|Place of Origin:|
|Number of Cells:|
36 or 60 or 72
Anodized aluminum alloy
25 years module output warranty
|Packaging Detail:||carton box with wooden pallets:|
|Delivery Detail:||5-15 days after the deposit|
1. Frame: anodized aluminum alloy
2. Front: tempered glass
3. Back cover: TPT
4. Encapsulate: EVA
SOLAR PANEL MODULE APPLICATIONS
1. Solar power station
2. Rural electrification, Small home power systems
3. Power supply for traffic, security, gas industry;
4. 12V and 24V battery charging systems;
5.Other industrial and commercial applications
Solar panel quality and warranty
1. Peak power of single module in guaranteed in +-3%power tolerance.
2. Average power of modules in single order is guaranteed not less than the peak power .
3. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standard .
5.5 years limited warranty on material and workmanship .
6.10 years and 20 years limited warranty for minimum power output.
3.Solar module Images
4. solar module Specification
A-grade cell high efficiency 5W-300W PV solar panel
1.Higher conversion efficiency
3.Excellent in quality
5.FAQ of Solar module
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China, near Shanghai. You are warmly welcomed to visit us!
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: Please connect me for samples
4. Q: Can the price be cheaper?
A: Of course, you will be offered a good discount for big amount.
- Q:can solar power panels installed at home provide enough electricity to power house hold appliances?
- Yes, but people usually balk at the cost. Right now, the photoelectric materials are rather expensive. So, most people figure it is not worth spending thousands of dollars and will gladly pay hundreds of dollars a month to the electric company. Most estimates are that it takes at least a year and a half to two years to recover the cost of the panels by how much one can save on their electric bill. Most persons would rather pay out that money in little increments to the electric company instead of all at once when having their home built. Just a side note of trivia: The ability of certain materials to turn photons of light into electric current or the photoelectric effect is what Einstein was awarded his Nobel Prize for, not Relativity.
- Q:How to build a solar panel?
- To build an effective but cheap solar panel, you need some expert advice. I recommend you get your hands on the comprehensive e-book and video instructions by Michael Harvey. His guide is very easy to follow and it will help you make a complete solar power system for less than $200. He also teaches how to make windmills. I hope this helps!
- Q:How to charge a solar panel?
- There okorder.com Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
- Q:What equation would i need to determine the raise in temperature of water going through a thermal solar panel?
- If you only use it for demonstrational . 75W-00W small solar panels would be that you are looking for, you can use it heat up the water. With simple guide you can do it yourself easily and cheaply.
- Q:what are solar panels?
- Solar Panels collect solar energy from the sun and then solar energy is used to produce electricity.
- Q:what is the volts of 75watts solar panel?
- Many of the panels used on homes are designed to produce 2 volts DC. 0 of them wired in a series would produce 20 volts DC. An inverter is used to change the DC voltage to AC. The other aspect of electricity is amperage. With electrical units wired in series the voltage is added. When they are wired in parallel the amperage is added. The Volts x Amps produced will give you the wattage. A wise homeowner will examine their electric bills or the equipment used to determine their demand. They will consult tables that let them know how much sunlight their area receives each year as this will alter the rated performance of the panels. Then they will try and determine how much of the demand they want to fill. 80% may be economical. Then they also want to determine what they will do with excess electricity that may be produced during the summer months of intense sun and how they will supply the shortfall of low sun winter months. From all this they will determine the number of solar panels they need to purchase.
- Q:Solar Panel Batteries?
- If interested in much more info about solar panels then I would suggest reading these articles renewableenergyarticles.blogspot....
- Q:2- 390 W Solar Panel's Series or Parallel?
- Q:projector/solar panels help?
- Do understand, that a solar panel is slow to pay for itself. Let's say your electric bill was $200 a month ($2400 a year). A solar system would cost perhaps $24,000 so you would actually have paid your first 0 years of electricity in advance when installing the panels. After that 0 years, you start to be ahead financially. It can still be a good idea, but it may not be the quick and cheap solution you were looking for.
- Q:who knows about tax credits for solar panels?
- If you buy NEW solar panels, there is a credit. see the 040 icon at www.okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range