Living Room Couch Furniture of Leisure Style
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 60 set
- Supply Capability:
- 400 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Living Room Couch Furniture of Leisure Style
Structure of Sofa Description
Modern & Classic Sofa set, Beds/Sofa bed, Recliner & Leisure chair, Dining set and so on. We use solid hardwood in our frame constructions, high quality leather a variety of beautiful fabrics, and the latest technology in cushions like high density foam and fiber wraps. All of which simply adds up to incredibly comfortable, long lasting sofas.
Main Features of Sofa
-Inner frame made of kiln-dried hardwood and High density, high resiliency seat cushions
-Solid wood lumber: Inner wooden framework should be without drawback such as bark, comply with the standard. The materials of appearance should be in compliance with the mark and specification, and the flaw can meet the requirements.
-Metal pipe: Using high-frequency welded pipe, the pipe thickness of the stressed part> 1.22mm.
-Bedding material: Products such as linen, cloth, brown cloth, and cotton (weaving)meet the health and safety requirements.
-Foams: High-resilience foam Sponges are high density rebound foam, sofa feelscomfortable
-Adhesive: Hazardous material meets the GB18581 standard requirements.
-Wood coatings: Hazardous substances meet the GB18581-2001 standard requirements.
-Elastic material: The straight of snake spring steel wire (3.0-4.0) mm.
-Middle concave(or wrapper): The diameter of spring wire(1.0-3.0) mm.
-Sitting face/armrest surface is Nice Fabric.
other leather color are available
noble luxury design
|1-seater with armrest
Wooden frame: We use the high dried solid wood for exportation, any wood with humidity higher than 16 degree is not allowed to use in our factory.
Foam: we all use high density elasticity foam(D40-45 for cushions and D30-D35 for back and armrest), we never use recycle foam for any part of sofa.
Leather: Italy top grain leather, full leather and half leather is available. You can choose top grain leather, Chinese leather. the leather is soft, no smell and durable.
Inner layer: Non-woven bags; The 2nd layer: Air Bubble bag; The 3rd layer: Carton Pad; Outer layer: Plastic bag
-T/T(30% deposit before production, 70% balance against B/L copy.)
-L/C at sight
30-35 days after receive deposit.
-One year against manufacturing defect.
-Lifetime consultation on problems occurred.
FAQ of Sofa:
A: How to control the quality?
Q: We have our own QC department in our factory to make sure that all our products are in very good quality before ship out to our customers.
A: which kind of sofa do you have?
Q: We have chesterfields sofa, recliner sofa, sofa bed and recreational sofa.
A: What kind of material could you offer?
Q: There are full aniline leather, half aniline leather, Italian imported top grade leather, Thailand imported top grade leather, Chinese leather, bounded leather, PU, PVC, and fabric.
A: What's your mail market?
Q: AU, UK, US, and other Europe country.
A:How many density of sponge?
Q:High density elasticity foam, D32-36 for cushions, D26-28 for back & armrest, or noted for its coziness and long durability.UK BS5852 and USA CA117 fireproof foam are available.
- Q:I'm not really good at physics and if someone can explain me this with easy words, would be great.As you sit on a chair, does the chair an upward force against your butt? how much force does it exert? In what direction?
- actually yes and no. the force of the chair is a resistance force. is a resistance force because gravity is pulling the person down however the chair stop him from going all the way down. an example of a such thing is a sheet of paper and a book. hold both the book and the paper and let go of them at the same time. you'll notice that the book would reach the ground first. here the resistant force is the air because the book is heavy air cant stopped it or slow it down. however the paper is much lighter so it can slow it down. an upward force means that it's pushing up instead of just resisting.
- Q:My son have been complaining about his chair at school giving him lower back problem ( he is 7 year s old) and I cannot find any good ergonomic chair for him that can be used at school. Any help finding a chair for him would be greatly appreciated
- There are lots to choose from online: specifically made for youth, for orthopedic issues. I would ask the spine doctor you see, if you do, or go to your local pharmacy. They have catalogs and chairs on-site for you to try out and price. I put Orthopedic chair in Google and got lots of hits. I know it's best to buy it from a local store, but if there is a guarantee return policy, you'll be able to return it if it's not the right chair for him. My Mom had a similar problem, and I was shocked by how few businesses in the health care business, knew anything about chairs--even chiropractors and physical therapists? good luck.
- Q:I'm in a string orchestra. I sit right next to second chair cello. I'm not sure if I am first chair viola orchestra second chair viola. Where does the first chair and second chair sit?
- First chair sits on the outside. If you're next to the second chair cello and the cellos are on the outside, you're first chair viola. If the cellos are next to the first violins, you're second chair viola. Not every orchestra uses the same seating configuration, but as a rule first chair is on the outside.
