Quick Details of Office Chair--SL-1018:
Type: Office Furniture Specific Use: Office Chair General Use: Commercial Furniture Material: Fabric Folded: No
Style: Lift Chair,Swivel Chair Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland) Quantity: passed BIFMA
360 degree swivel: height adjustable padded seat: casters color: customer request
Specifications of Office Chair--SL-1018:
1.high-quality nylon base
2. strong hardware foam and mechanism
4.High quality and competitive price
1. Coverage: Top fabric and mesh fireproofing optional
3. Armrests: high-quality nylon
4. Mechanism:2.mm thickness
5. Gas lift: passed BIFMA
6. Base:can support more than 200KG,made of nylon
8. Packing: K&A 7 layers,clients request is accepted
9. CBM: 0.01
10. Loading QTY:
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging Details: K&A 7 layers carton package,clients request is accepted
Delivery Detail: 25-30 DAYS
- Q:What would be the best type of chair to buy for a field day?
- Go to any wal-mart ,sporting goods store or the like and get a folding chair for about 10 bucks.like the guy said above they come in a case
- Q:What exercises can I do with a chair?
- You don't need a chair and you can't exercise while doing anything else unless it involves exercise. You need a screen break at least every hour for your eyes. You can do pressups, situps, crunches etc. without the chair.
- Q:In Second Life, where do I find the chairs to get money?
- Money chairs are different from camping chairs. Try Jupo Cash. It gives out so many Ls a day, but there is also a couple of boxes there that if you stay in the area, you have a chance of winning Ls as well.
- Q:centrifugal force chair-o-planes?
- I assume the top of the chain is anchored to a point which is at radius 3m Let the force in the chain when in the 30º position be F then vertically downward force on rider chair = Fv = 981 N = F.cos30º so that F = 981/0.866 = 1133 N The horizontal component of force on the rider = Fh = F.sin30º = 566.4 N Radius or rider at the 30º position = 3 + 2.5sin30º = 4.25 m Fh is the force produced by rotation and = m.ω².r giving ω = √[F/(m.r)] = 1.1544 where ω is the rotational angular frequency. So rotational frequency = ω/(2.π) = 0.18373 revs/sec = 11.024 r.p.m.. The rider experiences total force F = 1133N. If he were standing still he would experience 981 N, so g force is 1133/981 = 1.155g. This is the total force on the rider, including his own weight. The extra force he experiences due to rotation is 566.4/981 = 0.577 g – the answer you are given.
- Q:how do you remove water/soda ona office chair?
- Clean the whole seat area then it will be the same color/shade. You are probably seeing the difference in color. The part you have cleaned being lighter than the unaffected area that you did not clean. Hope this makes sense...
- Q:Calculate the normal force that the floor exerts on the chair?
- When you push on the chair at 56 N, that push is both downward and horizontal...so by Newton's III Law (action = reaction, the floor is pushing back up an amount that not only equals the weight of the chair but the DOWNWARD component of the force you are applying...so a little reflection shows that the total downward force on the floor must be F(dnwd) = 56 sin 30.4 + 8.8 X 9.8 = 114.6 N so the floor has to be pushing straight upward the same amount. Remember that W = mg so you have to multiply the MASS 8.8 kg by the acceleration of gravity 9.8 m/s^2 to get the WEIGHT.
- Q:What is the Queen's Coronation Chair and what is purpose?
- The Queen's coronation chair is the one she sits on when she's being crowned. It is presently at Westminster Abbey in London. It is so plain looking and old. There's even carved graffiti on it. It looks nothing like the photographs we see of it in tourist brochures or encyclopedias. Underneath it is the Stone of Scone which belongs to Scotland. The English just borrow it from them now that the Scottish have won autonomy. It's amazing that great kings and queens have been crowned with such pomp and circumstance on such a humble-looking chair.
- Q:Whats the difference between these chairs?
- there really isn't that much of a difference. the papason usually has a base made out of rattan or wicker, whereas the moon/sphere chair is usually metal. the papasan chair usually has a thicker cushion and the moon/sphere chair is more like a foldable chair that you could take to sports events.
- Q:Does a living room chair have to match the couch?
- Buy any color chairs you like [ except black or gray ], and get throw pillows in a print with both of the colors. Repeat both color in other accessories - drapes or blinds, lamps, vases or flowerpots, ornaments, candles and holders. A little gold [ brass ] in picture frames, etc, looks nice with both colors. Add some green plants. Wall Colors: rose peach lemon leaf green aqua turquoise caramel ivory
- Q:I often sleep in a reclining chair?
- sleeping in a semi-upright position helps lots of people with back pain, poor circulation, heartburn, acid reflux, heart disease, congestion, sinus issues....I could go on and on.
Moon,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high quality metal furniture, is a direct supplier for DOREL & POWELL, one of the Top 500 furniture company in China.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||15.00% Mid East
6.00% Northern Europe
20.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mainly overseas markets
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range