Characteristic of Online Sales High Opacity Titanium Dioxide Super White
1) High disparity
2) High covering powder
3) Heat resistance
4) Good dry powder fluidity, outstanding pigment properties.
Application of Online Sales High Opacity Titanium Dioxide Super White
This is a general using type titanium dioxides which can be largely applied to paint, coating, plastic, rubber, ink and leather.
Package and Loading of Online Sales High Opacity Titanium Dioxide Super White
plastic and paper compound valve bag. net weight of each bay: 25kg
Inorganic surface treatment
Organic surface treatment
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
PH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Whiteness,(compared with standard sample)
No less than
Oil dispersible power,%
Index controlled by the company Gardner of dry power
- Q:What type of paint to use when painting a mural?
- Painting okorder.com The trouble with acrylics if you have large areas to cover is the expense. Using tempera with a little acrylic medium and coating it after will be perfect and less expensive. You can buy it even in gallons.
- Q:IPHONE4 lithium polymer battery charge for the first time to charge how long
- How big is your battery, usually between 8 and 10 hours
- Q:Steel coating and imitation ceramic paint which is good
- Solvent-based resin The main film-forming material is a solvent-based resin, including two-component polyurethane resin, two-component acrylic-polyurethane resin, one-component silicone modified acrylic resin, which is cured at room temperature, and pigment, solvent , Additives made of porcelain white, light blue, milk yellow, pink and other colors with a glaze glaze paint. Its paint is bright, hard, plump, resembles enamel, with excellent water resistance, alkali resistance, abrasion resistance, aging resistance, and strong adhesion. 2, water-soluble resin The main film-forming material is water-soluble polyvinyl alcohol, adding thickener, moisturizing auxiliaries, fine fillers, hardening agent and other configuration. Through the scratch and polished construction methods, the appearance of similar to the appearance of enamel, hand touch a smooth sense, mostly white paint-based. Due to the use of scraping smear construction, coating hard and dense, and the grassroots have a certain cohesive force, under normal circumstances will not be drums, blistering, if it is re-coated with the appropriate coating agent, pollution resistance and other properties are There is improved, the coating of such coatings thicker, impatient, poor performance, the construction of more trouble, a single color, decorative in general.
- Q:Big treasure and charcoal paint that more environmentally friendly!
- I have used both, in fact, almost the same quality. If you have to say which is more environmentally friendly, my personal opinion Ha: or Carpenter better.
- Q:Why ink black color is not as black as the dark dye?
- Not enough black put the ink bottle open, dry until only half a bottle when the original use, when the time will be black to the pen plug.
- Q:What is the harm to the paint?
- In addition, because the paint as a chemical product, its composition is complex (the United States that there are more than 80 kinds of toxic and harmful ingredients), chemical reactions are more difficult to control the quality of a mixture. Therefore, in addition to the control of harmful substances, but also need other standards, such as health standards. There are some paint volatile harmful substances, ordinary people do not feel out, and the instrument may also be detected, but for children, the elderly, patients and other sensitive people have no small impact. Therefore, we need to reflect the safety of human care indicators. And all this is in the building and improvement.
- Q:Why do people do paint work when dizzy?
- 1. New furniture, if the paint is too thick, you can boil the milk on the plate and then put the plate in the furniture, close the furniture door, a few hours after the paint smell no. 2. Room paint too thick, can be placed some fruit skin, such as oranges, pineapple, grapefruit, etc. 3. In the paint taste more concentrated environment placed some activated carbon, you can also remove the paint taste.
- Q:Can I cover up spray paint with normal paint?
- Spray paint is acrylic paint. It can just be painted over if you dont like it with the same paint you used to paint the walls in the first place. Its also possible it wont permanently stick to the paint already on the wall and will be easily removed with water and pressure (i wouldnt count on this though). Canned paint and spray paint are both acrylic based paints. They do make oil based spray paints, but you wont find those just anywhere. They do contain different binders and usually house/wall paint has a higher pigment amount (even better for you if you want to paint over it as it wont need a thick coat to cover the spray paint) and spray paint generally contains thinners and drying agents to give it the texture and fast drying time that it has. All in all, if you dont like it, just paint over it. you should be fine.
- Q:Do you paint Air Drying Clay white?
- Some air-dry clay IS white although the most popular brand is terracotta - dull red. You can paint it to your heart's content.
- Q:What is the difference between heat transfer ink and heat sublimation ink?
- The difference between the two is the printing of the different coloring principle, so the internal composition of the ink is different! Ink is divided into two kinds. One is the pigment, one is the dye! Tang Hua is using pigments! Pigment coloring principle is by virtue of with a solid film can produce a synthetic resin, fixed on the surface of the fabric! To personalized T-shirt heat transfer, for example, we have to use T-shirt dedicated transfer paper, because the cotton fiber itself does not suck color. On the image plane of the transfer paper, there is a layer of jelly, and the surface layer has an ink-absorbing coating so that a clear image can be printed. At the time of transfer, the jelly at high temperature absorbs the color on the one hand, and infiltrates into the fiber gap of the fabric, and the fiber surface is strongly attached, and the sublimation ink belongs to the dye, which is carried out by the principle of sublimation of ink Transfer, and fabric chemical reaction after a printing principle; because the sublimation does not change the fabric of the surface structure, so the sublimation of the product, sensory and feel good! So: Tang Hua printing area feel slightly harder. If it is sublimation printing, the printing site and the unprinted parts of the hardness difference is not obvious! Finally, cotton clothing printing, the choice of paint; polyester material and personalized products (such as metal plate, mouse pad, etc.) selection of dyes!
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range