- Q:What were the 4 signs in the silver chair again? i only remember1.As soon as you get to narnia talk to a old man and he will be great help2. i dont remember at all3. i dont remembe the first part but it was smthing lyk UNDER ME4. I dont remember at allwhat were signs 2, 3, and 4?
- I will tell you, Child,' said the Lion. 'These are the signs by which I will guide you in your quest. First; as soon as the Boy Eustace sets foot in Narnia, he will meet an old and dear friend. He must greet that friend at once; if he does, you will both have good help. Second; you must journey out of Narnia to the north till you come to the ruined city of the ancient giants. Third; you shall find a writing on a stone in that ruined city, and you must do what the writing tells you. Fourth; you will know the lost prince (if you find him) by this, that he will be the first person you have met in your travels who will ask you to do something in my name, in the name of Aslan.' Chapter 2, The Silver Chair by C S Lewis. The first Sign is that Eustace will meet Prince Caspian, from his previous adventure. The second and third are that they find themselves climbing in and out of trenches in the cold; at Harfang, Jill finds that those trenches spell Under Me - the trenches were the ruined city. The last sign was when Prince Rilian asks them, in the name of Aslan, to free him from the enchanted silver chair.
- Q:The front leg of a metal, stackable chair collapsed under me when I sat on it. What are the metal tolerances which might or could have been lacking which made the chair leg so weak?
- It is unlikely that the chair collapsed solely based on your weight. Chairs are designed to take compressive forces. They are not designed to be tilted where compressive forces would favour a single leg of the chair. My suspicion is that this chair was subjected to this improper usage either while you were using it or before you were using it. In any case, the chair would have to have been damaged or improperly used in order for it to collapse. The other possibility is that your weight exceeded the maximum allowable load rating of the chair.
- Q:Have you used one of those reclining booster feeding chairs rather then a regular high chair? Any recommendations? Do you wish you would have bought a regular high chair instead? Is it okay for my 4 month old?
- We have a recling one that straps onto a normal kitchen chair. My 2 month old sits in it all the time but not to eat. I put it in the kitchen when I'm doing dishes or cooking. He LOVES sitting there and it's great because he can still see me and I talk or sing to him while I get stuff done. Plus it gives him something to do other than sit in his swings or bouncy seat. I don't recommend putting a baby that young in there to eat though. Babies that little shouldn't be eating solids. But I really do love the seat to just let him sit in. I'd most definitely suggest it to anyone. The one we have was only 30$ I believe at Target. So it was much cheaper than most highchairs and again, it's nice for him to sit in for a change of scenery. It also takes up waaaay less space because it's on a chair not free standing. Good luck and I hope I helped!
- Q:I LOOOVE these room all together! I'm thinking of kind of recreating it! Do you know where I can find a chandelier and chair/ottoman like shown in the picture?
- the chair is probably custom upholstered, so try to find a substitute by asking for black and white chairs from google, etc. Also visit the standard mass merchandisers like Sears, Penney's, etc. the chandelier is easy, find a second hand shop and get one used, even from OKorder! clean it and lightly sand and spray it with a nice black gloss paint. They do that often on HGTV. the standing wall mirror is costly, but finding it is easy, as are the black leaning shelves. Soften the Raspberry shade a little or you'll tire of it. Use lots of white! Use one piece of white furniture all, with black accessories. have fun!
- Q:I am looking to replace the office chair I have in my bedroom. I want something comfortable and under $100. Preferably something I can slouch in. I'm lazy and plan on spending a lot of time in it.
- A okorder /.. and it's actually pretty damn comfy and allows for decent lounging. Nothing beats a good butterfly chair though.
- Q:A rocking chair has two points of contact with the ground, with all of the mass of the chair above those two points. So does a bicycle. Why does a bicycle fall over, but a rocking chair does not?Sorry, not a physics guy, but was asked this question by young child and am hoping that smart people can explain this to me. Thx for not flaming! ;-)
- Hello Jeremy. The rocking chair has a design which is more stable, because 1) the rocks are fixed to the chair 2) the weight is better distributed, towards the center of gravity 3) if we push the rockin chair in one direction, it tends to go back by bouncing The bicycle is dinamically stable only in movement, by an effect of spinning as a gyroscope. 1) When stopped the front wheel can move in two axis causing lack of stability 2) The back wheel can rotate forward causing lack of stability 3) Teh weight of the bibycle in accomodated in one line (between 2 points). For greater stability we need at least 3 points to accomodate weight with stability. In the rocking chair we can considere it as having 4 points of contact. Greetings from Mexico. Javier P.D.
- Q:I want to choreograph a dance with a chair or park bench in it.... but i need a song
- Sounds okorder /
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like