Quick Details of Meetingroom Chair--ZH-A688:
Type: Office Furniture Specific Use: Office Chair General Use: Commercial Furniture Material: Metal,fabric Metal Type: Iron
Folded: No Size: W47*D41*H33cm Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland) Color: black Armrest: None Back: low back Base: plating frame
Specifications of Meetingroom Chair--ZH-A688:
Meeting chair: 1.1900pcs/40'HQ 2.best price price 3.hot-sale 4.Pass BIFMA Test
Material: fabric material
Description: modern meeting chair
Seat width 47cm
seat depth 41cm
back height 33cm
Loading QTY/40'HQ 1650pcs
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging Detail: Standard export carton, one piece per carton
Delivery Detail: 25-30 days after receipt of deposit
- Q:How do I get ink off of leather chair?
- I would try Awesome. It comes in a clear bottle and is a yellowish color. There are many different kinds of it,like Bathroom awesome, Kitchen awesome and so on. But try the one I suggested. It will even get blood out of clothes that have been washed already and the blood has soaked in already. NO JOKE!! Good luck with getting it off !!
- Q:MapleStory+Red Round Chair?
- Uhm. You might want to try the codes in the trading card games.
- Q:Can you paint a fabric bean bag chair?
- I would suggest just finding one in light pink online instead of going through the trouble to paint it (using fabric paint of course) because that takes a really long time and it's hard to get it perfect and it's just a pain in the butt. Especially because fabric paint is just crappy anyways and should have never been invented lol. (: OR If you know someone that is VERY good with sewing (like my mom could totally do this with her patience) take a regular bean bag chair that's the color you want and, using the Hot Lips Bean Bag Chair as a pattern, shape it into the same thing. It's easier than it sounds because i know you are picturing beans everywhere right? haha You can buy bean bag beans at Walmart. OR You can cover the chair with the color fabric you want, sort of like upholestry. Ask someone with experience in upholstering chairs to help you!
- Q:The office of the company has just been renovated. Which office furniture is necessary?
- Look at your office needsIf it's the office desk, the office chair, the file cabinet, the boss, the manager's office!
- Q:Chance of 3 girls sitting in the 3 pink chairs?
- There are 9! possible arrangements. There are 3 ways a girl can sit in the first pink chair, 2 ways for the second and 1 way for the third; 6 ways for a boy to sit in the first non-pink chair then 5,4,3,2,1 So P(3 girls in pink) = (3•2•1•6•5•4•3•2•1) / (9•8•7•6•5•4•3•2•1) = (3•2•1)/(9•8•7) = 1 / (3•4•7) = 1/84 That's my guess anyway
- Q:How do you MAKE a Bean Bag Chair?
- If you really want to make a bean bag chair, so follow these steps : 1. First of all you need an empty bean bag. Whether you have already bean bag, but you have no bean bag, then you can purchase from any online website. 2. You need polystyrene beads for filling bean bag because polystyrene beads are very lightweight material. 3. Take help from your friend for put polystyrene beads into the bean bag. 4. When you put all beads into bean bag, then close the bean open area with zip. Now your bean bag chair is ready and you can sit on it with very comfortable
- Q:Help room redecorating ... desk chair?
- What a great idea trying to customize a chair. How about getting some thin strips of foam and wrapping them around the parts of the chair you want to change and staple with a paper stapler. Then get the fabric you want cut into strips about hand width and wrap around the chair or use your stapler open to attach to different parts. Try using recycled clothes as well cut up to wrap around for a funky look
- Q:What are the main functions of office chairs?
- The concept of office chair is more extensive, including staff chair, boss chair, conference chair, reception chair and so on. Different types have different functional requirements
- Q:How can I put new Fabric on a chair?
- Re-covering a wing chair is a job for an expert upholsterer so i wouldn't recommend it for a first project unless you're a great seamstress already. However, you can make a passable slipcover for it. Choose a soft but sturdy fabric in a solid cover or small or large print (no stripes, medium scale prints or plaids -- too hard to match patterns). You'll need about 6 yards, at least. One cheap way to get a lot of fabric is to buy bedsheets or fabric shower curtains. I made a nice chair slipcover years ago from two heavy cotton large tableclothes, 60 x 120 each that cost me less than $15 total. Wash and machine dry your fabric first to pre-shrink it. You can either make paper patterns by smoothing brown wrapping paper over the areas of the chair and cutting the pieces to fit OR just smooth the fabric over each area (the back, the seat cushion, the sides) and cutting the pieces with an inch on each side. Pin the pieces together over the chair with the good side of the fabric towards the chair and the seam edges out, then sew the seams together. Then turn the slipcover right side out and slip it over the chair. Sew woven tape ties or ribbons at the bottom edge near all 4 legs and tie them around the legs to keep the cover from riding up or slipping. If the seat cushion is removeable, make the cover to fit the chair with the cushion off, then make a separate slip cover for the seat cushion with a zipper or velcro to close one side. If you go to a fabric store, some of the pattern companies (like mcCalls, Butterick and Simplicity) have patterns that give instructions for making slipcovers like this -- your local library probably has upholstering guide books too. Good luck with your chair!
- Q:How to make a concrete chair?
- get hold of an old chair mix up some sand and cement a bit on the wet side paint it on to chair and don't tell the tutor
Young,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of rattan furniture,
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 16 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; East Asia
||：ISO9001：2008 China's Green Products； Chinese famous brand
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||30% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range