|Place of Origin:|
|Number of Cells:|
36 or 60 or 72
Anodized aluminum alloy
25 years module output warranty
|Packaging Detail:||carton box with wooden pallets:|
|Delivery Detail:||5-15 days after the deposit|
1. Frame: anodized aluminum alloy
2. Front: tempered glass
3. Back cover: TPT
4. Encapsulate: EVA
SOLAR PANEL MODULE APPLICATIONS
1. Solar power station
2. Rural electrification, Small home power systems
3. Power supply for traffic, security, gas industry;
4. 12V and 24V battery charging systems;
5.Other industrial and commercial applications
Solar panel quality and warranty
1. Peak power of single module in guaranteed in +-3%power tolerance.
2. Average power of modules in single order is guaranteed not less than the peak power .
3. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standard .
5.5 years limited warranty on material and workmanship .
6.10 years and 20 years limited warranty for minimum power output.
3.Solar module Images
4. solar module Specification
A-grade cell high efficiency 5W-300W PV solar panel
1.Higher conversion efficiency
3.Excellent in quality
5.FAQ of Solar module
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China, near Shanghai. You are warmly welcomed to visit us!
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: Please connect me for samples
4. Q: Can the price be cheaper?
A: Of course, you will be offered a good discount for big amount.
- Q:Question about using solar panels?
- If okorder.com and they ship across the US and Canada.
- Q:Finding the output of a solar panel?
- You need full sunshine from the sun, or a lamp that will give a light spectrum similar to the sun, a volt meter, Milli-amp meter, and a variable resistor of 0 to 000 ohms. The voltmeter test leads go across the solar cell leads. The amp meter leads will be in series with the solar cell. Let's say, positive lead of the solar cell to the the positive lead of the amp meter, the negative lead of the amp meter to one terminal of the variable resistor, and the wiper terminal of the variable resistor to the negative lead of the solar cell. Slowly decrease the value of the resistor until the voltage from the solar cell just begins to drop. Take note of the amp meter reading. This is about the high end range of the solar cell. You might want to begin with a micro-amp meter for the current meter.
- Q:Solar panels...??? HELP!?
- Solar panels can produce enough energy to run your average size unit (depends on panel size). It cost you bit more but its for once in all, average panel age limit is above 20 years (approx) so it can save you a lot, also environment friendly. Basic Panel can support your lights which are mostly used in any premise, even your TV, computer and stereo system. Is that enough to save and entertain you?.....Think so.
- Q:Where to buy cheap solar panels?
- There are ton's of distributor around that can provide you a cheap solar panel that didn't came from China. Expand your knowledge and learn from a renowned solar company about the Best Solar Panels. Visit our site and contact us today!
- Q:Maintenance of Solar Panel?
- I don't know if the guy is right about cells burning out if they are covered. You should look on the Internet for insolation tables for your area to see the effective hours of sunlight. Then guesstimate the percentage of time the panels will be shaded. Those trees may make the solar thing a poor idea. He is right about the trees reducing you efficiency. If a panel is shaded about 0 percent, its output drops to close to zero. My panels are five years old, and I have washed them twice. There as been no noticeable dropoff in output.
- Q:question about Solar Panels?
- Assuming that you have / will upgrade wiring sizes to carry the extra wattage, that the new total wattage resulting from the addition doesn't overload any existing charge controller, diodes and / or inverter you have installed, then paralleling it straight into one of the other 2 volt groups should do nothing but add current to the system. True, it will be somewhat imbalanced, but it will work. Your other options would be to reconfigure everything down to it's native 2 V configuration which will raise current and lower voltage, with the additional panel creating the additional current to raise the wattage or to put it in series with the other 4 panel clusters so that you would get 36 V and additional current to account for the raised wattage. One last approach might be to set it up on another battery bank of it's own (small and at 2 V) to then connect to the same inverter. You'd be getting more power and storage capability that way, sort of a partial backup system, really, that will take some of the load off the other components to help extend their useful lives and get a bit more flexibility into it as well. The choice is yours here. That is all the ways that the system can be connected in, assuming everything in the first sentence checks out;-) It's difficult to make a recommendation without knowing what other components are in use and what the maximum ratings they carry are. Just remember that parallel connections add current and voltage stays the same, series connections add voltage and the current remains the same and you can figure out what to do with this thing to help you if you stay within maximum ratings for the charge controller, diodes and / or inverter involved. Good luck and stay safe!
- Q:Maintenance for solar panels....?
- All panels should be cleaned to function best. Brush or wash off dirt and leaves. They should be checked for structural integrity and lack of rust. Solar Thermal panels should be checked for signs of leaks and/or discharge from pressure relief valves. Solar Photovoltaic should be checked for electrical function and grounding.
- Q:how to build a solar panel?
- Build okorder.com
- Q:Opinions on Solar Panels?
- I have a boat in a sunny place and four 80 watt panels. These will run my fridge Tv and a few LED's. I still have to run my engine for hot water and washing machine. My Batteries only last a few years and are a real pain. I go on the mains when I can to get the batteries topped up. The panels are ok if there is nothing else, they are not the answer to the future of energy supply. There is also the moral aspect of the feed in tariff. For the rich to load their electricity bill onto the less well off is not acceptable and those panels on the roof tell all your neighbors that you are doing it. That will show a greedy selfish attitude. If they are any good why don't the power companies buy them and save buying coal?
- Q:how to make your own solar panel?
- try adding more solar panels to your car, what if you take the solar panels out of 2 or 3 calulators , add them, then use some tiny mirrors to help draw more light into the panels,.--------------------------------... solar cell (or a photovoltaic cell) is a device that converts photons from the sun (solar light) into electricity. In general, a solar cell that includes the capacity to capture both solar and nonsolar sources of light (such as photons from incandescent bulbs) is termed a photovoltaic cell. Fundamentally, the device needs to fulfill only two functions: photogeneration of charge carriers (electrons and holes) in a light-absorbing material, and separation of the charge carriers to a conductive contact that will transmit the electricity. This conversion is called the photovoltaic effect, and the field of research related to solar cells is known as photovoltaics. Solar cells have many applications. Historically solar cells have been used in situations where electrical power from the grid is unavailable, such as in remote area power systems, Earth orbiting satellites or space probes , consumer systems, e.g. handheld calculators or wrist watches, remote radiotelephones and water pumping applications. Recently solar cells are particularly used in assemblies of solar modules (photovoltaic arrays) connected to the electricity grid through an inverter, often in combination with a net metering arrangement. Solar cells are regarded as one of the key technologies towards a sustainable energy supply.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range