|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
OEM Mono sun power solar panels --- Factory direct sale
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
- Q:How effective are solar panels now in N E with our 40+ snowfall this month?
- Green energy magically makes the snow transparent. The more I learn about solar and wind, particularly selling excess power back to the utility, the less sense it makes. You'll have noticed, perhaps, that there was no way to store the power from the panels for when it's really needed.
- Q:Should the value of solar panels be included when appraising a home?
- Zillow appraisal is useless and not at all important. If you are selling your home then the solar installation should give you some advantage, depending on how much you are still paying for utilities. The only appraisal that matters is the one a buyer gets to lock in a mortgage. Nothing else matters.
- Q:Finding the output of a solar panel?
- You need full sunshine from the sun, or a lamp that will give a light spectrum similar to the sun, a volt meter, Milli-amp meter, and a variable resistor of 0 to 000 ohms. The voltmeter test leads go across the solar cell leads. The amp meter leads will be in series with the solar cell. Let's say, positive lead of the solar cell to the the positive lead of the amp meter, the negative lead of the amp meter to one terminal of the variable resistor, and the wiper terminal of the variable resistor to the negative lead of the solar cell. Slowly decrease the value of the resistor until the voltage from the solar cell just begins to drop. Take note of the amp meter reading. This is about the high end range of the solar cell. You might want to begin with a micro-amp meter for the current meter.
- Q:How do you make a homemade solar panel?
- Solar panel cannot be home made with household material. It was a high tech product. You need to buy them in market. To suppose electricity for a trailer home, solar system becomes very expensive . A t least few thousands dollar to buy solar panels, storage battery bank, DC to AC inverter, heavy gauge wiring and hardware.
- Q:How Can I Reduce A Solar Panels Output To 3volts From 9volts?
- Solar panels generate DC power. Changing DC voltage is hard, which is why the power grid is AC voltage. AC voltage can easily be changed with a transformer. To keep the DC power (watts) the same at a lower voltage you need a DC to DC converter. That basically changes the power to AC with an inverter, changes the AC voltage to the new value, then rectifies it back to DC. It is probably hard to find a commercial unit that handles those voltages and then it will be expensive. But I have a simple solution in the special case of a solar panel. Solar panels are made up of smaller solar cells. The basic solar cell has a very low voltage, like half a volt. The panel has many of them connected in series to make a higher voltage. Just cover (shade) some of them and the voltage generated by the panel will be less. Of course that reduces the power. And you may need to experiment with shading different parts of the panel and measuring the result with volt meter.
- Q:Question about using solar panels......?
- I don't think it is enough solar power. Your motor requires .5A x 9V = 3.5 watts. The solar cells are .450A x 4V x 2ea. = 3.6 watts, .2A x .5V = .3 watts, .A x 9V = .9 watts total solar = 4.8 watts. The problem with connecting the cells in series to get the right voltage, like the two 4V cells in series with the .5 volt cell (total 9.5 volts) is that the .5 volt cell limits the maximum current to only 0.2A. If you paralleled that with the 9V cell, you would get 9 volts at 0.2 + 0. = 0.3A, too low to operate the motor at its design current and voltage. The best you could do is put the two 4V cells in series, and in parallel with the 9V cell (a blocking diode might be a good idea, but probably not required for such a small array). That way you get 8 volts at 0.55 amps.
- Q:I have two ARCO M55 solar panels. What do I need to connect to a 2Volt bank of batteries.?
- Arco Solar Panels
- Q:Wattage on soldering iron for solar panel?
- Temperature controlled soldering irons like Weller are best. They don't burn up if left turned on.
- Q:What equation would i need to determine the raise in temperature of water going through a thermal solar panel?
- Forget the long winded discussion above. There are so many variables that you cannot calculate the outcome. This does not mean that the experiment is a failure. It gives you information on the fact that water can be heated in this manner, and that you can vary the result by modifying the variables.
- Q:what is a solar panel?
- A panel that is attached to the top of a roof of a house that converts the suns rays into electrical energy that can be harnessed and used to power appliances, light rooms etc. through silicon particles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range