||Galvanized Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Low Carbon Galvanized Wire:
Technical Information of galvanized steel wire
Material: super carbon steel
Processing by drawing, hot-dip zinc-plating
Standard wire gauge from 8# to 24#
Thick zinc-coating layer
1.99.995% pure zinc used
2.Hot dipped tech make the zinc coating good uniformity.
3.Zinc coating: 15-25g/MM2, 30-60g/MM2, 200-250g/MM2. >250g/MM2, >360g/MM2 can be produced as requirement.
Super in corrosion resistance
Firm coating layer
Custom size available
plastic cloth inner,plastic weaving cloth outer
plastic cloth inner,hessian cloth outer
carton, wooden pallet
Weight/coil; 400g, 1kg,2 kg,5kg,6kg.....200kg, it can also be packed as per your requirements.Attention:one head one roll,in single length,without breaks
Quantity in one 20ft container:25 tons generally different sea company,different weight limited
Production time for 25 tons:within 5 days
Delivery Date:15 days after deposit
Application:Use for optical cable,spring,fishery,every kind of protective guard and so on.
Manufacture standard:The top quality for each standard. JIS, EN, DIN, GB, ASTM and BOST standard available.
|Diameter (mm)||Tensile Strength (MPa)|
|B Grade||C Grade||D Grade|
- Q:2001 honda civic oxygen sensor wiring?
- Keep in mind the sensor has a signal wire, a ground wire and a heater wire (or wires). Good luck!
- Q:Sony X Plod Headunit wiring?
- The Grand Prix and the Camaro use an identical production unit radio plug, so which you're sturdy to circulate with none better adapters. If the GTP replace into geared up with a Bose sound gadget, however, the pinnacle unit won't paintings in a motor vehicle without Bose.
- Q:electricians please a little help with wiring.?
- Yes. it's ok. Also. the wiring you have is probably 12 gague. Newer homes use 14 gague wiring for lighting to save some money.
- Q:2nd phone line with no black wire?
- the wire you have is designed for 1 line only. Back in the day the yellow wire was used to carry ground because ground was necessary for old circuits. Ground is no longer needed so in order to get two lines you need at least a two pair wire (meaning four wires) you might have to run a new wire unfortunately or just keep that one and run another to separate jack.
- Q:Subwoofer wiring help?
- Ok, first thing you want to do is, for each subwoofer, wire a negative and positive together. You can use regular speaker wire to do that (well you're supposed to anyway). After that, you will have a negative and positive terminal left on each subwoofer. What you need to do is run a speaker wire from each of the terminals, so you have 6 different wires from 6 separate terminals. Make note of the 3 positive wires and the 3 negative wires. Now what you do is simply twist together the 3 positive wires together, so you have 1 positive wire. Connect that positive wire to the positive terminal of the amp (if it's a 1 channel amp. If it's a 2 channel, connect it to a bridged channel on the positive terminal. Or however you want.) Do the same for the 3 negative wires. Twist them together to have 1 negative wire, and connect it to the negative terminal on the amp. Finished! That kind of wiring is called Series wiring, by the way. The other kind is called Parallel wiring.
- Q:why do thicker wires change a circuit?
- Well that depends upon your friends circuit. But, I can only add to what has already been said by saying this: - Using thick wires is traditionally associated with passing large currents in a circuit. However, if you use low voltages with thin pieces of wire (especially if it's long piece) then that can have a significant effect upon the circuit you are trying to supply. This is because the wire has resistance of its own that may well me nearly the same as that of the circuit you are trying to supply. All of which means that there may be a considerable voltage drop across the wire and less for the circuit you are trying to 'feed'. So, ironically, although thick wires are traditionally used for high current circuits they may also be found to in low voltage circuit passing very little current; the point being that we want a small a voltage drop as possible to appear across the wire. To illustate using a example, suppose that you are having a garden party or BBQ and decide to have some disco music outside. You set up the speakers outside while keeping the stereo in the house. You know that the voltages and currents are quite low so you think that more of the same cable that is already connected to the speakers would be fine. You run out the lengths to the speakers and switch on only to find that the volume is way too low even with the volume knob wound right up! What has happened? The resistance of the cable with the lengths that you are using is now comparable to the speaker impedance and this means that there is a voltage drop between the ends of the cable meaning less for your speakers. The solution is to use really thick cable, like mains cable capable of taking 10's of amps; it's not the current rating of the cable that you require but its low resistance.
- Q:Will this wiring harness work?
- 2001 Ford Focus Car Stereo Wiring Diagram Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Green/Black Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Black/Pink Car Radio Ground Wire: Black/Green Car Radio Illumination Wire: Orange/Black Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Orange/Green Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Blue/White Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Tan/Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Green/Orange Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Gray/Blue Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Black/Violet Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Orange/Violet
- Q:i need a wiring diagram for 02 Hyundai sonata?
- Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Orange Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: N/A Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Stereo Antenna Trigger: N/A Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/White Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black/White Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/Yellow Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black/Yellow Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/Red Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black/Red Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/White Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black/White
- Q:Fire Alarm low voltage wire colorcode?
- Usually, most Fire Alarm wiring is color-coded red and black. FPL and other fire alarm cables are usually red/black for a 2 conductor cable. If a system is wired class 1, with THHN conductors in conduit, I have seen both black and white used as the positive lead. The electricians who wire it are likely to use whatever convention they are used to. If they deal with low voltage, they could use white for + and black for -. If they are high voltage electricians, they could do the opposite. The AC service, (120V or 240V) will be wired per National Electrical Code (NFPA 70), which is black = line, white = neutral.
- Q:injector wiring on 2500 chevy 1994.?
- TBI still has injectors. 2 of them located inside the throtlle body. they still have to have pulse width. So check that.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range