||depend on the order quantity
|Place of Origin::
||Cold/Hot water supply
||Hot and cold drinking water supp
ppr pipe fittings hot and cold drinking water supply din standard
PPR Pipe Fitting
1. OEM Available
3. ISO15874 DIN8077/8078
4. ISO9001 14001 AENOR
We have over 10 years producing experience in Beijing for pvc,cpvc,pp,ppr,pe,pex pipes fittings ,taps. We have own factory in China. We have exported more than 40 countries. We have passed ISO9001 CE certificate.
ppr pipes fittings
for cold water and hot water use
dn20 to dn110
female threaded ends male threaded ends
white grey dark or as you request
T/T L/C Western Union Paypal
30 days after receiving 30% payment
PPR pipe and fittings Feature:
High Temperature Resistance:In Long term normal use the working temperature is 70 °C,the maximum temperature is up to 95°C in short terms use.
Heat Preservation: low thermal conductivity which is only 1/1500 of brass pipe. And 1/250 of steel pipe. Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than metal pipes.
Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives, would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium.
Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion. can use more than 50 years on normal conditions
Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation, ppr pipe can reduce installation costs by as much as 50%over metal piping system.
Recycled and Environment-friendly
1) Cold / hot water supply facilities for public buildings
2) Food, chemical, electronic industry pipeline networks; Such as
Pipeline networks for transporting all kinds of corrosive liquids
3) Drinking water production system pipeline networks; Such as
Pure water and mineral water
4) Air conditioning facility pipelines
5) Compressed gas pipeline networks for industry
6) Pipeline networks for swimming pools
7) Pipeline networks for solar energy facilities
8) Agriculture and garden production transporting systems
- Q:Holiday/Winter Survey?
- Since you're talking about plumbing - no, there's no reason why a plumber would want to use a clear piece of plexi on the end of a pipe. They'd just put a cap to seal off the end. I don't actually know, but my suspicion is that plexiglass would probably bond to PVC with PVC cement. That's easily tested with scrap. If so, get your PVC pipe and there are lots of fittings that will fit on the pipe and still be open ended - unions, adaptors. Go to Home Depot or Lowes and just shop. Assuming the glue works - glue on the fitting and then just glue on the plexi. You COULD just cut the end of the pipe, but using a fitting will give you a machined-flat surface to glue to.
- Q:Silicone gasket, rubber gasket, water pipe joint which is good?
- Ordinary rubber gaskets as long as meet the food grade requirements are also available. But the high temperature resistance performance is inferior to the silica gel gasket. The price of silica gel gasket is usually higher than that of ordinary rubber gasket
- Q:can car alarms set off house alarms?
- Yes. I have found a lot of old coins and a number of antique bottles in good condition, along with some interesting old tools and household objects. The house was built in 1875, so a lot of stuff has accumulated over the years.
- Q:I have an 08 Gti 3000 miles how to detect if theres something wrong with the suspension?
- What do you want to know exactly? There are many factors to consider. You need to know the type of fluid to transport, laminar or turbulent, flow rate, GPM or CFM, pressure drop, elevation, distance, fittings for turns and corners, pipe smoothness, friction loss.
- Q:G1/8 "pipe joint end special sealing WD-B02 is what mean
- The sealing effect is better than the traditional O ring. The elastomeric seals are used as axial static seals for threaded oil and screw ends, and the cross section remains almost constant at high pressure.
- Q:Smoke detector goes off for about 5 seconds every hour, what does it mean.?
- to allow for pipe fittings and cutting. I think. Kind of like when I was hauling 60 foot wood beams. They were cut to 61ft
- Q:if you are at school and mspace is blocked where else can you go to to get on myspace?
- Copper pipe is rare (if available at all). About 50 years ago, threadless copper pipe (T.P.) was available with pipe gauge wall thickness which was brazed rather than threaded. Copper now comes in rigid or flexible inch sizes in several grades. DWV thin wall for Drain, Waste, and Vent Type M light duty Type L average duty (domestic interior water service) Type K heavy duty (exterior or buried service) Copper tube is assembled with compression fittings, flare fittings (tools and skill required), or soldering. For physical dimensions search: Table of copper pipe size Table of copper tube size
- Q:If metal is a conductor of electricity and metal attracts lightening, then why are umbrellas made with metal?
- CPVC pipe is rated for domestic hot and cold water, and is typically much cheaper than copper. It is seen a lot in house trailers of a certain age, and in cheap residential construction. It is NOT rated for commercial use. It's single virtue is that it is cheap. It gets brittle with age, it cannot take excessive pressure, the fittings, especially valves, wear out quickly as well. And it has a large coefficient of expansion which must be accommodated as part of the installation. Writing for myself, I would not touch the stuff. A much better, if slightly more costly option is PEX. It has been around in Europe for many years, is extremely rugged, and very easy to use.
- Q:Whats your favourite song thats never been released as a single?
- There are so many specialty herbs and ingredients required to make a good one, I would suggest buying it. A gentle cleanse is far from dangerous. I think the other folks are thinking of the cleanses thru the rectum. ugh Drinking a special cleanse drink will stimulate the colon and purge all the yuck that builds up over time from all the crap we eat. I do a cleanse twice a year and feel wonderful. More energy, better overall health.
- Q:what should you do if the fire extinguisher gets in your face and skin?
- You don't have administrative privileges to change a home page on those computers. Whomever the computer belongs to is the administrator and must is the one who is authorized to make those changes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range