Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
1. 5-years limited warranty on materials and workmanship
2. 25-years limited warranty on power output: 10 years/90%, 25 years/80%
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
（1）What price for each watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
（2）What is your size for each module? Can you tell me the Parameter of your module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-Si and a-Si. Please take the specification sheet for your reference.
- Q:I have a question about solar panels?
- Homemade okorder.com/
- Q:Why are solar panels made from silicon and not magnesium?
- Si is a neutral semiconductor, and, when combined with the other metals in the solar panel, it the panel polarizes, and releases electrons form one end, and accepts them back at the other. Like a water pump. Mg is not the major ingredient because it doesn't have the easily altered semiconductor properties Si does. To put it simply, Si is easier to work with.
- Q:Where could I find a company(s) that installs solar panels for business in Oregon?
- Google the following: solar panels oregon. Here are a few from the first site listed below. Sorry for the capitalization; that was the site's formatting choice, not mine. SOLAR INC. 3698 Franklin Blvd Eugene, OR 97403 (54) 284-2426 ADVANCED ENERGY SYSTEMS 2990 FOREST BOULEVARD, EUGENE, OR 97405 Phone: (54) 683-2345 ALTERNATIVE POWER MACHINE 4040 HIGHLAND AVENUE, GRANTS PASS, OR 97526 Phone: (54) 476-896 CASCADE SUN WORKS INCORPORATED 2444 SE FIRST STREET, REDMOND, OR 97756 Phone: (54) 548-7887 ENERGY OUTFITTERS LTD. 543 NE E St Grants Pass, OR 97526 (54) 476-4200 ENVIRONMENTAL BUILDING SUPPLIES 89 SE TAYLOR STREET, PORTLAND, OR 9724 Phone: (503) 222-388 KING SOLAR SERVICES 4435 MAPLETON DRIVE, WEST LINN, OR 97068 Phone: (503) 635-5560 MR SUN SOLAR 3838 SW MACADAM AVENUE, PORTLAND, OR 97239 Phone: (503) 222-2468 OERGON SOLAR WATER TALENT, OR 97540 Phone: (54) 535-7332 PROTECH SOLAR 409 PINE STREET, ORETECH, OR 9760 Phone: (54) 882-4545 SOLAR ASSIST 395 CROSS STREET SUITE 2, EUGENE, OR 97402 Phone: (54) 338-4957 SOLAR COLLECTION INCORPORATED 934 PIONEER ROAD, TALENT, OR 97540 Phone: (54) 535-5364 SOLAR DESIGN CONSTRUCTION 825 SE PARK AVENUE, CORVALLIS, OR 97333 Phone: (54) 753-8725 SOLAR ENERGY SOLUTIONS 3730 SE LAFAYETTE COURT, PORTLAND, OR 97202 Phone: (503) 238-4502 SOLAR WIND POWER OF PORTLAND 0006 SW CANYON ROAD, WEST HAVEN SYLVAN, OR 97225 Phone: (503) 297-578 SUMMERS SOLAR SYSTEMS EUGENE, OR 9740 Phone: (54) 683-404 SUMMERS SOLAR SYSTEMS 7342 RAINBOW DRIVE SE, SALEM, OR 97306 Phone: (503) 363-408 SUNBOW SOLAR 074 NW RACHEL STREET, HILLSBORO, OR 9724 Phone: (503) 640-665 SUNLIGHT SOLAR ENERGY 4 NW FRANKLIN AVENUE, BEND, OR 9770 Phone: (54) 322-90 UNITED SOLAR COMPANY 905 SW BUTLER ROAD, GRESHAM, OR 97080 Phone: (503) 666-3065
- Q:How did Obamas funded solar panel plan flop and bunkrupt..where did those billions of dollars go?
