||Number of Cells(pieces):
50W mono solar panel for solar system
The 50Watts Mono Solar Panel Specifications:
1)Customized Type: 50W;
2)Max power: 50W
3)Output cable: 4.0mm/0.9m
4)Fixing Adhesive: Silicone Sealant(white);
5)Max Load: 2.4kpa Wind Load/5.4kpa Snow Load;
6)Tempered Glass: 3.2mm;
7)Backfoil: White/Black TPT;
8)OEM Service Is Available;
9)Encapsulation Material: EVA(0.50± 0.03mm Thickness);
10)Temperature Range: -40° C to +85° C;
11)Packaging And Delivery:After 10-15days Of Your Payment;
12)Packaging Details: Carton/Wooden Case;
13)Delivery Detail: 7-15 Days.
1)High reliability with guaranteed +/-3% output power tolerence.
2)The modules can withstand high wind-pressure,snow loads and extreme temperatures.
3)Bypass diodes to minimize power loss with shading.
4)High and stable conversion efficiency to ensure the highest quality.
Quality and Safety
1)25-year limited warranty of 80% power output.
2)10-yewr limited warranty of 90% output.
3)5-year limited warranty of materials and workmanshop.
4)ISO9001:2008(Quality Management system)certified factory.
5)Product quality warranty&products liability insurance to guarantee and user' benefits
6)EN 6100-6-3:2007 EN 6100-3-1:2007(IEC61000-4-2:2008 IEC 61000-4-3:2008)
1)Long Service Life;
2)High Efficency Solar Cells;
3)Special Aluminum Frame Design;
4)High Transmission,Low Iron Tempered Glass;
5)Advanced Cell Encapsulation.
1)On Grid System,Off Grid System,Hybrid Sytem.
2)Solar lighting ,lamps,household electricity,highway transportation.
3)Construction and photovoltaic power planta and so on.
The Electrical Characteristics Of 50 watts Mono Solar Panel
|Maximum Power at ST(Pmax)W|| 50Wp|
|Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp)V|| 36/18|
|Maximum Power Current(Imp)A|| 1.38/2.77|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)V|| 39.5/19.05|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)A|| 1.51/2.98|
|Cell Efficiency(%)|| 18.6%|
|Module Efficiency(%)|| 17.7%|
|Operating Temperature º C|| -40º Cto+85º C|
|Maximum system voltage|| 1000V(IEC)DC|
|Power tolerance|| +/-3%|
|Temperature coefficients of Pmax|| -0.45%/º C|
|Temperature coefficiency of Voc|| -0.27%/º C|
|Temperature coefficiency of Isc|| 0.05%/º C|
|Weight(kg)|| 4.5 |
|Number of cell(pcs)|| 4*9|
Why choose our solar panel is you ideal choose?
1. The important raw material, Solar cells, come from domestic public company and Taiwan famous company. Quality assurance: 25 years long life span, Industry leading power output warranty 10 years 100%, 20 years 95%, 25 years 85%.
There are some company which select inferior solar cells that are processed from recycled silicon material from small workshop, so their solar panel service life maybe less than 5 years because inferior solar cell power reduce much more every year.
2. Our company has automated production line for solar panel. Good technology, good quality assurance. Strong production ability: 300 pieces 300w solar panels can be manufactured per day. Most of company weld solar cell with artificial manual work. Bad manufacturing technique is difficult to keep consistency of products.
- Q:what is the best way to go solar?
- solar water heater and solar power system.
- Q:Cost of Solar Panels for basement?
- Only after you give an estimate of the power consumption you will have in the basement. Obviously you do not have a clue about solar panels or their usage. Suggest you find a book and start reading.
- Q:Solar Panels for Jacuzzi?
- yes you have to install an inverter to convert DC to AC....and a battery pack if you want to use jacuzzi on a cloudy day or at night
- Q:How do Solar Panels work, and how it can generate electricity?
- Solar okorder.com under products that are sorted by watts per area. Also go to wikipedia to get more detailed information on solar cells.
- Q:what is the volts of 75watts solar panel?
- Many of the panels used on homes are designed to produce 2 volts DC. 0 of them wired in a series would produce 20 volts DC. An inverter is used to change the DC voltage to AC. The other aspect of electricity is amperage. With electrical units wired in series the voltage is added. When they are wired in parallel the amperage is added. The Volts x Amps produced will give you the wattage. A wise homeowner will examine their electric bills or the equipment used to determine their demand. They will consult tables that let them know how much sunlight their area receives each year as this will alter the rated performance of the panels. Then they will try and determine how much of the demand they want to fill. 80% may be economical. Then they also want to determine what they will do with excess electricity that may be produced during the summer months of intense sun and how they will supply the shortfall of low sun winter months. From all this they will determine the number of solar panels they need to purchase.
- Q:solar panels......................................................................?
- Homemade okorder.com/
- Q:Does It really cost that much to Install solar panels?
- It depends on the number and size of the panels. The minimum charge for a small bungalow would be at least $20,000 labor and material.
- Q:how does solar panels give power to the batteries?
- When sun light reaches solar panels, it releases electrrons to make an electric current. They are made od silicon or germanium which has this property. Photons in the sun light when hit on semiconductor like silicon, releases electrons o make the current flow.
- Q:Can I join 5 or more solar panels into line to the battery bank. I don,t have a regulator connected, just st?
- You can do this, but it isn't the best way to go. There is no problem with joining the solar panels. There are two ways to do this, in series and in parallel. A series combination will add the voltages that each panel is producing together, but not the amperages. For example, if five panels are producing 6V at 300mA each, the end result will be 30V at 300mA for a series array. A parallel combination combines the amperages of all the panels, but not the voltages. So, in our earlier example, five panels at 6V and 300mA would provide 6V and 500mA (.5A) if wired in parallel. Series-parallel combinations are also possible, giving some of the benefits of each method. This would probably better understood by doing a quick search on Google Images for series, parallel, and series-parallel. You CAN connect the solar panels directly to your battery bank with no regulator. Unfortunately, without a regulator, the connection is two-way. When the sun is out and the solar panels are producing more voltage than the batteries, the batteries will charge. However, when the panels are producing less voltage than the batteries, the batteries will instead send power into the solar panels, which will be dissipated and wasted. The panels may charge your batteries during the day, but they will discharge them at night.
- Q:time till a solar panel pays itself off?
- lots of info about solar panels, perhaps you'll find answer to your question renewableenergyarticles.blogspot....
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range