oem ,odm ,500w, 1000w ,1500w lithium Portable home use solar energy system
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 set
- Supply Capability:
- 5000 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
This solar lighting system is ideal for places with no mains electricity such as outhouses, sheds, garages, farms, stables, as well as for camping, travel and any outdoor activities (e.g. a for a yurt).
The system is fully independent from the grid / AC power source and works purely based on sunlight energy.
During the daytime, the 12W solar panel charges a 12V battery inside the control unit, which then provides power to the 2 x 3W 12V LED lights connected via front sockets on the control unit.
In addition, there is a standard 5V USB socket for charging mobile phones and USB compatible devices (adaptors for USB-compatible mobile phones are included).
The control unit has a built-in 4Ah battery with an automatic solar charge controller to manage the charging process and prevent overcharging.
The 12W solar panel supplied with the system can fully charge this battery within about 7-8 hours of bright sunshine (longer in cloudy weather), and the battery can provide enough energy to power 2 LED lights continuously for 14 hours, or twice as long if only one LED lights are connected.
The system is very convenient to use and install: the solar panel comes with 5m cable and each LED light comes with 4m cable with an On/Off switch.
- Net metering is a billing arrangement that allows solar panel owners to receive credit for excess electricity they generate and feed back into the grid. Essentially, it works by measuring the difference between the electricity a solar panel system produces and the electricity it consumes from the grid. If the solar system produces more electricity than it needs, the excess is sent back to the grid, and the owner gets credit for that electricity, which can be used to offset future consumption from the grid. This allows solar panel owners to save money on their electricity bills and encourages the adoption of renewable energy.
- No, solar energy systems do not necessarily require a battery for storage.
- Yes, solar energy systems can be used in residential buildings. In fact, many homeowners are increasingly adopting solar panels to generate electricity for their homes. These systems can be installed on rooftops or in open areas around the building, harnessing the sun's energy to power various household appliances and reduce dependence on traditional grid electricity. Additionally, solar energy systems provide a sustainable and environmentally friendly alternative, helping to reduce carbon emissions and lower electricity bills in the long run.
- Yes, solar energy systems can be used in residential areas with homeowners associations. However, it is important to review and comply with the HOA's guidelines and regulations regarding the installation of solar panels. Some associations may have specific requirements or restrictions, such as design guidelines, placement restrictions, or approval processes. It is recommended to consult with the homeowners association and work together to find a solution that meets both the homeowner's desire for solar energy and the association's guidelines.
- Yes, solar energy systems can be used for powering electric bus charging stations. Solar panels can be installed on the rooftops of the charging stations or in nearby areas to capture sunlight and convert it into electricity. This electricity can then be used to charge the batteries of electric buses. The energy generated by solar panels is clean, renewable, and sustainable, making it an ideal choice for powering electric bus charging stations. Additionally, using solar energy reduces dependence on fossil fuels and helps to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions, making it an environmentally friendly solution.
- Certainly, research farms and agricultural laboratories can utilize solar energy systems to power their operations. Solar energy presents a clean and renewable power source that can be harnessed through the installation of solar panels. These panels convert sunlight into electricity, which can then be utilized to operate various equipment and facilities. The electricity needs of research farms and agricultural laboratories are often substantial, encompassing lighting, heating, cooling, and the operation of agricultural machinery. By making use of solar energy systems, these facilities can reduce their dependence on fossil fuels and diminish their carbon footprint. The installation of solar energy systems can occur on building rooftops or open land adjacent to the research farm or laboratory. The amount of solar energy generated is contingent on factors such as facility location, solar panel size, and sunlight exposure. Nonetheless, advancements in solar technology have made it possible for even areas with limited sunlight to benefit from solar energy systems. Apart from their environmental friendliness, solar energy systems can also yield long-term cost savings for research farms and agricultural laboratories. Once installed, solar panels have a lifespan of 25-30 years and require minimal maintenance. This translates to significant reductions in electricity bills, particularly in rural areas where grid connectivity may be unreliable or costly. Moreover, solar energy systems can provide a dependable power source, especially during peak demand periods or power outages. By incorporating battery storage systems, surplus energy generated during the day can be stored and utilized during nighttime or cloudy days, guaranteeing a continuous power supply for research activities. In summary, solar energy systems offer a feasible and sustainable solution for powering research farms and agricultural laboratories. They boast multiple advantages, including decreased environmental impact, long-term cost savings, and a reliable power supply. As the demand for renewable energy continues to surge, the integration of solar energy systems into agricultural facilities can contribute to a greener and more sustainable future.
- Yes, there have been significant advancements in solar energy system technology. These include improvements in photovoltaic (PV) cell efficiency, the development of more durable and flexible solar panels, and the integration of energy storage solutions. Additionally, there have been advancements in solar tracking systems, allowing panels to optimize sunlight capture throughout the day. These advancements have made solar energy more affordable and efficient, contributing to its increasing adoption worldwide.
- Yes, it is possible to store excess electricity generated by a solar energy system. This can be achieved through the use of batteries or other energy storage systems.
- The quality of solar panels can vary greatly depending on the manufacturer chosen. Numerous factors contribute to this variation. To begin with, the materials utilized during the manufacturing process have a significant impact on panel quality. Some manufacturers may opt for cheaper materials that degrade over time or have lower efficiency, while others may choose high-quality materials that ensure durability and optimal performance. The type and quality of photovoltaic cells used in the panels can also differ, affecting their conversion efficiency and overall power output. Furthermore, the manufacturing processes and technologies employed by different manufacturers can influence the quality of solar panels. Companies that invest in advanced production techniques and implement stringent quality control measures are more likely to produce panels with superior workmanship and reliability. Conversely, manufacturers with inadequate manufacturing processes may produce panels that are more prone to defects, malfunctions, or premature degradation. The level of research and development undertaken by manufacturers also plays a significant role in panel quality. Companies that invest in research and development are often at the forefront of technological advancements, resulting in panels with higher efficiency, better durability, and improved performance. In contrast, manufacturers that lack investment in R&D may offer panels with outdated technology or lower reliability. Additionally, the reputation and track record of a manufacturer can provide valuable insights into the quality of their solar panels. Established manufacturers with a long history of producing reliable and high-performance panels are generally more trustworthy than new or unfamiliar companies. Independent certifications and third-party testing can also help assess the quality of panels, as they provide an unbiased evaluation of their performance, durability, and adherence to industry standards. Consumers should conduct thorough research and comparisons among different manufacturers before investing in solar panels. Factors such as materials, manufacturing processes, research and development investments, reputation, and certifications should all be taken into consideration to determine the quality and long-term reliability of the panels.
- Although solar energy systems offer numerous advantages, they also have a few drawbacks. One major disadvantage is the high initial installation cost, which can be unaffordable for certain individuals or businesses due to the substantial expenses associated with purchasing and setting up solar panels. Moreover, external factors such as weather conditions, shading, and panel angles can affect the efficiency of solar panels, limiting their effectiveness in specific locations. Another drawback is the intermittent nature of solar power, as it can only be generated during daylight hours and is unavailable during cloudy or nighttime conditions. This necessitates the installation of costly battery systems for energy storage or reliance on the grid during non-generating periods. Lastly, the production of solar panels requires the use of certain materials, some of which are non-renewable and can have negative environmental impacts during the extraction and manufacturing processes. Nonetheless, advancements in technology and decreasing costs are continually enhancing the efficiency and affordability of solar energy systems.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like