Quick Details of Melamine Office Table PG-10Q
Specific Use: Office Desks
General Use: Commercial Furniture
Type: Office Furniture,Executive
Material: Wooden, MDF printing
Wood Style: Panel
Panel Type: Melamine
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Model Number: PG-10Q
packing: export packing
Item No.: PG-10Q
Packaging & Delivery of Melamine Office Table PG-10Q
Inner Packing: in foaming paper Out packing; in carton Carton Carton package.
0.39CBM/set. 198kgs/set 69sets/20GP; 171 sets/40HQ. Package way : CKD(complete knock down)Cartons package.
Delivery Detail: 10-15days after deposit.
Specifications of Melamine Office Table PG-10Q
1.Melamine standing desk
3.2.2M Executive Desk with two layers' top which bottom is 34mm MDF in grey,wearable surface is 16mm melamine board in cherry.
This will prevent the table top from bending and sinking down in the future.
4.Matched with one 3-drawers chest, a side table and a wooden keyboard.
5.Red cherry matches with shining grey which is modern matches classical.
6.The color of the board and the table you can change according to your request.
7.Any size of the table can be done according to your request.
8.We accept any OEM order based on the customer's drawing or requests.
Details of Melamine Office Table PG-10Q
|·10 years quality guarantee|
|·Crafted from AA-grade select Board|
|·All top surfaces are constructed of durable, wear-resistant, high pressure laminate|
|.All drawers are suspended on ball bearing slides|
|·can be with different color to unit the whole effect|
|·can be with different size to meet the using demand|
|·Available in many stain and painting finish and sizes|
|2. Shape:||·Straight, ”L”, etc.|
|3. Material:||. All table top made of melamine laminated MDF, Veneer surfaces are protected with melamine board|
|·Can be with different color, refering to the color sample|
|5. Finishing: ||·Smooth surface finish|
|Evironment-friendly PE painting|
|·Detailed finishing process ensuring the uncompromised quality and consistent beauty|
|6. Accessory Option:||·Removable PU writing pad, side table , side cabinet,3-drawer,etc. |
|7. Hardwares:||·Provided by well-known domestic and foreign suppliers|
|8 Using Area||.Work area, office area, etc.|
|9. Other: ||·thousands of models for choice, fully meet different clients' demand|
|·different styles with different price, can control cost in the best way|
|·Do custom-made, OEM, ODM |
Terms and Shipping of Melamine Office Table PG-10Q
|.FOB, CIF, EXW, etc .|
|2.Payment Terms:||.T/T. 30% in advance, Deposit against B/L|
|4.MOQ:||.5 Piece/Pieces Better price for moreTrial Order|
|5.Packing:||. knocked-down packing(CKD), use standard export carton with foam inner to protect goods|
|5.Delivery Time:||.around 20 days|
|6.Supply Ability:||.1000 Piece/Pieces per Month accept mixed order |
- Q:Where can I buy a hanging egg chair?
- At okorder.com/
- Q:Is the European high lift chair safe?
- The key lies in prevention, prevention is the key computer chair pressure rod, if this is not good, but also more or less, so the choice of the time or choose a computer chair to ensure pressure rod, but then again, no better than some good! One loop focuses on the pressure bar, that's what I think, and then enough, gavee
- Q:Office chair wont stay down?
- I don't know what make and model your chair is, and thus what features it has, BUT... most of these chairs has a pneumatic cylinder in the support column, and for adjusting seat height, a LEVER beneath the seat, usually near the right front corner as you sit in the chair. To use this type of adjustment, you press the handle upward against the bottom of the seat, and THEN sit on it, forcing the seat down. When the seat is down, or at the desired elevation, release the handle, and the seat should stay there. If you want the seat at a higher level, remove ALL load from the seat, press the release handle, and a spring should lift the seat. Then when you have the desired height, release the handle and the seat should stay at that level. IF the seat is raising all by itself when you're not sitting on it, I suspect that the adjusting VALVE is not seating properly, and allows air back into the cylinder, and the spring raises the seat [sort of like magic!!!!]. Turn the chair over and check the valve [if it's not concealed] and look for lint or debris which is keeping the valve from fully seating and sealing the vent hole. IF the chair is new, I recommend returning it to the place you bought it and REQUEST REPLACEMENT on the basis that the chair is DEFECTIVE. If it's not new, then it's a matter of either cleaning the valve, or if it's not blocked, then repairing it so it can seat [and seal] properly.
- Q:Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Chair...?
- The access chair next to the game table
- Q:How to draw a manga of a teen transforming into a car, jacket, or chair?
- Did he said turn into completely inanimate objects? Okay... Whooboy...I just imagine something ugly... You sure this part ain't horror? You know what a soft rubber is?
- Q:Irrational Fear Of Electric Chairs?
- Well first of all I don't believe your fear of sitting in an electric chair is abnormal. You couldn't tempt me into one either! It was used as a symbol for death for many many years here in the US. It was held up as the ultimate price one would pay for doing something serious against the law. So the fear was ingrained in us even as little folks. I don't know your age, but my generation sure wanted nothing to do with the electric chair, and all the ugliness that goes with it. Do you have a fascination with death, as I notice the name you use here on YAN is Korpsie, and that is like asking for trouble. Why would you entertain such a name, when you claim to be afraid of the electric chair? It doesn't jive! It doesn't make sense to me. Your fear, or fascination, with death has overtaken your belief system. It has frightened you so much you are not even willing to sit in ordinary chairs. That is the irrational fear (not the electric chair!) Try to desensitize yourself by allowing yourself to sit in a sofa, or couch, and then move on to a few minutes in a chair, and then keep on doing that until your fear eventually goes away. You may need some therapy to deal with this problem. You spoke of bad dreams about electrical chairs. You know dreams are symbolic? Try to remember your exact dream, as then we can ferret out the real reason you are afraid of an electric chair. Earlier in your Life were you electrocuted by live wires of some sort? Something happened to make you very wary of electricity. Try hard to remember what it was, and then tell it to take a hike, because it's messing with your Life. OK? Good luck to you!
- Q:What are some good office/computer chairs?
- you ought to take a seat nevertheless whilst using a working laptop or laptop or table paintings. i could think of a rocking chair could be too low and too movable to be comfortable. Tho you ought to attempt it because it is your decision that counts for you.
- Q:how to feed a 27 month old (what chair)?
- Booster seat. Your kid should already be able to climb in her own chair.
- Q:Waht are dunkey chair?
- They were used for half-drowning witches. Why they would be used in art nowadays, I cannot imagine. It might be DONKEY chair, which is a normal chair with boxes built under the arms, and/or on the back, for storing equipment. (Because of how donkeys were loaded with packages). It must have a more modern name, but I do not know it. This makes more sense for places where you have to keep small tools handy.
- Q:Are there any Office Chairs I can lean in safely?
- Mirra By Herman Miller! It has a tilt that will take you waaayyy back! It as a nice wide back too to support your shoulders.
Moon,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high quality metal furniture, is a direct supplier for DOREL & POWELL, one of the Top 500 furniture company in China.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||15.00% Mid East
6.00% Northern Europe
20.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mainly overseas markets
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range