Quick Details of Office Chair--SL-1019:
Type: Office Furniture Specific Use: Office Chair General Use: Commercial Furniture,home office,for young&kids,clerk chair
Material: mesh Folded: No Style: Executive Chair,Lift Chair,Mesh Chair,Swivel Chair,modern,fashion,cute,lovely Size: 44*54*91/101CM
Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland) Color: rose,blue,yellow,black,purple,green,etc. certificate: ISO&TUV&SGS&BIFMA
sponge thickness: 3cm customization: yes package: 1 pc/1ctn
Specifications of Office Chair--SL-1019:
modern office furniture
nice staff/clerk chair,popular
fashion office chair
for home use&young&kids
ISO TUV SGS BIFMA
double mesh for back&seat,
3cm high density foam,
up and down mechanism,
100mm chromed lift,
280mm chromed base,
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging Detail: Brown Carton With Line Drawing
package:1 pc/1 ctn,
container loading qty:920/824/404
Delivery Detail: 45 days after deposit confirmed
- Q:how can i straddle a chair?
- well first, strip ddown to your panties and bra. then in a sexy way swing one leg over the chair. then, not quite sitting on the car, rotate your hips foward and back. slowly move back up and take your panties and bra off. then repeat the steps and slowly sit on the chair and rotate your hips. while doing all of this hold onto the backing of the chair with at least one hand. HAVE FUN WITH IT!! :D
- Q:What's a good man chair?
- Yes, I think a chair is a pretty nice thought. Lay-Z-Boys are the best chairs... I would though, if he already has chair measure the depth of the seat. My sister got a love seat and your feet dangle because the seat is soooo deep... and it isn't very comfortable... So I'd measure that.. And also measure the width, because if there are any large people you don't want a chair that is only 30 inches wide, they won't fit in it... Probably look for around 35 inches wide. The depth you'll have to determine on your own, but ask the sales person if they recommend an average depth size... Happy shopping!! :-) and Merry Christmas...
- Q:Stand on a chair?
- Sinatra being big referred to his fame. Another way to become bigger is to become taller by standing on a chair. stuff is a vague word, referring to anything. In this context, it means why did you say that to me? (implying that is was a mean thing to say, and why are you being mean?)
- Q:Walker and high chair for 5 month old?
- Honestly I'd do what suits your home environment. If you have the space for a free wheeling high chair, then get one of them. Make sure they are easy to pull apart and clean. While they look fangle dangle and spiffy, they can be murderous to clean sometimes!! For a 5 month old though, I'd suggest one of those Hi-Lo chairs that actually recline. So when baby can't sit up, you can still have bub with you but reclined so they can see what you are doing. I have one myself which is very handy espeically for my now 5 year old when she was a bub. She had to go onto solids at 3.5 months (doctors orders for very severe reflux) and this reclining chair was brilliant. We still have that chair which I now use outside at our BBQ area for get togethers when we don't have enough chairs but I have since been given a babyco brand of high chair that actually clips onto the table. It's even more brilliant than a hi chair because you can still clean underneath it without the chair legs getting in the road. Bub loves it and I now which I had one myself from the beginning. With walkers, again, if you have the space go for it but I really wouldn't put a 5 month old in one just yet as they really are too short for them and they really can't hold themselves upright. If bub is too short for a walker, they tend to end up as toe walkers later one in life (not always but it can contribute) as they are stretching and trying to reach the ground to move around. Both I guess though, are not essential, they are more for our convienience rather than the child's. All the best though in whatever you decide to purchase :-)
- Q:Do you rock your child in a rocking chair?
- shes 18 months and we've never really rocked her. we have a glider chair and she loves to sit in it alone, but only sometimes will she sit in my lap. i think if its part of your night routine with a book thats sweet. if you are rocking him all day for no reason, that might be kinda strange.
- Q:HELP I'M STUCK In MY CHAIR?
- so stand up with ur butt in the chair and walk to the phone or get out of the chair smart one
- Q:How can i keep my cat off of my new dinning room chair?
- The only way that an animal can learn what it can and can't do in it's living space is by it's owners teaching it. I would try squirting him/her with a water bottle - that seems to work well. There are several other options...check with your vet or at the pet store.
- Q:Most expensive nice gaming chair?
- This okorder.com/
- Q:Can someone help me put a date to this chair?
- mom says it looks like it is from the 1950's and either is / or is a copy of - Duncan fife style funiture came in a set with a table - yours is the captains chair the dad sat in it would make a good desk chair - worth about twenty dollars american
- Q:Are there any Office Chairs I can lean in safely?
- yes. Not all office chair let you lean back in them. You need to look for a reclining office chair. It is kind of a cross between recliner and a standard office chair. Usually they are much heavier than normal office chair. I used a few different chair and i can lean back in all of them. Even at the maximum angel i still feel pretty safe. However they are not the best chair for your back. I switched to a ergonomic chair
Moon,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high quality metal furniture, is a direct supplier for DOREL & POWELL, one of the Top 500 furniture company in China.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||15.00% Mid East
6.00% Northern Europe
20.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mainly overseas markets
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range