Warranty？
Warranty: 1-Year for the whole light. Warranty is based on correct storage, installation, using and maintenanc
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:Which is stronger, Wood or Steel?
- steel bridges that have been made of wood lasted way longer than steel bridges NOT true. Why do you think bridges are made from steel or concrete, and not wood? wood rots and splinters and doesn't last more than 10 years when exposed to the weather. .
- Q:Metro Roof Products? steel roof?
- Steel roofing Pro...life of product is much longer then Asphalt shingles....Looks great...multi colors.......Just love the stuff... Cons....More costly then singles at first but since it last longer it is really a better buy.......
- Q:making holes is iron and steel?
- That's what drill bits are made for. Those for steel and iron will usually be made of high speed steel. What is important, is the sharpening, and of course, the overall condition of the drill bit. If you need to drill a larger hole, it is helpful to drill a small hole first (pilot drilling), then open it out to size. Never use drill bits you intend to drill iron or steel with to drill such as timber! It will ruin them for steel working.
- Q:Is blue steel stronger than stainless steel? i heard it is.?
- yes okorder.com
- Q:TRAGUS PIERCINg?!Stainless Steel?!?
- Titanium is better, and most piercings heal better with titanium used jewellery.
- Q:When does steel start to Warp?
- Steel will only warp due to temperature under two conditions: 1. It is not heated evenly - in this case, the hotter parts will expand more than the cooler parts. 2. There are internal stresses in the steel (often from welding or cold-working - as an example, an I-beam or C-channel is usually hot worked, but some cold work can happen, so they can sometimes warp if you heat them ). This means that the steel won't warp due to temp if it's not 1 or 2. However, it could soften and fail if it has a load on it. As for softening, it really depends on what steel alloy you're looking at. Some steels (mainly the expensive alloys) don't really change until above 400 C (750 F), but mild steel really starts to weaken around 150-200 C (300-400 F) Rajashekhar has a point when it comes to forging. Steel isn't really soft enough to forge properly until above 1000C (1830 F), but if you're worried about using steel in a higher temp situation (like around a blast furnace or industrial oven), then make sure you choose a steel that has been rated to work at that temp.
- Q:Cleaning granite and stainless steel?
- Granite purely needs a wipe with washing liquid in water Dry off applying a micro fibre textile comparable which comprise your chrome steel yet to maintain it finding extreme high quality practice a splash little one oil on cotton wool and wipe over This facilitates look after its shine and lustre
- Q:Use for spring steel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Use for spring steel? What is the use for spring steel that take advantage of its unique properties?
- Q:A roll of 1 meters wide color steel roll about how many tons?
- Color steel roll is a composite material, both steel and organic materials, both of them a little. Both the mechanical strength of steel plate and easy molding performance, but also organic materials, good decoration, corrosion resistance. 1 meters wide should also have length, wall thickness conditions to know how many tons. The manufacturer is generally in accordance with customer requirements into a volume, the normal width of 1 meters per roll over 1 tons.
- Q:can i heat treat and temper ASTM A36 steel?
- A36 is plain carbon structural steel. A36 could almost be considered junk steel. It is not suitable for cutting tools in any respect, as it is far to soft to hold an edge. A36 generally cannot be heat-treated, A36 can only be strengthened by cold-working, and even then, only up to about 60,000 psi. Heating the steel will only make it softer. The only real virtue of A36 is that it's easy to work with, it's easily cut and machined and it is very easy to weld. This is good for making steel structure, but not for knives. Probably the most popular material for knife blades is type 440C stainless. 440C is easy to work with in the un-treated state, and the heat treatment procedure is relatively simple.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range