Key Specifications/Special Features:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. Our comapny has good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:Are there any female tile setter's?
- Becoming a tile setter is not hard at all. I've been a tiler for 7 years and am now 24 years old. The hardest part of the job is carrying countless boxes of tiles up and down stairs. You have to not be afraid to use hand tools such as grinders and undercut saws. Also, be prepared to make a mess of yourself with all the thinset and glue because you will be repositioning tile to fit it right and will get stuff on your hands and continue to wipe on yourself :)
- Q:How do I best fix loose tiles in Shower?
- Tiles originally went on with an adhesive mortar and then grout. I suspect the grout fell out, and water softened the mortar and the tile fell off. Take the tile off and clean any loose mortar from behind it. Don't use the shower for a couple of days and let the area dry thoroughly. Buy some silicone adhesive that is not water soluble and re-stick the tile to the wall. Once it has been in place for 20 minutes, re-re-grout the tiles using a latex grout. Let it all dry a couple of more days and you are good to go.
- Q:Cheap bathroom tile?
- Ask okorder.com and put in your zip code, you can read the listings of every auction in the area around you. I got enough ceramic tile to tile my entire bathroom, it's 10X15, for $11. I also just bought Bruce oak hardwood flooring for a 25X18 room for $200. You'll just need a little patience to wait until what you want comes up at auction.
- Q:How can I return the shine to my black tile in my master bath?
- Go to home depot or lowes and buy Gel-Gloss. It's a polish for tile. It works great! I use it on my kitchen tiles and fiberglass tub surround. They have it on the aisle by the sinks and tubs.
- Q:Installing Floor Tile?
- When you lay tile you have to start in the middle of the room or else the corners won't correspond. The wall seem straight but they are not. Remember, I told you.
- Q:Can you paint tiled floor?
- There okorder.com/ it recommends not using floor tile paint in places such as bathrooms where there is moisture. I guess you could paint the floor a week or two before putting it on the market - a case of buyer beware if it all scrapes off 6 months later - but the paint is quite expensive so I wouldn't personally go down this route myself - as it's not a nice thing to happen for the unsuspecting buyers. I'm guessing that currently the floor is more of an eyesore as you haven't integrated this into your current bathroom design? Personally, I would ditch the painting idea and buy a decent off-cut of lino and cover up the old floor tiles since you only have a small area to work with. Lino nowadays comes in many guises/patterns and since it's a small area you can check all local companies for offcuts of perhaps the more expensive pseudo 'wood' type lino etc... You may spend £50 but it will brighten the room and transform it into a more modern look - and ultimately will help you get your asking price. (You could also tell the buyers that the original green tiles are still underneath and they could reveal them if they wanted to...just don't tell them how ugly they are...the secret is to get them excited about new possibilities in the future!!) LOL Fingers crossed that your house sells quickly in the Spring. xx
- Q:Why does the tile soak?
- Q:ceramic tiles?
- Most soaps leave a film on tiles I purchased a steam mop, just cleans the tires with steam and leaves no film or residue, they look like they did when they were first laid. See if you can borrow one from some one to give it a try. You will love it. Good Luck
- Q:Can i make a shelf from tiles mounted perpendicular to the walls in a walk-in shower?
- The shelf could only appear to have been made from tile. The tiles are mounted on a subframe, covered with cementitious board and adhered with mortar, typically. With new construction (or major remodel), this is pretty straightforward; you'd just plan it in to the framing and finishing. With an existing shower, I'd have to say No, to this thought, because there'd be nothing to mount the tiles properly to. If you do get that far, you can get tiles with a specially shaped edge, called a bullnose that won't show the underside of the tile's body (an unglazed edge) for the edges of a surface, like a shelf. Grout can also be used to hide those 90 degree angles, if the bullnose tiles are not made to match the tile you are working with. Hope that helps/
- Q:Where can I get ceramic floor tiles to match what I have?
- Take a piece of the tile into your local hardware store and tell them that you want to match it. If they don't have it, I would suggest just tiling over it.
We are a professional ceramic factory which is specializing in the production of polished porcelain tile and rustic porcelain tile with italian production lines .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million - US$ 2.5 Million
||30.00% Domestic Market
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, lanshi port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range