|Place of Origin:|
|Number of Cells:|
36 or 60 or 72
Anodized aluminum alloy
25 years module output warranty
|Packaging Detail:||carton box with wooden pallets:|
|Delivery Detail:||5-15 days after the deposit|
1. Frame: anodized aluminum alloy
2. Front: tempered glass
3. Back cover: TPT
4. Encapsulate: EVA
SOLAR PANEL MODULE APPLICATIONS
1. Solar power station
2. Rural electrification, Small home power systems
3. Power supply for traffic, security, gas industry;
4. 12V and 24V battery charging systems;
5.Other industrial and commercial applications
Solar panel quality and warranty
1. Peak power of single module in guaranteed in +-3%power tolerance.
2. Average power of modules in single order is guaranteed not less than the peak power .
3. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standard .
5.5 years limited warranty on material and workmanship .
6.10 years and 20 years limited warranty for minimum power output.
3.Solar module Images
4. solar module Specification
A-grade cell high efficiency 5W-300W PV solar panel
1.Higher conversion efficiency
3.Excellent in quality
5.FAQ of Solar module
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China, near Shanghai. You are warmly welcomed to visit us!
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: Please connect me for samples
4. Q: Can the price be cheaper?
A: Of course, you will be offered a good discount for big amount.
- Q:Do they make solar panels like this?
- Homemade okorder.com
- Q:can a small solar panel be charged with lamps?
- That would depend on the frequency that the solar panel accepts and the frequency of light that your lamp gives out. It may or may not work. The sun gives out a much broader spectrum of light, which is why solar panels are much more effective in sunlight. I have seen solar panels charged by lamps, but it usually doesn't work that well and I have never seen it work with fluorescent lighting.
- Q:how much would it cost to generate MW electricity by solar panels??? and how much land it requires ?
- Sorry if I don't have all the specifics you asked for, but Sun Power makes the most efficient solar panels on the market, at close to 20% efficiency. They have made cells with up to 25% efficiency in the lab. That doesn't make it the cheapest but means the most watts per square foot. Thin film panels are cheaper to make but not as efficient. They are about half as efficient as conventional silicon panels. First Solar makes the cheapest per watt right now. So I guess that makes them the actuall cheapest manufacturer. They are able to make them cheap enough to beat out the conventional silicon panels on a per watt basis, despite being less efficient. A company called NanoSolar has the price down close to First Solar's price. These are manufacturers. But they do installations and build utility and commercial scale projects. NanoSolar is less far along in commercialization. They have products, but probably need to wait for the stock market to be more favorable for IPOs, so they can go public and raise the money to move up to scale. The other two are already public.
- Q:what is a solar panel?
- a electronic collection grid that turns solar energy into electric power
- Q:Where to buy cheap solar panels?
- There are ton's of distributor around that can provide you a cheap solar panel that didn't came from China. Expand your knowledge and learn from a renowned solar company about the Best Solar Panels. Visit our site and contact us today!
- Q:What capacitor should i use to store energy from a solar panel?
- There okorder.com/
- Q:How to maintain a battery with a solar panel?
- Yes, you can purchase a solar photovoltaic array to keep your batteries charged. You will need a Photovoltaic Cell Panel that produces 27 + watts (6volts x 4.5 amps = 27 watts) at 6 volts of electricity, a Charge Controller that allows only 4.5 amps of power through to the battery and will reduce the amps as the battery nears full charge and shut off the Panel when the battery is fully charged, and a 6v. Battery. Figure you will need a photovoltaic panel capable of producing a minimum of 27 watts if you are going to charge a completely dead 6 v. battery in one day. (with a clear sky). The way the system works is the sunlight strikes the cells on the panel and releases the excess electrons in the cells, they travel along central wires to your battery and charge the battery. When the sun sets, the procedure is reversed and the electrons flow backwards from the battery, into the photovoltaic cells. That is where the Charge Controller is needed. It acts a one way gate and lets the electrons go into the battery, but won't let them go backwards to the Panel. Just set your panel in the sun at the optimum angle for the season and your latitude on earth, connect the charge controller and then the battery, and it will keep your battery charged. Don't waste your money on the small wattage solar photovoltaic systems that claim to keep your battery charged. They simply can't do it unless your battery is in like new condition and is fully charged when they are hooked up. If you battery is a few months old, the small wattage photovoltaic systems can't keep up with the loss of power from sulfation inside the battery.
- Q:Should I buy solar panels?
- I've done some research in this category, and I came to the conclusion that solar panels are simply too expensive to utilize effectively (at least for me). I was looking into buying them for my house, but I realized how expensive it would be and how little it would help. Maybe for a business it is more reasonable to do, I'm not sure. Either way I wish you luck in your decision, make sure you do your homework and find out everything you can before you go out and buy them. Personally I think if you have a lot of debt, you should try to start paying it down and get it done with. That is just my opinion, I have been studying businesses and economics for years and I believe that the strongest companies have strong balance sheets.
- Q:can a l.e.d light power a solar panel?
- It could but the solar panel would produce much less energy then it took to light the LED.
- Q:were can i buy decent solar panels?
- From a decent solar panel store. Or you can get on the Internet and look for someone in your area.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range