Popular Outdoor Rattan round bed for garden
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 pc
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Q:My mom have got a new sofa two weeks ago, my dog loves to jump up on the new sofa and sleep. My mom does not want him to sleep on the new sofa. He keeps getting up when we are not looking. How can I teach my dog to not sleep on the new sofa?
- We just got our first puppy a few weeks ago and my mom is the same way. We have a trainer coming to our house once a week, this has been something we are working on. If you roll out a sheet of tinfoil across your couch the next time your dog jumps he will get off of it. They don't like the feel on their paws. Another thing that can work is a spray bottle, if he jumps you say down and at the same time give him one squirt. Trust me they learn fast! Good luck! :)
- Q:Couple of months ago I asked about my dogs peeing on sofa. Got several answers back; all said to crate train them, train them to go outside etc. The problem is that they are trained to go outside and they won't pee in their 'crate'. However, I have one sofa that they tend to pee on even if they just came in from outside. They are nearly 18 months old, sisters, and are Chihuahuas. I'm not even sure which one does it! Any suggestions?
- I would suggest not even letting them on the couch. If they can't get on the couch they can't really pee on it.
- Q:need ideas to clean my sets of sofas?
- What are they covered with, and how dirty are they ? Fabric - hire a stream cleaner Leather - get professional advice.
- Q:A sofa is mounted on rollers so that it moves with negligible friction. Pushing that sofa up a ramp from the street onto a moving van, a worker does 1600 joules of work on the sofa. Yet, the sofa gains only 100 joules of kinetic energy; it’s not moving too fast at the top of the ramp. A) How is this possible? B) Is energy conservation violated here? Please explain.Thanks
- Rolling friction is less than the sliding friction
- Q:i' decorating my room i like to have a sofa like the one at audrey hepburn's house in Breakfast at Tiffany's, its a white purple sofa. does anyone know where can i find a picture of it??
- This one? Go about halfway down the page.... There's a photo of the original sofa...and further down, a photo of a similar sofa the blogger found. That looks like a really uncomfortable sofa.
- Q:I have a small studio apartment and I'd like to paint an accent wall. But I want it to compliment my red sofa.
- What Color Is Paprika
- Q:Some months ago, I disputed a game of cards won by Earl Cranworth, having accused him of using a system of weights and pulleys to cheat. I refused to pay him what I owed.This afternoon, quite out of the blue, the Earl visits my manor in a tempest of fury, demanding I pay him his dues. He did not even allow my butler to announce him, but thundered through into my drawing room. Well, I had no option but to summon a henchman to soften him up. I currently have the bounder trapped in my sofa and have been sitting upon him for five hours. His muffled cries are dying down. How long is safe to keep him there, bearing in mind that I wish to send a clear message?
- Can't ya just consult your Troll handbook bout such things ? ~ Thee Raunchy Mann ~
- Q:Pottery Barn tells me that a sofa that they have with overall dimensions of 80w x 36d x 36h will not fit through my doorway. They say that the diagonal depth of the sofa is 32 and that's what determines whether or not it will fit. However, the sofa has removable back cushions and the actual back of the sofa is 29. Will it fit through the door?
- It depends if the Arm rests are lower each side than the back of the Couch, then it is possible to put Couch upright and loop it around door like Waltzing, if you have clearance either side of Door. It is possible if you take the Door off you might get it in as you will have two extra Inches and the Door wont be in your way, also if Couch is made of soft enough Material then it might Squeeze in the Door with a bit of effort. You must be careful of taking off Wrapping in the hope of getting it in Door as there will be no protection to Couch and it could get easily ripped, so it is better to leave the Wrapping on for protection and not take it off. You will have to Judge if it is worth taking the risk of taking the Wrapping off or not. Is there a possibility of a Rear Window Access to your living Room or even taking the Window out or a back Door into the Kitchen and then into living Room. Good Luck anyway. Ps The Furniture Shop has to cover themselves in case of Lawsuit and have to be cautious in their statments . I have been in the same situation myself and said Furniture would not go into a Customers House but when we arrived at House and Pushed and shoved it sometimes Miraculousely goes in and we are even surprised ourselves . But mostly the Shop knows from past Experience of different Localities if it will go in or not , it depends if People have done Alterations to a difficult house and then might go in.They tell you it is at your own risk if something goes wrong if they know it is going to be difficult.
- Q:the sofa is suede. any ideas would be appriciated. thanks.
- Well have you tried using one of the disposable wipes? I have noticed they remove stains well on clothes, but I am not sure about suede..you might want to spot try a section in the back of your sofa to see if it's safe. Or, Armstrong Floor Cleaner is a neutral cleaner with a citrus base that works well on carpeting and doesn't pull up the color. (It's made for floors, but you can use it for other things.)
- Q:...finding a burrito in the sofa?Thank you for your tales of the miraculous.-Occulty
- Why would a burrito need change, darling? Oh...I see! I'll go with finding change in the sofa - since I have a 17 year old who manages to absorb all of my money, the idea of extra money just lying around would indeed be a miracle. I wouldn't spend it on a burrito, though...well...at least not immediately, although I would be happy plunking it down for a Tropical Chicken Wrap the next time my beloved and I visit the Baja Grill. Yummm... If I found a burrito in the sofa, I'd yell at the offspring, as it's clearly another mess he didn't clean up. (((Occulty)))
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like