LUFFING CRANE TCD6024 WITH PLC control with automatic malfunction judgment
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 10 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
The tower crane adopts horizontal arm frame, load is hung in hoisting trolley, and radius is realized through horizontal movement of trolley on arm frame. Compared with luffing jib tower crane, working is steady, installation is convenient, and radius application is wide, which can make hoisting performance be fully exerted, enlarge storing range of construction materials, and make disposal of general construction ichnography be convenient.
Safety devices are complete, and there are brakes fixed in each mechanism, which can ensure working safety. There are safety protecting devices like hoisting height restrictor, trolley radius restrictor, moment restrictor, hoisting weight restrictor and swing restrictor, etc. fixed in tower crane.
Driving room is set separately on side with good field of vision and large working space, which create better working environment for operator.
Operation is convenient, and maintaining is simple.
Electric control system adopts domestically advanced PLC control with automatic malfunction judgment, overload and over moment safety chain protection, motor overtime protection, program controller of famous Japan Mitsubishi Company, transducer of Japan Yaskawa Company, relay of OMR Company and contactors manufactured through introducing technology of TE Company, which makes its reliability be much higher than general electric control systems. It is safe and reliable with less malfunctions.
- Q:or is jason mraz just making up things for lyrics?
- Plenty of cranes are built on the shop floor and lifted in place....so no it doesn't take a crane to build a crane. There are cranes that need another crane and that is the the ones used in the center of new skyscrapers where they build a hoist on top of the building to add to the length of the main crane. So maybe that is the kind he is talking about
- Q:What measures should be taken to make tower cranes stable?
- The fatigue test data show that the fatigue life of the phosphating coating of steel wire rope is about 3 times of the same structure light steel wire rope (laboratory comparable conditions), not easy to wear and corrosion is not easy to cause the service life of wire rope large amplitude extension. Manganese phosphating is wear resistant phosphating, which can solve the wear problem in the use of wire rope and improve the corrosion resistance. It is for reference only
- Q:I have a Manfrotto/Bogen 055XB tripod that says it supports up to about 15lbs. The crane I'm looking into getting is the Glidecam Camcrane 200 which says it has a payload of up to 30lbs. depending on the height. What would happen if I were to use this crane with my tripod?
- Please let me know where you will be so I can capture the video of your camera crashing to the ground. Because you overloaded the tripod, there will be no warranty coverage for anything. Yes, they can tell. ++++++++++++ I realized I had not provided an alternative... the crane specs also specify Camcrane 200 mounts on the 3/8 standard bolt found on the majority of medium and heavy duty tripods an
- Q:i need help with my essay,Question: Analyze the poem om terms of its structure, its themes, and its imagery. If youre stuck on themes consider God's absence indifference of nature, or the inronies of war. What is ironic about the poem? How does Crane criticize the romantic hero?
- War Is Kind Analysis
- Q:My husband and I will be going to the Crane Resort in Barbados for 3 nights in January. Just wondering, will we need to rent a car or is everything we need to see right there on the beach. Past Crane visitors or even Barbados civilians, please respond. Thanks :)
- The okorder / If you only are focusing on relaxing at your resort/beach then renting a vehicle is not necessary.
- Q:My fiance and I would like to make 1,000 paper cranes for our wedding next year in May. We are looking for a good type of paper to use for this. We are not too particular on the color of the cranes, though we like blue or gold. Does anyone have any feedback on the sort of paper I can get for this project? I know there is origami paper I can buy, but I was wondering if that is the only option I have to choose from. Thanks in advance! :)
- I see origami paper quite often in bookstores, art supply stores, and at the local Japanese grocery stores (I'm in the Portland area).... it's also commonly available online, sometimes in packs of solid colors. Try folding some cranes in different sizes... very small ones can be difficult to fold (I can't manage less than 2 square)
- Q:Are they in the same familia?
- They are not of the same familia.The Sandhill Crane is of the genus-us Grus canadensis,the Egret comes into two gen-uses Casmerodius Egretta or Ardea. Sandhills are much larger than even the largest Egret.which is the Great White, the smallest is the Little or Cattle Egret. All this information can be found by looking into search both species,
- Q:A few years ago, my college decided to take down two multilevel dormitories. The demolition company decided to take it down piecemeal with a wrecking ball. The wrecking ball was attached to the crane via a very large tire (just the rubber part, not the inflatable part). I have seen this done on normal cranes and other wrecking balls on TV and was wondering if any professional construction people out there know why they would do this as to me, a guy not in the construction/demolition business, think that might be a bit unsafe.
- Shock absorption. The ball swings toward the building and hits, the energy of that swing is mostly dissipated into the building but also into the cable and cable connectors as the ball bounces back. That shock of the impact resonates and gets dissipated by the tire. It reduces wear and tear on the cable and cable connectors, also on the crane tower. Your car engine has motor mounts of the rubber type of material and it absorbs the resonating vibration of the engine. I have seen the cable connectors, interesting to say the least. The strands are interlaced sometime, and other times I see them clamped together. It would seem important to protect those joints. I do not know all of the crane business terminology, but that would be the gist of it.
- Q:Lifting a cylindrical steel vessel kind of thing is required to change it's postion from vertical to horizontal for cutting into pieces. The cranes deployed are indivisually operated.
- Need manufacturer model of crane and weight size of item. Rotating should not be a problem if you call the manufacturer of the crane and get the lift weight approved.
- Q:.......rated by the ________ weight it will lift at a ________ radius and ________ boom length.A. Maximum; minimum; maximumB. Minimum; maximum; maximumC. Maximum; minimum; minimum
- All maximum. On some of the older cranes it's written on a plate: so many tonnes at so much radius etc. In the really good old days a pointer needle was on the side of the jib pointing to a scale in tonnes, variable as the jib went in/out/up/down. If you think about it, there's no other way to rate a crane apart from its maximum performance. Hope this helps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like