Quick Details of Laboratory Chairs-848:
Type: Office Furniture Specific Use: Office Chair General Use: Commercial Furniture
Material: Metal Metal Type: Iron Folded: No
Gross Weight : 19.6KGS
Net Weight : 18KGS
Style: Mesh Chair Size: HxWxD:82x55x54cm
Powder coating frame: mesh back uphostered seat avaiable: plastic seat
Specifications of Laboratory Chairs-848:
1.meeting chair side chair
2. 1.5mm thick Chrome four leg
3. stackable to 4-5pcs
4. fty ISO9000 approval
A. Product construction description:
1. Back: Mesh upholstered;
2. PP seat: high density quality Polypropene material;
3. powder coating four legs frame;
4. Plastic cup glides under the end of leg to keep the ground out of scratching;
5. Wall thickness of steel tube is 1.50mm;
6. Stackable to 4-5pieces;
B. Chair specifiction below:
Chair Height: 82.0cm
Chair Width: 55cm
Chair Seat Width: 45cm
Chair Seat Depth: 45cm
Chair Seat Height: 46cm
USAGE & APPLICATION:
office chair/office furniture/chair Office meeting chair side chair or visitor chair or conference, use for indoor or table side
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging Details: K=K carton/box packing, with poly or foam protect to out of scratching
Delivery Detail: 25-30 days , one week for samples
Packing Box/carton size: 96x67x48cm, 5pcs/box, 325pcs/20', 825pcs/40'HQ
- Q:woobly chair?
- I just fixed a wobbly stool and now it is all tight again. I used a product from the hardware store and it has a name that is something like Chair-fixer or chair-tight. It is on the glue aisle. It turned out to be a big bottle of superglue! But it worked! I used it on every leg and rung and I used up the whole bottle, but it was worth it! Just be sure to follow the directions, mainly so that you won't spill the superglue on the surrounding areas. Good luck!
- Q:I need help building a chair?
- Absolutely okorder.com
- Q:Im trying to lower my office chair?
- My guess is the paddle that adjusts this either broke fell out or was somehow removed. Flip your chair over and you will find the manufacturer, model and serial number this will help you re-order also look for a place that the paddle would fit into by the cylinder and lastly the knob you' re referring to is most likely a tilt tension knob and if this is the case your chair should certainly have a height adjustment.
- Q:replacing firebrick (chair)?
- The term 'chair' regarding a fireplace is new to me, and I don't know where you are from. In the US, look up 'fireplaces' (or possibly chimneys) in the yellow pages. Real fireplaces--made of firebrick, not an insert--are a lost art, so a typical bricklayer (mason) may not know how to do them.
- Q:Evenflo Majestic High Chairs recalled?
- Yours is a Majestic. You don't have to have a receipt. Just take it back. The jungle part is just the theme. The style chair is Majestic. There is also a number you can call to get the FREE repair kit.
- Q:What is a good gaming chair?
- both are wireless, have vibration motors in the seat, speakers and a subwoofer built in, and since your husband is in his mid 30’s he probably wants (or you probably want) something with a simple black color scheme (like the x rocker pros) and not crazy colors and racing stripes. This suggestion is based on the assumption that your husband is a console gamer (xbox 360, playstation 3, etc.) and not gaming on his computer, because if he is a PC gamer neither of these will work, you’ll need something taller. Hope this helps.
- Q:How much work does a wheel chair assistant do?
- As my parents grew older, I helped both of them with wheel chairs. Working at the airport is a good choice, as you are out of a hospital setting and airports have great facilities for those in wheel chairs. Listen well to your supervisor and don't be shy about asking questions, even about the most tiny of things. For example: I was never told the little tricks like parking and locking the wheelchair when helping people in and out, as my supervisor had been doing it for so long, he just assumed that I already knew about those things. Ask about assistance if you have to lift a heavy person out of the chair. How do you ask for assistance from another employee? Actually walk the routes at the airport, even if you are alone. Some turns and ramps may be more difficult to use, or a corner causes the turn to be a tight squeeze for the wheelchair. As you help someone into or out of a wheel chair, make sure that their feet and legs are not blocked. Ask about the policy for holding or carrying a passenger's coat, bag or purse. Passengers dislike bumps and corners that are narrow and cause you to perhaps bump into them. And, often they will get a bit disruptive. Learn like a pro and act like a pro. Airports, for many, are already a bit hassle. Just think if you were restricted to a wheelchair, too. You would be tired, cranky and feel helpless as others just walk by you. Know how to help them in they need to visit the restroom. Finally, you need to be prepared as well. Make sure that you are using your arms, back and legs properly. One last tip, have you ever been in a wheelchair? If not, ask someone to push you around, especially with corners and such. This will help you to know exactly how it feels and you will learn a lot from the experience. I used to work for a hospital and take care of my parents. If your teacher is good, and if you know the territory and how to work the gear, you'll do great. It will be a fun job and you will truly enjoy helping people in need.
- Q:what problems do muscians face with their chairs?
- I play the flute, a. I play Monday through Friday for an hour with my school band, and about 30 minutes to an hour most evenings. b. Proper posture is to have both feet flat on the floor while sitting on the edge of the seat with a straight back. c. I prefer to stand when I'm playing by myself, because it makes breathing easier. d. If I have to hold my instrument up for a while, my arms ache, but it's nothing too major. e. The worst part about being a flute player is having to adjust for space and trying to hold the instrument around the chair. So we're constantly shifting, trying to get comfortable. f. The chair I like to use if I have to sit is a little taller and has a lower back. g. The chairs I have to use are generally hard plastic, which is uncomfortable, and they have high backs that are difficult to maneuver around. h. Yes I would. i. One with a lower back, so I could hold my instrument over it, and a little more suited to sitting for longer periods of time.
- Q:Where can you buy an inexpensive but durable toddler chair?
- look at toystores, shops that sell children's supplies, yard sales, 2nd hand shops, build one, OKorder -the options are endless.
- Q:How can I disassemble this salon chair?
- most of them chairs will have a gas power push up in the base but all of that section should just unscrew from under the seat. You have to get down and dirty on the floor to see. be brave a pull back any covering.
Our company was started with accessories of office furniture, especially office chairs. Till now, we have integrated the design, production and sale with abundant warehouses. Our plant covers 45,000 square meters, including Office Section, Production Section and Living & Lie Fallow Section. Our production section has 3 big factories. We totally staff 300 employees, including lots of high level & effective executives & technicians to lead our company to innovate and develop. At the same time, we have imported lots of newly automatic or semiautomatic machines, welding robots from Japan and testing machines to ensure our production quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 to US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range