Low cost Synthetic spanish roof tile
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Q:How do I become a commercial real estate broker?What is the salary range?Info: I'm 21 yrs old I live in CA.
- You will have to take several courses and get your real estate salesperson's license and work for a broker, you can find more info at the California Department of Real Estate website. There is no salary generally, real estate agents in CA work for straight commission which is good in a way because there's no ceiling in your income, but bad because there's also no floor.
- Q:I was recently terminated and while I have a bit of a nest egg (severance package) I want to explore other fields of endeavour. Real estate and perhaps other fields where I am working with people.
- You okorder Best, The Real Estate Group NY
- Q:I am pursuing a career in real estate and I need someone to point me in the right direction on how to obtain these licenses also if there are tests are they hard? are there classes for these that I can take? also any pointers and tips would help, also I live in the Philadelphia area.
- you need to practice sales [or buyer agency] for 3 yrs to become eligible to become a RE broker. Thus, the first license in all states is a sales license regardless what it is called. while on line instruction is available, do NOT take it to prepare for the state exam~! [after you are licensed and need your bi-annual renewal hours, then it is ok to take on line courses] you also need to decide what type of RE practice you want to do; listing, dual agency [horrible thing] buyer's agency [much in demand] commercial res time shares ------ 100% offices where there is no commission split on your end, etc available to guide you further
- Q:Well, you see, I'm 16 in my junior year at high school, and I'm planning to be an international real estate agent, but I need to know what courses to take and which colleges would benefit me the best. I'm planning to do work between Germany and the US. I'm in my third year of German and planning to take my fourth, but I need to know what other courses in high school/college would benefit me best.Thank you!
- Usually, people high up in real estate have a business admin degree among other things. You can contact your local real estate board or division and ask for the necessary courses for passing your local real estate boards, any special designations etc. They would also know where you can find out more information on international work. You may also want to consider becoming a foreign exchange student or living and working abroad for awhile. Good luck!
- Q:Can a Real Estate Agent's Commission paid based on difference between the property sale price and the actual sale price? Meaning, if the realtor offering a property for sale at $100,000, can the agent offer to find a buyer who can pay $120,000 for the same property and to have the price difference ($20,000) as his/her commission? If yes, what type of commission contracts does the agent need to have with the realtor and the buyers? Thank you,
- First off $20k commission on a $100k house- waaaay too much. Second the realtor doesn't set the price the owner does- the realtor can't change it without the owners consent. Finally if a house is worth $100k you can't get a mortgage on it for 120k- lenders do not lend more than the appraised value- EVER.
- Q:Hello, I am new to the real estate biz. Got a job at the local century 21, but noone in that office wants to help me. Needless to say, I plan on transferring my license very soon. Anyway, I'm looking for someone in the business to help out a rookie. I am also a barber, bu if I feel confident that I can survive on my real estate income, I would leave. Any advice for a rookie real estate agent? P.s. , I've read a few books already, but I think that real advice from real agents is the best way to learn. Thanks for your help
- We okorder . Don’t feel obligated or pressured when we speak, just feel free to learn more creating a real estate portfolio. Best Regards, Ricardo E. Castaneda
- Q:what publications and reporters are primarily read by commercial real estate brokers and investors?
- Publications from the National Association of Realtors, Council of Residential specialists, Council of Real Estate Brokers, CPN, BOMI, CIRE, ICSC, ICSC Smart Brief, Multi-Housing News, Realtors Commercial Alliance, Real Estate CyberSpace Society, Commercial Property News, ARCHITECTURE, Tennessee Association of Realtors news letter. Most of these are profession publications that you will not be able to access unless you are a licensed real estate agent and/or a paid member of the trade organization. This is not all but many I read to stay on top of what is happening so that I add value to the services I provide. I excel in my market and am a source of knowledge for my client base.
- Q:How is investing in Real Estate in Florida or Ohio? How can I get into it good....what about land investing?
- I have friends who live in Ohio and the real estate is very good at the moment. There are house,condos, and multi-family rentals all over the place. an old arabic sayig says ''a real estater never dies, he just some times gets sick..'' Columbus in particularly has made an annoucement that they are trying to clean up the older neighborhoods, so this is the time you should take full advantage of my brother..
- Q:I majoring in economics and I wanted to minor in real estate because that's ultimately what I want to end up doing, but my school doesn't offer the minor anymore, though I'm still allowed to take the classes. I know I don't need a BA degree but I want to have something to back me up and I feel as though I'd feel more accomplished. I don't have the time to take the classes right away to get my real estate license and work as one during school but I want to get as much experience as possible and learn the ropes. I contacted a few real estate agents in my area and all but one has returned my call and even they are not looking for an unlicensed assistant. I'm looking to move to southern California after graduation and would love to find out as much as possible about that market before I go out there. Does anyone know of any internship opportunities out there or in PA? Any advice would help, Thanks.
- Real estate brokers and agents would not use the term Internship to describe what you are offering. That is why they were not interested. There are 2 avenues that could work. YOu agree to work for no salary for one month. YOu go on appointments with a successful agent.... and in return, you do small jobs like putting up For Sale signs and removing lockboxes (with house keys inside) from sold houses. The 2nd month you could get a small salary because the agent now knows that you will work hard. Or you go to work as an assistant for $1,500 a month. You are a paid employee. You will answer calls and pass out flyers and go to meetings as well as put up signs. You will be more like a secretary but you will get paid for your work. Decide which one you want and call 100 agents. Or visit them as they hold Open Houses.
- Q:i am programmer and i want to develop a software for real estate agent. this would be for uk and australia clients. Can anyone send me a links for guidlines to develop this kind of system?
- There are hundreds and hundreds of application organizations that try to promote merchandise to us each 12 months. This larger do whatever quality and be very convenient to be taught and use- and now not price a lot.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like