|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
OEM Mono sun power solar panels --- Factory direct sale
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
- Q:Mono-crystalline or poly-crystalline solar panel?
- All solar photovoltaics drop in efficiencies with higher temperatures but it isn't the 45+ C you have to worry about but rather the heat from the sunlight striking the panels. There are hybrid systems which passes water in pipes attached to the back of the solar panels to cool the panels and preheat the water for solar thermal collectors. The difference between mono-crystalline and poly-crystalline are that mono-crystalline are more efficient and more costly to make.
- Q:can i make a solar panel out of aluminum foil?
- Homemade okorder.com
- Q:How Do solar panels work?
- Short version is that the sunlight knocks electrons loose from a semiconductor panel, and those loose electrons generate an electrical current. The solar panels have lots of cells arranged in series parallel to get to a higher voltage (usually 2 or 24 volts) and current. This is sent to charge batteries under the control of a charge controller. The voltage from the batteries is sent to an inverter that converts the 2/24 volts to 20/240 VAC for household usage. .
- Q:any one know about electricity solar panels?
- The charger will accept whatever current is necessary from the solar panel up to 7A. It's not like the solar panel will force 2amps into the charger/battery -- the charger will control the current going to the battery. I question whether or not the 2V panel will actually charge the battery, though, because in order to charge a standard lead-acid 2V battery you need to have about 4.5 volts applied to the terminals. Perhaps the charger has a boost circuit -- I don't know without looking at it or knowing the brand/model number, etc. The timer must be 2VDC, but, if you only have a timer that is rated for 20VAC, you can buy a small inverter that will take 2V and supply the necessary 20VAC. An inverter rated for 20 to 50 Watts should be sufficient. These usually cost under US$25. .
- Q:Do I only need solar panels to have energy in day and through the night?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:How does a solar panel turn sunlight into electricity?
- Sunlight okorder.com/
- Q:How much can I expect it to cost to install solar panels?
- A solar system evolves many more components than just panels, and each with its own level of complexity and expense. Is electricity the only option for your consumption? I thought similarly yrs ago with my system, but now over the years the maintenance of panels, subpanels, charging systems, high effic batteries, etc has now proven to me that I should have ensured all other possible improvements be covered first to lower my overall uses.
- Q:projects using solar panels?
- I have done this in my project too and a solar panel, two wires, a circuit/project board, an LED light/a small fan,a switch and a solderer. Just solder the wires to the positive and negative parts of the panel, put the wires connected to the panel to the board put the LED's on the other side and the switch together with it shine light on the panel and the light/fan will work.(If it dosen't work, please DO NOT consult ME.)
- Q:are there solar panel that work without the sun?
- No. Solar panels require light to work. The closest type of passive energy collecting device is a thermocouple, which generates electricity via a temperature differential. But it requires a cold and hot source to operate, while a solar panel only requires light. Good luck!
- Q:Powering an air conditioner via solar panels?
- There's no need to connect only the A/C to solar, nor is there a need to use batteries. Both of those problems are solved with grid-tied solar. The solar electricity system works alongside your regular, and the A/C just plugs in normally. You never need to worry about switching. During the day, if the A/C is drawing power, the solar goes into that, reducing your draw from the electric company. If the solar generates more than the A/C needs, the meter is driven backwards. At night, the meter runs forward again. For example, the meter may read 5000 in the morning. By evening, maybe it reads 4975. At night, it creeps back up to 5005. When the meter reader comes, you would be billed for only 5 kWh. That's the general idea. Also, consider whether you can insulate your home more, and whether you might want to change out your air conditioners for new, DC inverter mini-split units. Those can use a fraction of the electricity per BTU of regular air conditioners.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range