||Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire,Low-Carbon Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Galvanized Iron Wire
Materials: (a). Mild steel wire (b). bullet wire (c). high-carbon steel wire
Wire gauge size: 6#-------38#
According to the difference of zinc coating process. can be divided into
(a). electro galvanized steel wire (b). hot-dipped galvanized steel wire .
Packing: in coils and from 0.25 kgs/coil to 800kgs/coil then each coil to be wrapped inside with PVC strips and outside with Hessian cloth or inside with PVC strips and outside with weaving bag
Galvanized steel wire, also known as galvanized iron wire, finds most uses in binding of construction materials or weaving of galvanized wire mesh products.
- Q:how do i know what kind of wiring kit to buy for my subwoofers?
- by wiring kit do you mean the amps power kit? some of which will include speaker wire for the subs anyway usually your amp will come with instructions that tell you what the minimum gauge is the amp will accept for power, this is the gauge power and ground cable you will want to get maximum power to the amp and to prevent overheating issues, typically amps under 400 watts rms power will do fine with 8 gauge, amps 400-1000 rms will use 4 gauge and 1000+ will use 2/0 gauge wire, for the subwoofer speaker wire you can never go too big gauge only too small, a kicker 12 gauge speaker wire will work for almost any application
- Q:Amp Remote Wire Help?
- On the 16-pin connector coming from the rear of the head unit, there's a blue/white wire terminated with an insulated female slide connector. You can crimp a male connector to your amp remote wire or simply cut the connector off and splice the wires together. The wiring diagram is on page 31 of your manual.
- Q:wiring a new thermostat?
- This is an educated guess, even though we don't know how the furnace is wired. In many cases, the blue wire is used for C (common). Tape off or snip off the end of the blue wire and don't use it. Put the red wire on the RC terminal. Jump RC to R or RH if you have heat. Connect the other wires to their corresponding terminals. If blue is common, there's a good chance you blew the fuse on the control board (if your air handler has one) and/or you fried the transformer. That is, if you tried turning on the A/C.
- Q:Lincoln conti. plug wires?
- depends on what year the car is.did your old wires have shields?
- Q:battery starter and ground wire?
- Unhook your battery and replace both wires.
- Q:6 AWG STRANDED GROUNDING WIRE?
- It okorder.com/... click on the bottom picture the grounding wire is indicated. there are many pictures here images.google.ca/images?hl=ensou... Guru
- Q:chevy blazer fuel pump wiring?
- it truly is a typical issue with older Chevy's. the glaring answer (the only my pal chosen for his van) is basically to maintain the tank finished (or as close to as you are able to) and use the mileage holiday meter (if it has one) or the odometer to Gage how on the breaking point of empty you're able to correctly be. Admittedly it is the cheapskate thank you to bypass, yet whilst in any different case it runs properly it truly is a robust answer. a real fix could be value prohibitive, and you're able to spend the money on a stereo somewhat:)
- Q:Mitsubishi L300 1993 stereo wiring diagram?
- Hi does anyone knows where the stereo looms connect back to .i.e. fused?
- Q:How do you strip electrical wire?
- Grab wire, and twist until it's back together, problem solved.
- Q:Two parallel wires repelling each other?
- Parallel Wires
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range