||depend on the order quantity
|Place of Origin::
||Cold/Hot water supply
||Hot and cold drinking water supp
ppr pipe fittings hot and cold drinking water supply din standard
PPR Pipe Fitting
1. OEM Available
3. ISO15874 DIN8077/8078
4. ISO9001 14001 AENOR
We have over 10 years producing experience in Beijing for pvc,cpvc,pp,ppr,pe,pex pipes fittings ,taps. We have own factory in China. We have exported more than 40 countries. We have passed ISO9001 CE certificate.
ppr pipes fittings
for cold water and hot water use
dn20 to dn110
female threaded ends male threaded ends
white grey dark or as you request
T/T L/C Western Union Paypal
30 days after receiving 30% payment
PPR pipe and fittings Feature:
High Temperature Resistance:In Long term normal use the working temperature is 70 °C,the maximum temperature is up to 95°C in short terms use.
Heat Preservation: low thermal conductivity which is only 1/1500 of brass pipe. And 1/250 of steel pipe. Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than metal pipes.
Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives, would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium.
Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion. can use more than 50 years on normal conditions
Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation, ppr pipe can reduce installation costs by as much as 50%over metal piping system.
Recycled and Environment-friendly
1) Cold / hot water supply facilities for public buildings
2) Food, chemical, electronic industry pipeline networks; Such as
Pipeline networks for transporting all kinds of corrosive liquids
3) Drinking water production system pipeline networks; Such as
Pure water and mineral water
4) Air conditioning facility pipelines
5) Compressed gas pipeline networks for industry
6) Pipeline networks for swimming pools
7) Pipeline networks for solar energy facilities
8) Agriculture and garden production transporting systems
- Q:My wife has a severe asthma and it got worse after we found mold on window sills. How do we deal with the?
- If they aren't welded, they don't count. If any are threaded and will be seal-welded later, they do count. If they have weld-neck flanges they do count. If there is no weld, why would they be counted?
- Q:whats the speed limits in usa?
- No. I live 3rd class in Philadelphia. I am barely able to afford food at the moment. Do you really expect me to help you pay something for Tiger Woods that he can already afford?
- Q:who wants to run off to an island and leave it all??
- The time has changed. People with aura emanating over their head are not born any more!
- Q:Puvc pipe joint leakage how to do?
- That will help you do better plugging without changing the new foundation. But the cost is several times higher than the new one. Ha-ha
- Q:What are some things you can do if you catch on fire?
- on an analogous time as using in a set of roughly 15 on a path almost all of the horses spooked at a highway crossing whilst a cement truck glided with the aid of. distinctive riders (13 with the aid of the time it grow to be all pronounced and completed) have been given thrown and my ultimate pal have been given trampled with the aid of her horse. They airlifted her out with the aid of helicopter after medics have been given her returned to the camp. The helicopter had to land interior the exterior using section so they had to usher in hearth autos because of the prospect of sand being sucked into the engine. all of the horses in camp spooked of path and actually everyone grow to be chasing horses for hours after the helicopter left to take my pal to the well-being midsection. They considered it a severe trauma case because of the trampling and he or she swore she could no longer circulate something under her neck. So besides, she have been given released from the well-being midsection that night. Her injuries- bruised ribs and a huge hoof print formed bruise ineffective midsection on her chest.
- Q:Why people cannot park near a fire hydrant?
- are you talking about the threads, or is your gas line underground then you need to buy the plastic coated pipe and wrap it in 10 mil tape
- Q:Backgrounds in orchestral concerts (or any concerts for that matter)? ?
- They make special tires that are good on ice. For example, they are a softer tire. You do not want a hard tire on ice as it will do nothing. 4 wheel drive will be a lot better than 2 wheel drive except on turning. Turn slowly and with caution.
- Q:What's the best system or method to store 15,000 bottles of wine in a small winery?
- just get an IR camera record to disk, or buy one of those Game camera that will take a gizillion pic to memory, They come cammo, have an IR lighting device/camera for night.
- Q:Foam, Water, Or CO2 Fire Extinguisher For House?
- Not being able to see what your talking about make this are to say but i think from what you said your going to have to have some come out and take a look at it. sorry i know thats not what you wanted to hear.
- Q:Police lie detector test question about friends smoking marijuana?
- under your sink there is a U shaped pipe with a big nut around each end. loosen the two big nuts (put a pan under it first to catch the water) and the piece will come right out. You might need a pair of channel locks or big pliers to get it loose. It should not be to tight so you might be able to get it to come loose by putting a rag around it to get grip on it. After you get it out just clean it out and replace the same way it came apart. Snug the nuts back down and check for leaks. Its a fairly simple task.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range