- Q:My office chair keeps going up; what to do?
- Call your maintenance man to fix it. That's what we do.
- Q:How do I lower the height of my pneumatic chair?
- Some old chairs adjusted just by screwing in and out of the central column. Since yours has a lever, this is probably not the case. If you have never used the lever, then we can't be certain what it does, but on most I have used, pulling up on the lever while seated should allow the chair to lower. Pulling up while off the chair should allow the chair to rise. Some I have seen also let you push or pull the lever to lock or allow the back to tilt some. If you have tried this, the pneumatic cylinder may be shot. Likely just need a new chair.
- Q:How do you attach a hanging chair to the ceiling?
- Before you attempt to hang this chair, you need to do the following: 1) Use a stud finder to find the floor joist 2) Once you find it, find the center of the joist 3) Take a drill and a small 1/16th drill bit and drill a pilot hole into the joist. If you see wood in the shavings, you are good. Otherwise you have not hit the joist. 4) Take a lag bolt type hood and screw it into the joist. At least 3 should be in the wood. The deeper you go, the better. 5) Hang your chair. Good luck
- Q:where can i find chair covers and table cloths?
- Are okorder.com, or a bridal outlet supply store in your area. - chances are someone who's decorated for their own wedding will probably sell you their supplies for a reasonable price.
- Q:Chairs are 99.9% wood...did they evolve from trees?
- The chair I'm in doesn't have an ounce of wood in it (except for the one I get when I run across a pic of Jessica Alba)! Here's one for you! Butterflies use to be caterpillars, did they evolve or were they created?
- Q:Where can I find parson chairs in four different colors?
- Parson's chairs are easy to have recovered so buying a basic cream parson in your budget would be an easy way to get the chairs you want and then change the fabric. Many online catalogs such as Horchow, Frontgate, Grandinroad or Home Decorators also offer parson chair slip covers as well. They also offer parson's chairs with choices of fabrics that might fit into your budget. Pottery Barn does this too. You may not find the exact colors you fell in love with at Macy's unless you recover yourself. But you can take a look and see what might work best for you. Macy's also offers a payment plan so if you really love the chairs, it's an option.
- Q:Why are chairs so expensive?
- to make a chair is a lot of skilled labor.
- Q:Help room redecorating ... desk chair?
- Staples won't work because your desk chair is probably plastic or maybe metal and not wood. I would sugges slip covers. You can fit fabric inside out with pins, then take it off and sew it together then turn it right side out. Velcro will close the open side around anything that sticks out.
- Q:What makes First Chair Violin in an orcestra so special?
- First chair violin is an exceptional player. There is a first chair for every section of the orchestra; for example, there is a first chair cello. The first chair violinist is usually the one who helps everyone tune.
- Q:Buying suede dining chairs?
- some white upholstery absorbs dye from outfits, etc. that turns into an enduring stain and can on no account be got rid of thoroughly. in case you realize each and all the stains are nutrition stains, as an occasion, seek for removers for that distinctive type of stain, including greasy, tomatoey, etc. no remember if that's another type of stain, say coffee, and the cloth is cotton type, no longer synthetics, there's a RIT shade remover that works properly, yet i think of you may would desire to take the covers off to soak them.
Moon,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high quality metal furniture, is a direct supplier for DOREL & POWELL, one of the Top 500 furniture company in China.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||15.00% Mid East
6.00% Northern Europe
20.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mainly overseas markets
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range