Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,36pcs . Power range from 120Wp-160Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
| 8.76|| 8.87|
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Caple & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Backing (Brand Type)
Cell Efficiency for 150W(%)
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thikness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years,80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
| carton or pallet|
20 Pallets / 250pcs
20 Pallets / 500pcs
Standard production line of Factory
u Normally packing: 1pc/2pcs/3pcs/10pcs/25pcs per carton
u Individual packing requirement is acceptable.
Delivery from Shanghai or Ningbo seaport
Departure from Shanghai Pudong Airport
Post by DHL, EMS, UPS, TNT.
(1) Can you offer the test report of the module?
Sure. All the solar modules must pass necessary tests including EL test and ultra-red test and other visual test of the apperance, and the test report presents all the detailed data of the modules.
(2) How to confirm about the quantity and the type of solar module?
It depends on the solar system where you want to put into use the solar modules. We have experienced engineers to design for your order and you need to give more information to fix the details.
- Q:solar panels disconnected from battery?
- Know that solar panels almost always incorporate a blocking diode to prevent a battery from back-feeding through an un-illuminated panel. Know that solar panels are usually connected to a battery via an electronic switching charge controller, not directly connected. Know that when a solar panel is open-circuited (disconnected from everything) it's terminal voltage will rise to almost twice it's nominal voltage. (22V is common for a 2V panel), unless it is stored in total darkness.
- Q:thermodynamic question that includes heating water with solar panels?
- Good points. I'm new to the solar energy world, but solar just makes sense. Who wouldn't want to make it work? The more I learn the more I think its a great alternative to some of the energy we use. This info really helps.
- Q:can a light bulb power a solar panel?
- Yes light-bulbs work, sort of, but you have to illuminate every cell. The output is regulated by the cell with the weakest illumination. Additionally the sun is very strong, 000W of light or more per square meter. A light-bulb is weaker, so less output. A 00W bulb may have only 5W of light, and it doesn't cover the panel, so you can expect something like % of the sun's output. The spectrum of a light-bulb is actually more appropriate for a silicon solar panel, as the silicon panel responds best to red colours.
- Q:Solar Panel?
- Homemade okorder.com/
- Q:how do I become a solar panel contractor?
- You okorder.com
- Q:What capacity solar panel do I need to charge batteries with a total capacity of 25,000 mAhours in 8 hours?
- 3 cells in series makes a 3.6volt 2.4AH battery. You multiply the volts but not the capacity. In parallel would be .2volts, triple capacity. So 4 packs in parallel is 9.8AH. Rule of thumb for charging a flat battery is divide capacity by 0 for amps and charge for 5 hours. amp at 6 volts is doable, that would be 6 watts People who make batteries and solar cells usually over-rate them so I doubt that a solar panel of less than 20 watts rating will fully charge these batteries if they are flat. I'd google to see how you might control the charge current with a simple circuit.
- Q:What type of gases and toxics do solar panels use or produce?
- it is fairly conceivable, despite if the difficulty with this physique of recommendations is the storage of the produced HHO. An 'on call for' technique is plenty safer and less difficult. Hybrid structures are already accessible that boost gasoline financial equipment some 20% to 60%. DIY 'plans' and such are additionally accessible for people who prefer to tinker.
- Q:Best orientation for my solar panel?
- It doesn't make sense to me. I am at latitude 37.7,and my panels face south at about 38 degrees. Yours should be pointed north as you suggest. Being so close to the equator, and in the absence of any better information, an angle of 2 degrees would be appropriate. However, choosing the best angle will greatly to your overall efficiency, so I would try to find a more credible source, How about the folks from whom you buy the panels. They would know precisely. By the way, if you haven't installed the system yet you might consider going to a high voltage system to cut known line losses in the conductors between the panes and the inverter, I did that plus increasing the conductor size over that recommended by the manufacturer. I gained about two percent in efficiency
- Q:How much maintenance do solar panels require?
- Solar Panel Maintenance
- Q:Why solar panels are expensive?
- Supply and demand, my friend.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range