||Number of Cells(pieces):
Can charge any 12V battery with 5m cable alligator clip
Combined by 2pcs individual high-efficient monocrystalline silicon solar panels;
Stainless steel telescopic legs ( can freely rotate 180 degrees)
High-strength low-iron toughened glass
Anodized aluminum frame
Light weight,easy to carry outside
with a charge controller with LED charge status display and electronic circuit protection
Long life time: >=25 years, small attenuation (Resistance to humidity and salt fog corrosion)
Stability and high efficiency photoelectric conversion, the average conversion rate is 17%
±3% performance tolerance
Accessories: controller(10A) , cable (5m), alligator clip, supporting leg,carry bag, junction box,corner protection, lock and handle
Packaging: nonwoven or canvas bag with outer carton, bulk order with pallet
suitable for home/caravans/camper (powering lap-top, phones, lights, TV,radios, small pumps and other small household electrical appliances)
When you go camping/hiking:
For laptop! No problem.
For iphone/ smart phones! No problem.
For PSP, for other players! No problem.
One portable solar panel charger solves all your charging problems!
In the case of no load, do not connect the positive and negative.
We have patents for the essential parts of the products----controller and inverter
All our products are approved by CE and ISO9001
We can do OEM and ODM, and we have our own talented R&D teams
All our products are easy to be used and convenient in maintanence
Strong technical team is ready to work for you.
12v/18v 120W Folding Solar Panel A) collapsible
B) waterproof and easy to carry
C)Suitable for outdoor travel, camping
fast delivery+high quality: folding solar panel full waterproof---suitable for camping, trekker , 4WD, boating etc!
foldable solar panel 120W folding solar panel for charge DC 12V solar system & 12V battery
|Module size (mm):||345*645*30mm|
|Nominal current (A):||3.33|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||3.60|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc:||-0.34%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc:||0.017%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Pmax:||-0.48%/degree|
|Operating temperature:||-40/degree to+85/degree|
|Certifications||ISO 9001 TUV CE RoHS|
|Maximum system voltage:||IEC, 1000V DC, 600V|
- Q:Do it yourself Solar Panels?
- I okorder.com The cost of a solar panel goes up as the power or wattage does. It takes more cells to generate more watts. We are building a Solar Power Concentrator to focus more sunlight onto our solar panels.
- Q:Solar Battery System?
- A solar panel is usually 36 cells and intended to charge a 2V lead acid battery. The battery in laptops may be somewhere between 5 and 20V. The panel might charge a laptop when it is cold, but they heat up in the sun and then it would no longer charge. Typical lap top power supplies are 3 to 4 amps. You need 2 panels in series to get enough voltage to charge the battery directly, but this is wasteful. If you want to charge at the same rate as a lap top power supply you need large panels to provide 5 amps. The 5 Amp panel will only give 5A when pointed directly at the full sun. There may be between 2 and 5 hours a day equivalent full sun depending where you are, time of year. If you want more than that, you need larger panels, or more than one in parallel for a 2V system. It makes sense to charge a 2V battery with the solar panel, and use that to operate the lap top with a car type power supply for a laptop, which runs from a 2V battery (see link below for an example). Get the biggest panel you can afford, and the battery should be larger if you want to run the lap top when the sun isn't shining. Perhaps a 20AH battery is a minimum size. All this costs more than a lap top.
- Q:its about solar panels?
- solar panels are device that convert sun energy into electric energy by physic and chemical effect.solar panels price is high,but you will save your late electricity bill,it is cost effictive.
- Q:how are solar panels practical?
- Solar Panels are practical because they provide electricity to your home directly avoiding the rates paid to the utility. They are pay themselves off in 5 years or less and supply an income stream in NJ for 5 years!
- Q:question about Solar Panels?
- Assuming that you have / will upgrade wiring sizes to carry the extra wattage, that the new total wattage resulting from the addition doesn't overload any existing charge controller, diodes and / or inverter you have installed, then paralleling it straight into one of the other 2 volt groups should do nothing but add current to the system. True, it will be somewhat imbalanced, but it will work. Your other options would be to reconfigure everything down to it's native 2 V configuration which will raise current and lower voltage, with the additional panel creating the additional current to raise the wattage or to put it in series with the other 4 panel clusters so that you would get 36 V and additional current to account for the raised wattage. One last approach might be to set it up on another battery bank of it's own (small and at 2 V) to then connect to the same inverter. You'd be getting more power and storage capability that way, sort of a partial backup system, really, that will take some of the load off the other components to help extend their useful lives and get a bit more flexibility into it as well. The choice is yours here. That is all the ways that the system can be connected in, assuming everything in the first sentence checks out;-) It's difficult to make a recommendation without knowing what other components are in use and what the maximum ratings they carry are. Just remember that parallel connections add current and voltage stays the same, series connections add voltage and the current remains the same and you can figure out what to do with this thing to help you if you stay within maximum ratings for the charge controller, diodes and / or inverter involved. Good luck and stay safe!
- Q:Why are solar panels so expensive?
- Homemade okorder.com/
- Q:Can you tie small-scale solar panel system into household electrical system?
- Grid tie inverters are expensive, but you might find a used one cheap on E-Bay, Crags list. Almost any grid tie inverter will work as you are thinking low power, but it likely needs to be 50 hertz or 60 hertz, which ever you have, and 230 volts ac or 20 volts ac which ever you have. It will work for a range of dc voltages, so your solar panels need to produce voltage near the center of that range. I considered buy the 3 PV panel set of 5 watt panels that Harbor freight sells. but I did not determine if the three panels can be conveniently connected in series to produce about 50 volts at light loads, or 00 volts if you buy two sets. You probably do not need the load controller, that comes with each set. I think most grid tie inverters automatically adjust to the dc voltage you supply them, unless it is below some minimum such as 50 volts. It is illegal to connect ordinary inverters to the power company, but they will probably not notice a small system unless you burn your house down. Most inverters will phase lock with the power companies frequency, but they are not designed to do that, so bad is likely unless you connect a resistor such as 0 ohms at 00 watts in series with the ac out of the inverter. If the resistor smokes you should disconnect promptly, then try again to see if you can get phase lock quickly. No smoke, likely means you are one of about 000 co-generators on the electric grid, You can short out the resistor with short piece of very fine wire which will hopefully melt if something goes wrong, such as the power company not sending electricity for 0. seconds or longer. Nearly all inverters have an over load feature, so the thin wire is a back up. Please be careful as people sometimes don't survive an electric shock at 20 volts.
- Q:solar panel questions.....................?
- No don't do that unless you want a fire or worse electricution . DO NOT PLUG INTO THE WALL . st solar panel 2nd regulator 3rd 2 volt battery 4th inverter . The inverter should have 0 volt terminals that look like the plug on the wall . You would plug your TV or light into that the inverter . You would need an electrition to hook into your home electrical system . They will hook up a device made to tie into the grid or your meter that will make it run backwards but it takes alot of solar panels too do that . Please do not plug into wall .
- Q:What if anything has been done to channel light power other than solar panels?
- Have you seen the industrial solar power tower they built in Spain? It has a very large collection of mirrors which direct sunlight toward a single point at the top of a large tower. There a boiler turbine generates a lot of electricity! It is a genius concept that could easily be installed in North American deserts.
- Q:Solar Panel Demonstration Ideas?
- By gaps you could mean that it is expensive. Also, there is the debate over whether or not giving people incentives like tax breaks is a good idea Also, it takes a while to recoup the initial invesment in an array, although tax incentives would help and lastly, a solar array big enough to power the united states would have to be in an obnoxiously large area, alhough the ideal areas are already uninhabited because they are too hot.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range