- Yes, solar panels could change the world if they were especially cheap--but they're not and may not be cheap for many years, if ever. Lots of new technology could change the world but most of it doesn't. The government doesn't have a very good track record of picking winners in the new technology markets; that's something we should probably leave to the venture capitalists to do--with their own money. The money the government spent on solar panels is gone. Racked up as debt that we'll leave to our children and grandchildren to pay off.
- Q:Can a solar panel work with an inverter?
- Solar panels output a very small amount of current. Even though you're getting 2V from the panels, you aren't getting enough amperage to power even the inverter itself, let alone anything plugged into the inverter. Car batteries are able to be used with inverters because they can crank out enough amps to power the inverter and whatever is plugged into it. Inverters only step up voltages and change DC to AC. They do not increase power (wattage) potential. If you want to plug in a 20W appliance into the inverter, the 2V source must be able to deliver 20W of power regardless of voltage. In pretty much everything solar powered, the panels are used in conjunction with batteries. The solar panels slowly recharge the batteries. The batteries are where most of the power comes from. Nothing is driven directly from the solar panels themselves unless the power requirement is low enough, such as a calculator. Solar panels will have an output rating in watts (W). If the wattage of your inverter plus whatever you plug into it is lower than the panel's output rating, then it can power it directly, provided you have 00% light input into the panel.
- Q:Solar panel experiment ?
- Acciona of Spain is actively conducting research in all sorts of alternative energy. I understand they have an experimental solar farm someplace in the desert southwest of the U.S. that is made up of 283,000 panels. I don't know the size of the panels or anything else about the project other than that. 50 years ago it would have been the U.S. conducting leading research in solar energy-especially in the U.S. Southwest.
- Q:How much does it cost to put solar panels on a house? ?
- The most cost-effective solution, which the vast majority of new installs use today, is solar alongside the regular power company. That way, you need no batteries, and if the solar array isn't producing enough at any given time, you draw from the electric company. When the array is producing more than you need, instead of just throwing that power away, the power company buys it (usually). In short, yes, you will still have an electric bill, but a smaller one. On our house, the electric bill was a little less than $5 a month, with an end-of-year settlement of an additional $2. How much does it cost? Unfortunately, that's like asking how much personal transportation costs. Some people need a van to transport the kids to soccer, some may get by with a motorcycle, others may need only a bicycle. The best thing is to contact a professional installer to get a quote based on your location and electrical usage. Solar electric does not make financial sense in all areas. Our array cost $2,000 but don't use that as a guide. Yours might be 0 times that, or half that, depending on your area and needs.
- Q:What capacitor should i use to store energy from a solar panel?
- Solar Capacitor
- Q:how do you make solar panel?
- I'm afraid you can't just make a solar panel with things just laying around the house. They require some specialized materials and techniques to create. Just buy what you need.
- Q:How Do Solar Panels Work?
- The most important parts of a solar cell are the semiconductor layers, this is where the electron current is created. There are a number of different materials available for making these semiconducting layers, and each has benefits and drawbacks. Unfortunately, there is no one ideal material for all types of cells and applications. In addition to the semiconducting materials, solar cells consist of a top metallic grid or other electrical contact to collect electrons from the semiconductor and transfer them to the external load, and a back contact layer to complete the electrical circuit. Then, on top of the complete cell is typically a glass cover or other type of transparent encapsulant to seal the cell and keep weather out, and a antireflective coating to keep the cell from reflecting the light back away from the cell. A typical solar cell consists of a cover glass, a anti-reflective layer, a front contact to allow the electrons to enter a circuit and a back contact to allow them to complete the circuit, and the semiconductor layers where the electrons begin to complete there voyages! The solar panels, in order to generate power, are using the method of screen-printing, a technique developed for printing fabrics, paper and to produce plastic, glass and metal solar cells. The basic materials of a photovoltaic cell (solar cell) are inexpensive. The homemade solar cells have about /4 of the efficiency of commercial silicon solar cells, which turn 0-20 per cent of light energy into electricity. But, being cheap to produce, they can make up the loss in quantity what they lack in quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range