Aluminium Rattan Sectional Sofa Sets (SS034)
Specifications of Aluminium Rattan Sectional Sofa Sets (SS034)
- Lounge chair x 1pc: 830W*830D*660Hmm
- Corner chair x 3pc: 830W*830D*660Hmm
- Armless chair x 2pc: 735W*830D*660Hmm
- Table x 1pc: 730W*730D*315Hmm
- Frame: aluminium with powder coating in anthracite color
- Cushion: polyester in grey color
- Rattan: PE, flat in black color
Usage/Applications of Aluminium Rattan Sectional Sofa Sets (SS034)
It's suitable to use the products both in indoor house and outdoor place, comfortable.
Packaging & Delivery of Aluminium Rattan Sofa Set (SS034)
- Packing: poly bag packing
- CBM: 2.20M3/Set
- Loading: 12 Sets/20'GP
- Leading time: 40-50 days after deposit
Remarks of Aluminium Rattan Sofa Set (SS034)
- The color of frame, rattan and fabric is optional
- Rattan is UV-resistant
- Cushions are included
- Connectors are included
- 2-year guarantee
Pictures of the set
- Q:Why does my cat pee on the sofa?
- First of all, In my opinion, do not use a water spray bottle on your pet. It will only stress it out more as any physical discipline will. Second, cleaning the litter boxes daily may help. Cats like clean litterboxes. I prefer the scoopable litter. Makes cleaning much easier. Third, if your cat has already peed on your sofa, how did you get the scent out? Try using those enzyme cleaners which eat the odor causing bacteria, You do not want the cat returning to urinate or spray in the same place. It sounds like he is trying to communicate something. He is unhappy about something. Get a sisal rope scratching post sprinkled with catnip? This might get his mind off what is bothering him. Place a washable waterproof mattress cover with fitted sheet temporarily over your couch. The urine won't soak into your sofas fabric and you can wash out the accidents. Do you give your kitty attention for 10-15 minutes immediately when you come home from work or do you just ignore him? Try giving it more attention, toys, catnip, calm environment, and treats now and then. Maybe it is just seeking more attention. If he does pee on the sofa while you are home don't yell at it or punish it in any way. This will only create stress for him. Gently pick him up and place him in a just cleaned litter box and sroke his head afterwards. Reward his good behaviour when he does pee in the litter box with a treat, extra attention, or catnip and he may eventually learn that using the litter box is a positive experience. Also, I believe many things can upset animals, like household commotion, loud music or noises, harsh or toxic cleaning chemicals or room and carpet deodorizors. Do some more research online. there is a wealth of information out there and something will work. It just takes time, patience, compassion, and understanding. Good Luck.
- Q:Could a new coth sofa cause breathing problems?
- I've had the identical crisis earlier than, till I eventually got here out of the closet. It felt so well to eventually get that heavy load off my chest and I can eventually breath and no longer suppose responsible approximately getting lots ON my chest.
- Q:Help me find a similar sofa for less Crate and barrel
- IKEA also has a lot of other styles that look similar. Check 'em out!
- Q:cat wrecked leather sofa!?
- neatsfoot oil - or any oil dressing cream for shoes. You may want to do the whole sofa to make it look like new.
- Q:Making sofa covers on my own?
- About.com okorder.com/
- Q:bonded leather sofa how good?
- I know several people who have them, and they are very happy with them. They are made from leather, so they will have all of the same great qualities, just more seams to be aware of. I think they have a contemporary chic look to them, and they are after all, a product of eco-friendliness! Enjoy your sofa, I don't think you will be disappointed at all!
- Q:I want leather sofa but dont like sticking to it?
- Most of the people who has used the leather sofas has the same complain about it. But not all the leather sofas are like that so if you have tried the Italian leather sofas you may feel different on it. It was so easy to clean on it.
- Q:Help! Which sofa is better?
- I like them both but their looks are very different. I would go with your first choice: The first one, the gray one is nice. It has clean lines and has the advantage of having 3 main back cushions. It is plainer, which can be good, because it allows you to add your own accent pillows, and does not sit on, what looks like a platform on the second choice. The second option, white and black, is also very nice. The disadvantages I see to this one are: 1) Its main color is white - if it will be used a lot you will always be having to fight with dirt and stains. 2) All the back pillows appear to be loose. I once had a sofa like that and people were always adjusting the pillows to find a comfortable fit. 3) Too many back pillows - once again this boils down to comfort. Have you ever sat, at length, on a sofa like this? Sometimes the pillows sit out too far and it makes for less seating room on the actual cushion. Again, not always a pleasant seating situation. I'd suggest you actually sit on both and see which one feels better to you. Then, you'll have a better idea of which sofa best suits your needs. Good Luck.
- Q:Followup to my 'young dogs peeing on sofa'?
- The only way to truly solve it is to remove the odor completely. And don't let the dogs on the sofa. They will keep returning to pee on it as long as the scent is there and the behavior has not been corrected.
- Q:Sims 2 sofas and stuff?
- Click on the sofa and it will give you the options of sit, nap, lounge, (and maybe some others). Anyway, loungeing is like slouching. Hope that is helpful
We have professional administration and management system and strict product standard. All the production is carried out in accordance with standardization. The company has acquired ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 system attestation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 to US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Mid East; Western Europe; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range