- Q:Is it possible to add rollers to a pedestal chair?
- As long as the chair is a comfortable height, you can put casters on any chair and make it mobile. Go to your furniture store or a large dept. store or online to see what size you make need.
- Q:Is Second Chair Good For Flute?
- Being 1st chair is an ego thing. If you are all playing the same part, it makes little difference. Sometimes 1st chair is expected to explain things to the rest of the flutes. In our orchestra there are jealousies about which chair they play and we shuffle parts.
- Q:Most comfortable task chair ?
- but these types of chairs are amazing... instead of sitting you kneel, but it doesn't hurt your knees, because you are also resting your body weight on the seat. I found that sitting 9 hours a day, this helps my back and also allows me to move around my desk area more... Many different companies sell these types of chairs at various prices and qualities.. I recommend trying one out! :)
- Q:There are several principle chair?
- Thread principle:Equal to a right angled triangle, with a right angled edge, horizontal, and sloping, corresponding to the thread.Swivel generally divided into half and two swivel chair. Half chair is able to rotate 90 degrees around the front. The chair is able to rotate 360 degrees to the chair.Usually: head, back, chair, armrest, supporting rod (gas bar), shaft, five claws, claw wheels.Swivel classification:The swivel chair can be divided into categories according to the applicable occasions: work chair, staff chair, chair, chair.
- Q:what would chairs look like if knees were backward?
- chairs would be the same and we would use chairs and our hips would not be backwards and my *** would be in front.
- Q:OLD New England Ski Lift Chairs?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: OLD New England Ski Lift Chairs? I'm very recently very interested in the old abandoned ski areas. I was wondering if anyone knew of an old area where lifts are still up? or even if the chairs are set on the ground that would be ideal. I'm looking for old chairs to just really get a good sense of the old technology that...
- Q:Trans and Cis Chair Structure?
- For a cyclic hydrocarbon like Lindane, cis and trans refer to the stereochemistry between adjacent carbons in a flat representation of the structure. Cis means the bonds (in this case, C-Cl bonds) go in the same direction, whereas trans means the other direction, when drawn flat. If you draw a hexagon, the C-Cl bonds at positions 1, 2, 4 and 5 will have the same type of bond (either a wedged or a hashed bond, whichever way you draw it, but they must be the same). The bonds at the 3 and 6 positions will be the other type. However, when you draw the hydrocarbon in chair conformation, the rules change a bit. Draw in the first C-Cl bond on the chair structure for carbon 1, and check what position it is in, axial or equatorial. Then go to the next carbon and see what the configuration is. If it is cis relative to carbon 1, draw the opposite type (if 1 is equatorial and 2 is cis to 1, draw 2 as axial). If it is trans, draw the same (if 2 is trans to 1 and 1 is equatorial, draw 2 as equatorial). Next, go to carbon 3 and check relative to carbon 2. Here, 3 is trans relative to 2, so draw it the same as 2. Now go to 4 and check relative to 3. In Lindane, 4 is trans to 3, so draw 4 the same as 3 again. Then for 5, it is cis to 4, so draw it the other way as you drew 4. Finally 6 is trans to 5, so draw the same as you drew to 5. If 1 is axial, then 2 is equatorial, 3 is equatorial, 4 is equatorial, 5 is axial, and 6 is axial.
- Q:Toy bar for bouncy chair?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:Which Chair should I buy?
- Second one, I like it...
- Q:Hi, guys I got a question and need some honest answers and help! I use a wooden hard chair to play games and it's getting annoying.?
- Just okorder.com, or Pennywise, or consignment stores, or stores that sell used office equipment. My wife and I got our chairs for free on FreeCycle from a coupe who was moving. Of if you're satisfied with your current chair, just want something softer for your backside, just go buy a chair cushion. You can get these at Walmart, Kmart, Target, Costco (sometimes) Bed Bath Beyond...
Moon,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high quality metal furniture, is a direct supplier for DOREL & POWELL, one of the Top 500 furniture company in China.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||15.00% Mid East
6.00% Northern Europe
20.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mainly overseas markets
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range