Aluminium Rattan Sofa Set (SS035)
Specifications of Aluminium Rattan Sofa Set (SS035)
- Lunge chair x 2pc, 1015W*920D*790Hmm
- Sofa x 1pc, 2410W*920D*790Hmm
- Table x 1pc, 1510L*680W*480Hmm
- Frame: aluminium with powder coating in anthracite color
- Cushion: polyester in black color
- Rattan: PE, 6mm half moon
Usage/Applications of Aluminium Rattan Sofa Set (SS035)
Comfortable set for outdoor and indoor leisure.
Packaging & Delivery of Aluminium Rattan Sofa Set (SS035)
- Packing: lounge chair, 1025W*930D*800Hmm
- CBM: 3.40M3/Set
- Loading: 7 Sets/20'GP
Remarks Aluminium Rattan Sofa Set (SS035)
- The color of frame, rattan and fabric is optional
- Rattan is UV-resistant
- Cushions are included
- Table with clear tempered glass
- 2-year guarantee
Pictures of the set
- Q:is there a way of viewing a pic of a sofa online, that was in the store 2 years ago? (no longer in production)?
- Contact SCS directly, explain the sofa picture you need and ask where you can see the picture online. It may be they dropped the page with the picture (especially if it has been 2 years). If they have ask if they can send you a copy via text or email? If someone other than SCS manufactured the sofa, find out the name and look them up online, they may still be carrying the picture but selling the sofa to someone other than SCS now.
- Q:How do I clean my microfiber sofa?
- For okorder.com/
- Q:Why does he pee on the sofa?
- Because he can smell the pee he did there before and now thinks it's an ok place to pee. Clean the sofa with an enzyme cleaner and that will get rid of the smell. You probably can't smell it but he can.
- Q:Which word is more posh: Sofa, couch or settee?
- Sofa. Couch or settee are a bit dated, and 'couch' is colloquial. A chaise long isn't a sofa. =D
- Q:Will Room & Board delivery people pick up my old sofa?
- Oh absolutely--and usually they will--but you can keep the whole situation simple by calling Salvation Army and asking them to pick it up for you, to resell at their store. Goodwill and Habitat for Humanity are two other options. That way it won't end up in a landfill. Charities pick up for free.
- Q:How do you get grease marks/oil stains from a leather sofa?
- Try scrubbing the stains with shaving cream. Then wipe with a clean wet cloth. Shaving cream is nothing but whipped soap that rinses off easily. The last thing you want to use on your sofa is overly sudsy soap. You'll never get the suds out. Any brand of shaving cream works, as long as it's the typical white foamy kind. The gels don't work. -
- Q:Leather sofa got wet, is it ruined?
- Make sure that the frame and springs (if there are any) are not also wet. Once the leather has completely dried rub in some pure bees wax and it will restore it to near what it was.
- Q:Is there anyone who can repair sofa leg?
- there is a nut under the bent leg, attached to the frame. Drilling another hole probably won't work. You have nothing to lose, so try to bend the leg back into position. if that doesn't help, you can gut the leg off with a hack saw, and buy another leg and bracket to fit.
- Q:Is it possible to get a SOFA staus in Japan?
- Go to the top of this page.See where it says Y Search, type in how to get SOFA status in Japan,and you'll get your answer.If your father is already there, why can't he help you ?
- Q:My cat keeps urinating on the sofa?
- my cat does the same except she likes piss behind the tv. anyways you should take her to the vet it mite just be a bladder infection it will get better in a few days or weeks. GOOD LUCK (:
Our company covers an area of about 10000 square meters. We are professional in producing banquet chairs and tables, display showcases, chair and table covers and banquet equipment (such as chair trolleys, table trolleys, mobile stages, folding screens, dancing boards, and so on). Our company focus on design, development, manufacture, sale and service. We have five years of export experience. Our customers come from America, Belgium, Sweden, and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 65 million
||8.00% Mid East
8.00% Northern Europe
30.00% North America
0.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Eastern Europe
0.00% Southeast Asia
40.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
||ISO 9001, BSCI
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range