CAS No.: 107-41-5
Other Names: Hexalene glycol
Place of Origin:China (Mainland)
Type: Pharmaceutical Intermediates,Syntheses Material Intermediates
Brand Name: vtolo
Model Number: Y016
Application: organic solvent
Appearance: colorless liquid
water miscribility: passed test
grade standard: industrial grade
HEXYLENE GLYCOL: use for flux
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: HEXYLENE GLYCOL : 185kg/drum
Delivery Detail: 7 days after payment
2.Molecular Weight: 118.06 g/mol
3.CAS NO.: 107-41-5
HEXYLENE GLYCOL C6H14O2
Molecular Weight: 118.06 g/mol
CAS NO.: 107-41-5
Boiling point at 760 mmHg
Liquid specific gravity 20/20oC
Vapor specific gravity (air = 1)
Vapor pressure (20°C)
Solubility at 20oC in water
Flash point(closed cup)
Explosivity limits in the air
PURITY, (wt.%), MIN.
SPECIFIC GRAVITY 20/20 ºC
0.921 - 0.924
COLOR, (Pt-Co), MAX
ACIDITY AS ACETIC ACID, (wt.%), MAX
DISTILLATION RANGE AT 760 mmHg, ( ºC)
195.5 – 198.5
WATER, (wt.%), MAX
- Q:What is the daily chemical industry
- Daily chemical industry has become an important part of chemical engineering (especially light chemical engineering) with its technology-intensive, high added value, variety and multidisciplinary cross. Modern daily chemical products are no longer simple fine chemical products, but relying on chemical engineering, separation engineering, bioengineering, physical chemistry, physiology, medicine, pharmacy, rheology, aesthetics, colorology, psychology, packaging Learning and other areas of high-tech achievements developed by the multidisciplinary cross-tech industry.
- Q:How to prevent chemical liver injury
- Q:What are the raw materials commonly used in daily chemicals?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the commonly used substrates in the cultivation of flowers? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Shabu is not conducive to water-retaining fertilizer, peat soil is one of the most well-known and widely used medium of horticultural culture medium.
- Q:How to manage the chemicals around you?
- If you can, if you can not reach the child, or do not let the children see. Moreover, each time with the child if the child side, should be as much as possible to tell him the usefulness of the drug, and may The consequences of the children because there will be curiosity, the more you do not let him know the things he will want to understand, so easy to cause danger.
- Q:Why our country on the daily chemicals must be implemented two sets of industry certification
- Daily Chemicals Contamination All kinds of household chemicals are widely used in the family. Insecticides, disinfectants, detergents, ... p-chlorophenyl phenyl sulfone acaricidal ether two - (p-chlorophenoxy) -methane mite special sulfite O-chlorine ...
- Q:From the use of daily chemicals to prevent indoor air pollution in two ways to develop
- Q:What is the daily chemical product?
- Disinfection supplies are household chemicals.
- Q:What are the fine chemicals?
- Fine chemicals include 11 product categories: 1. Pesticides; 2. Dyes; 3. Paints; 4. Pigments; 5. Reagents and high purity substances; 6. Information chemicals; 7. Food and feed additives; Mixture; 9. Catalysts and various additives; 10. (chemical system production) chemicals (APIs) and daily chemicals; 11. Polymer polymer in the functional polymer materials.
- Q:What is the manufacture of other daily chemical products?
- The characteristics of daily chemicals: 1) has a specific function and practical characteristics. (2) high degree of technology-intensive (6) short product cycle, replacement fast, and more use of intermittent production process.
- Q:Daily chemical factory sales of 800 boxes of cosmetics, each box with value-added tax price 2340, tax 600,000
- value-added tax is the price tax, a simple understanding, that is, should be included in the value-added tax income, excluding sales tax (not business costs), as a general taxpayer, the above-mentioned enterprise tax rate of 17% The above value-added tax is: 800 * 2340 / 1.17 * 17% = RMB 272,000;Excluding tax income = 800 * 2340 / 1.17 = $ 1.6 million;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range