The product: Lithopone 28% (B301)
Lithopone 28% (B301) is an organically coated white pigment based on a co-precipitated zinc sulfide / barium sulfate.
Typical Properties of Lithopne 28%:
● Low binder requirement
● Good dispersibility
● Neutral hue
● Low abrasiveness, thanks to low Mohs hardness
Applications of Lithopone 28%:
● Paints and coatings
Suitable for use in matt and semi‑matt powder-coating systems, thanks to its favorable rheological properties and excellent compatibility with coloured pigments.
Achieves high dry opacity in the pulp. Its good retention permits use in pigment size preparations. Bimodal particle distribution improves the porosity of the paper.
● Plastics and rubber
Technical Data of Lithopone 28%:
In terms of total zinc sulfide and barium sulfate the sum of% (m / m) ≥
The total amount of zinc (in zinc sulfide)% m / m) ≥
Zinc Oxide% (m / m)
105 ℃ Volatile% (m / m) ≤
Water soluble% (m / m) ≤
Filter material (63μm filter)% (m / m) ≤
Color (with standard sample)
Death by degrees to take liquid water
Oil Absorption g/100g
Reducing power (with standard sample)% ≥
Opacity (contrast ratio)
Not lower than 5%standerd sample
Storage of Lithopne 28%:
Keep the product unstacked in dry and closed rooms at normal temperature and air humidity.
To achieve best possible results, we recommend storage under the conditions stated above and use within 12 months from delivery.
- Q:Watercolor of white liquid sprinkled on clothes how to wash off
- First of all to use hot water to dissolve the glue in the stain to remove, and then decolorization of detergent or fresh ammonia, and finally drift with water. White clothes can be decolored with hydrogen peroxide.
- Q:Aqua colored metallic paint..........?
- metallic paint is awesome for what you're doing, but a word of advice- get the good stuff it should be shiny enough
- Q:What is paint thinner used for?
- The paint for airbrushing needs to be the consistency of light cream. If the paint you use is any thicker, it will clog the brush, so it must be thinned with the proper product, depending on which paint you use. Some airbrush paint comes pre-thinned, but other artists' paints need to be thinned. For acrylics, use Airbrush Medium or polymer medium + acrylic retarder to thin the paint - water will make the paint lose its adhesion, and make the paint dry too quickly. For cleanup of acrylic paint, use hot water & soap, or Windex amonnia-based cleaner. For watercolour or gouache, use water as a thinner. For oil-based paints, use white mineral spirits. For other paints and enamels, use the same product that the label suggests for cleaning up.
- Q:What is the difference between imitation stone paint and real stone paint?
- Really stone paint: is a decorative effect resembles marble, granite. Mainly with a variety of colors made of natural stone powder, real stone paint after the decoration of the building, with natural and natural natural color, giving a beautiful, harmonious, solemn beauty, suitable for all types of buildings in the indoor and outdoor decoration. Especially in the surface of the building decoration, you can receive vivid, return to the natural effect.
- Q:What is the difference between a single component and a two-component polyurethane coating?
- Polyurethane waterproof coating two-component, one-component two.
- Q:How to use the dyes on clothes or shoes
- Propylene is relatively simple, hand-painted T-shirts and other clothing can be. My classmates used to paint things on black t-shirts and often wear their own paintings. The Other pigments are not clear, but do not have to wait for the speed of acrylic beam for half a day and not blooming, but also a very good durability. Because the propylene coverage is relatively strong so pencil draw when the time can spend a little more. The This will not be clear. The Hope to help you
- Q:Can alcohol dissolve paint?
- Take the paint is not dry, first with kerosene repeatedly rubbed, and then rub some thin acetic acid (no acetic acid can, but the effect is worse), and finally by washing, you can remove. Dry paint traces more difficult to remove, there is a simple way: add 2.5 kg of water in the pot, 100 grams of alkali and a little lime, the clothes into the inside for 20 minutes, remove the soap after washing, the paint will Fall off. It should be noted that: colored clothes is best not to use this law, so as not to bleach.
- Q:Carbon black is a pigment or a dye
- Depends on what kind of carbon black you are using. This question is too general. Can not answer you. Detailed point
- Q:Can the powder and black powder be used together?
- Yellow powder and black powder can be used together!
- Q:What is the best photo paper?
- General photo paper can be stored for 30 to 40 years, so the key is to see the ink quality and photo paper compatibility.
Dragon, the company has strong hardware and software with the most advanced testing, testing equipment and excellent technical staff. We the also introduce advanced scientific management mechanism, and gradually become one economic entity of research and development, production, sales and service.
The main products: direct method zinc oxide, zinc oxide indirect method, light magnesium oxide, high purity magnesium oxide, light magnesium carbonate etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range