1. Thickness: 0.12mm-1.3mm
2. Width: 600mm-1250mm
3. Length: According to client's demands
4. Top paint: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um)
Back paint: 7 +/- 2 um
5. Gloss: Normal or High gloss
6. Zinc coating: Z50-Z275G/psm
7. Inside Diameter: 508mm/610mm
8. Outside Diameter: 1000mm-1500mm
9. Coil weight: 3-8 tons
10. Payment: T/T, L/C, D/P, Paypal, Western Union
11. Trade Term: FOB, CFR, CIF
12. MOQ: 25 Mt
13. Package: Export standard package or as request
14. Shipment: By container
15. Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
16. Grade: JIS G3322, CGLCC, ASTM A755, CS-B
CNBM Steel is mainly engaged in producing and exporting galvanized steel coil/sheet(GI), prepainted galvanized steel coil/sheet(PPGI), corrugated galvanized sheet and tinplate coil/sheet. CNBM Steel has also become the agent of hot rolled coil/sheet, cold rolled coil/sheet, I beam, angle steel and channel steel.
Take customers as the honoured, Take quality as the foundation!
Strive For Survival On The Basis Of Quality!
1. ISO, BV, CE, SGS approved
2. Competitive price and quality from our own factory
3. Efficient service team online for 24 hours
4. Smooth production ability(50000tons/month)
5. Quick delivery and standard exporting package
6. Flexible payment with T/T, L/C, Paypal, etc
0.3mm Thickness PPGI Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil
Technique of production
Double painting and double baking process
508mm Or 610mm
Top: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um) back: 7 +/- 2 um
JIS G3322 CGLCC ASTM A755 CS-B
coloace coating type
PE, SMP, HDP, PVDF
Back side coatingcolor
Light grey, white and so on
PPGI is featured with light-weight, good looking and
anticorrosion. It can be processed directly, mainly used for construction industry,
home electronic apparatus industry,
electronic apparatus industry, furniture industry and transportation.
- Q:Can I load my own steel core ammo?
- Please okorder.com/ You're likely to find steel core ammunition from any of those manufacturers, and many more. Have fun... but steel core ammo is no more effective than lead ammunition, unless you're planning a crime spree and want to attempt to punch through a ballistic vest, and even that's not guaranteed.
- Q:Carbon Steel strength grading?
- Depends on the sword design. Some swords are high carbon, some a low carbon, some are made from a billet of alternating high and low carbon ('Damascus' steels). It all depends on what characteristics you want for your sword. Softer steels won't hold an edge as well but they offer great flexibility so your sword won't shatter when they make impact with armor or shields. Harder steels hold better edges but they're prone to binding in wooden shields and then being broken as soon as a bending force is applied along the weak axis of the blade. Japanese Katanas have both hard and soft steels to allow the blade to bend yet still hold strong edges. If you're making the sword from raw materials on your own, look up some different recipes for crucible steel. It's probably the most fun and involved process.
- Q:Should I buy steel toe boots or soft toe boots?
- Steel toe boots they protect your feet and toes a lot better and if u are going to be working they would be better to have than soft toe boots
- Q:Can raccoon bite through steel?
- Well the raccoons can't bite through steel unless it is very thin steel, like aluminum foil thickness. But they have long arms and can reach into the cage so that would be my worry. They are also very clever so I don't know if it is safe for the bunny. That would depend upon the size of the cage and how hungry the raccoons are. The raccoons might be tempted to try to steal the bunny's food so that is a concern. Check with a pet shop owner or forester or someone like that who has knowledge about raccoons in the area.
- Q:why do ships of steel float?
- Concrete boats also float, Capt Johns link explains that. It is area + weight + volume. Displacement. Buoyancy is achieved by Displacing fN or X.
- Q:Steel case ammo in an AK?
- The ak was designed with the steel cased ammo in mind. The only real wear is going to be the chamber area, and even at that, it is going to take many thousands of rounds to wear it out. be more concerned with the corroive ammo, and clean the firearm well with warm soapy water or military bore cleaner after each shooting session.
- Q:Is there Non-Corrosive stainless steel?
- All stainless steel will corrode in certain conditions. Some varieties are worse than others. For instance grade 409 which is used for car exhausts (and other things) will rust. For the most suitable grade call a local steel supplier which carries stainless steel. Some of these companies will have a catalog of available grades and the appropriate uses. It would probably help to let them know what types of chemicals are present and what temperature the water is. You may want to call several suppliers, the quality of answer you get may vary quite a bit from company to company. The cost of exotic grades of stainless can be quite high. you may have to use a less appropriate grade if you can't justify the cost. If corrosion is a very serious concern for this be forewarned that stainless steels can be contaminated by contact with carbon steel (ordinary steel). I have seen rust form on stainless steel after a carbon steel bar was set down on the stainless steel. The carbon steel will leave trace amounts under prolonged contact. I have even seen signs of contamination of stainless steel direct from the supplier.
- Q:steel building for horse barn?
- a great style of human beings are putting up those steel homes made by making use of agencies like Cleary or Morton because of the fact they are greater fee effective. yet in my opinion, i don't think of they greater wholesome horses all right. They dent very relatively, all the horse has to do is lean against it somewhat. additionally they provide no insulation so as that they are like little ovens interior the summertime and are fairly chilly interior the wintry climate. in case you're able to have adequate money it, i might flow with a competent previous formed timber barn.
- Q:So i got caught steeling?
- Steeling? What's that? Did you take a piece of steel and weld it? I am confused?
- Q:Sealing stainless steel?
- Make a paste from Lemon Juice and salt, scrub gently, and then rinse with water. To clean a stainless steel surface, use mild detergent,or baking soda or vinegar diluted in water. Clean, then dry with a soft cloth. Most stainless steel has a grain; if you are using any kind of an abrasive on a stainless surface, always make sure you clean in the direction of the grain. The don'ts are: Don't use bleach. Don't use steel wool unless it is an absolute last resort. Some of the fine particles can lodge in the surface of the stainless and will eventually rust, giving the appearance that the stainless itself is rusting. Don't let the following food items (ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, salad dressings) remain on your stainless surfaces for any length of time. If they sit on the stainless for more than a few minutes, they may bleach it out. You can actually rub out this white area with a very fine Scotchbrite pad. Make sure you are going along the grain lines and not at right angles to them.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range