Mono Solar Panel 90W /Solar Panel 90W for Sale
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10000 watt
- Supply Capability:
- 1000000 watt/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Mono solar panel 90W /solar panel 90w
Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
Specifications for Mono-crystalline Silicon Solar Module with 90W Maximum Power
|Cell type||mono-crystalline silicon solar cells|
|Number of cells||36pcs|
|Frame||anodized aluminum,grey or black|
|Connectors||MC4 or MC4 compatible(optional)|
|Open circuit voltage(Voc)||21.5V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.73A|
|Temperature coefficients of Isc||0.035%/ºC|
|Temperature coefficients of Voc||-0.33%/ºC|
|Temperature coefficients of Pmax||-0.43%/ºC|
|Standard Test Condition(STD)||Irradiance:1000W/m²;Cell temperature:25ºC;AM:1.5|
1) High reliability with guaranteed +/-3% output power tolerance
2) The modules can withstand high wind-pressure, snow loads and extreme temperatures
3) Bypass diodes to minimize power loss with shading
4) High and stable conversion efficiency to ensure the highest quality
Quality and Safety
1) Industry leading power output warranty, 25 year 80%, 10 year 90% power warranty and 3 year power warranty
2) ISO9001: 2008 (Quality Management system) certified factory
3) Product Quality warranty & products Liability Insurance to guarantee and user' benefits
EN 6100-6-3: 2007 EN 6100-3-1: 2007(IEC 61000-4-2: 2008
High quality materials: High insulation TPT, Anti-aging EVA
Focus on each process during manufacture
Experienced engineers and workers
Fast delivery: 7-15 DAYS High efficiency and long time warranty
- Q:Does anybody know if there are any courses for solar panel installation, and/or what trades you need for this position?
- If you are in the UK, then the Centre for Alternative Technology courses (CAT in Wales) have had some great feedback.. .. A lot of companies are actively recruiting and offer training courses as part of their induction. Have a look at the bigger ones recruiting near you.
- Q:I'm writing a lab and I have to put information about solar panels in it. The history, who started them, why they are useful etc. any good sites that can help me?
- Yup, just Google solar panel history and away you go.
- Q:i need technical and non technical details to generate MW power by solar panels
- I like Rouse's answer, which points to the factors to consider. If you are in India, adjust the inputs to match your local situation. For example, the peak equivalent sun-hours per day might be twice his figure, leading to half the cost. You might find panels that have a 25-year life, reducing the cost per kWh by another 20%. Land and/or labor may be cheaper, also reducing the cost.
- Yes, solar panels can be used to power agricultural equipment. Solar energy can be harnessed and converted into electricity, which can then be used to power various types of agricultural equipment such as irrigation systems, pumps, tractors, and other machinery. This sustainable and renewable energy source offers a cost-effective and environmentally friendly solution for powering agricultural operations.
- Q:i really need to know howbecause im building a solar powered car for science fair :]thank you!
- Have okorder . This can surely guide anyone!
- Q:hey so im doing this project for my technology class and i was wondering what different colours solar panels can be. also is it possible to have kentic power as a back up power if batteries dont work? thx in advance
- Ours are all silver - we have them on a canal boat and on our house roof for water heating. I've not seen them in any other colour, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.
- Q:Why are they placed there? How come they aren't placed on the floor or window.My fiance and I are interested in putting solar panels on our new home. I was really curious and google wasn't giving me the answer. My roof is pretty small in our new house and I don't think it would fit there. Why is it usually placed there and is there another place? You will be chosen as best answer if you answer all my questions. Thanks in advance, and I would appreciate if nobody is rude. Otherwise, I will have to report abuse.
- The roof is the most popular location for panels, I'd imagine because: ) The space is not otherwise being used. Panels in the yard would take up play space, or shade the garden or lawn. 2) The roof is usually more free from shadows because it's high up. Something low to the ground could more easily be shaded by trees, fences, or nearby buildings. 3) The roof often has a built-in tilt that is more ideal for panels. Take a good look at your roof, especially if there is a south-facing side. The roof could be bigger than you think. Only 0% of our roof area is dedicated to solar panels, and that keeps up with our yearly electrical usage.
- Q:I have this question for extracredit and I dont get it?How many 2V,2W PV panels would be required to supply a load that requires a 48-volt supply that can push at least 2.8 amps of current, if you assume each panel puts out A at 2 V? And how are the panels configured to supply the power requirements of the load?
- i agree with Liz but have a diffrent point i think u have not calculated for the roof mounted solar panels i am giving youy a bsic understanding hope that will help you Roof Mounted solar power systems consist of solar panels held in place by racks or frames which are attached to roof based mounting supports. Roof based mounting supports include: Pole mounts which are attached directly to the roof structure and may use additional rails for attaching the panel racking or frames. Ballasted footing mounts such as concrete or steel bases that use weight to secure the panel system in position and do not require through penetration. This mounting method allows for decommisison or relocation of solar panel systems with no impact on the roof structure.
- Yes, solar panels can be installed on a stadium or sports arena. Many stadiums and sports arenas around the world have already installed solar panels to generate renewable energy. The large roof spaces and ample sunlight exposure make them ideal locations for harnessing solar power.
- Q:Hey i am going to build a scale model house and demonstrate how you would use solar panels to provide energy. I am thinking of buying some kit solar panels and wiring up some lights to show how they power the home. Also i might hook up a battery in the house to show how you can store the energy. I might also have a large battery hooked up outside the house to represent a power plant that could provide emergency power. Any ideas or comments would be great. Thanks
- By gaps you could mean that it is expensive. Also, there is the debate over whether or not giving people incentives like tax breaks is a good idea Also, it takes a while to recoup the initial invesment in an array, although tax incentives would help and lastly, a solar array big enough to power the united states would have to be in an obnoxiously large area, alhough the ideal areas are already uninhabited because they are too hot.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like