Product name: Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid - LABSA
CAS number: 27176-87-0
EINECS number: 248-289-4
Molecular formula: C18H30OS
Melting point: 10℃
Boiling point: 315℃
2. Specifications of LABSA:
COLOUR AND LUSTE (Klett)
Average Molecular Weight
Appearance ( 25°C )
Active Matter (Alkyl benzene Acid) %
Free oil %
Color(5% Am. Aq. Sol.)Klett
Water content %
3. Product usage of LABSA:
1)in hair shampoo, bath shampoo, dish detergents and complex soap, laundry powder, dishware cleaner in daily chemical industrial
2)it is also used in wetting and clearer , dyeing assistant in textile industry
3)degrease agent in electroplate and leather manufacture
4)de-inking agent in paper making.
Linear Alkylbenzene Sulphonic Acid is extensively applied anionic surfactant. It is raw material for detergent industry characterized by detergency, foam, moisture, and emulsion anddispersing.
4. Package of LABSA:
100kgs/plastic drum or as per clients' requests
- Q:Is it a light industry or a chemical industry?
- Light industry mainly refers to the industrial sector that produces consumption data. Such as: food, textile, leather, paper, daily chemical, cultural and educational arts and sporting goods industry.
- Q:What are the characteristics of daily chemical production?
- Various household chemicals are widely used in the family. Pesticides, disinfectants, detergents, dry cleaners, they are useful, but also exudes toxic gases. Very high toxicity of aniline for the production of household chemicals, coatings, insecticides, fungicides. Widely used as solvent, fire extinguishing agent, dry cleaning agent CCl4, used as a degreasing agent CH3CCl3, used as refrigerant, blowing agent CHF2Cl is the main source of chlorine pollution.
- Q:The application of tea polyphenols in daily chemicals
- Application of tea polyphenols in daily chemicals
- Q:What are the fine chemicals?
- Fine chemicals include 11 product categories: 1. Pesticides; 2. Dyes; 3. Paints; 4. Pigments; 5. Reagents and high purity substances; 6. Information chemicals; 7. Food and feed additives; Mixture; 9. Catalysts and various additives; 10. (chemical system production) chemicals (APIs) and daily chemicals; 11. Polymer polymer in the functional polymer materials.
- Q:What is the difference between cosmetic and cosmetic?
- Daily chemicals include chemicals, including shampoo shower gel, skin care conditioner, detergent, soap soap, and even toothpaste ...
- Q:Hangzhou to open the daily use of chemical invoices to use what?
- Invoice is the reimbursement of the credentials, holding the invoice unit to be able to give you reimbursement.
- Q:What is the daily chemical industry
- Listed in China Chemical Industry Yearbook, individual statistical output (output value) of the daily chemicals are synthetic detergent, soap, flavor, spices, cosmetics, toothpaste, ink, matches, dry batteries, alkyl benzene, five sodium, Bone glue, gelatin, leather), glycerol, stearic acid, photosensitive materials (photographic film, photographic paper) and so on.
- Q:Chemical contamination
- In addition to outdoor air pollutants can be air through the indoor into the interior of various building decoration materials, kitchen cooking, cosmetics, household chemicals and chemicals, copiers, printers, radioactive contaminants, air fresheners, pesticides, Smoking, food additives, rural use of pesticides and fertilizers are important indoor chemical pollutants. People have identified more than 300 volatile chemicals from indoor air. Medical research shows that the pollution can cause respiratory, cardiovascular disease and cancer and other diseases.
- Q:Do you have a microblogging team?
- Suitable for all, do not hurt people, do not hurt themselves, no risk, easy to reach the cause, can exchange
- Q:Why our country on the daily chemicals must be implemented two sets of industry certification
- Daily Chemicals Contamination All kinds of household chemicals are widely used in the family. Insecticides, disinfectants, detergents, ... p-chlorophenyl phenyl sulfone acaricidal ether two - (p-chlorophenoxy) -methane mite special sulfite O-chlorine ...
BestChem, a well-known enterprise specializes in the production of surface active agent. Our products include Sulfonate (LAS), polyoxyethylene fatty alcohol ether sulfates (AES), α-olefin sulfonate (AOS) and Twelve alkyl fatty alcohol sodium sulfate etc.
Our company takes "quality first, credit superiority, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range