Product Details Of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid - LABSA 96% :
CAS number: 27176-87-0
EINECS number: 248-289-4
Molecular formula: C18H30OS
Melting point: 10℃
Boiling point: 315℃
Specifications of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid - LABSA:
Alkyl Benzene Acid
Product usage of LABSA:
Linear Alkylbenzene Sulphonic Acid can be neutralized with caustic soda (NaOH) to form sodium alkylbenzene sulphonate-an extensively applied anionic surfactant.
LABSA is not inflammable substance and can dissolve in water, but not in organic solvent.
LABSA is quite absorbent and its biodegradability is above 90%.
Linear Alkylbenzene Sulphonic Acid is extensively applied anionic surfactant. It is raw material for detergent industry characterized
by detergency, foam, moisture, and emulsion anddispersing.
Package of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid - LABSA:
- Q:What is the daily chemical product?
- Disinfection supplies are household chemicals.
- Q:What are the raw materials commonly used in daily chemicals?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the commonly used substrates in the cultivation of flowers? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Shabu is not conducive to water-retaining fertilizer, peat soil is one of the most well-known and widely used medium of horticultural culture medium.
- Q:Food Flavor Can Feed Feed Additive Invoice Daily Chemicals Invoice Spice Invoice Some?
- Chemical and chemical biology some, under the open side
- Q:Skin care products containing what the chemical is not good
- It should be a fluorescent agent
- Q:Belong to daily chemical dangerous goods which
- Daily use is generally a very dangerous material.
- Q:Does Unilever and Procter & Gamble have monopolized China's daily chemicals market?
- Basically, there are some small businesses. I would like to ask, monopoly does not break the law? This year, the market is not fierce, the price soared, much faster than wages.
- Q:Fine chemical production is Gansha?
- Is used for smelting, chemical purification and other technical services
- Q:What is the industry
- Daily chemicals. Similar to cosmetics, detergent, detergent, degreasing agent and so on.
- Q:The concept of fine chemicals
- According to national conditions, China will be fine chemicals into pesticides, dyes, coatings, pigments, reagents and high purity materials, information chemicals, food and feed additives, adhesives, catalysts and various additives, chemicals and daily Chemicals, polymer polymers in the functional polymer materials 11 categories. The catalyst includes oil refining, petrochemical, organic chemical, synthetic ammonia, sulfuric acid, environmental protection catalyst and other catalyst, additives including auxiliaries, plastic additives, rubber chemicals, water treatment chemicals, fiber spinning oil, organic Extractants, high in the polymer additives, surfactants, leather chemicals, pesticide additives, oilfield chemicals, concrete admixtures, mechanical and metallurgical additives, oil additives, carbon black, adsorbent, electronic Chemicals, paper chemicals and glass mildew and latex coagulants and other additives.
- Q:Runfeng Daily Chemicals Co., Ltd. What is the company
- The company has nearly 10 years of experience in cosmetics business, Acting more than well-known brands. Is a private boss to open the company. Pay special attention to labor contracts and social security issues.
Surface, is a China petrochemical group assets management co., LTD and the British virgin islands intellectual treasure investment co., LTD. to a joint venture of sino-foreign joint venture. On April 8, 2002 formally established, completed trial production in July 2003, the joint venture company is the China petrochemical group company joint venture with Taiwan's petrochemical industry and a big project, with a registered capital of 19.47 million dollars (161.1554 million yuan), by the China petrochemical group assets management co., LTD and the British virgin islands treasure investment co., LTD. Invested 50% respectively. Main production equipment: 72000 tons/year alkyl benzene unit; The main products are: linear alkyl benzene, alkyl benzene sulfonic acid. By-products are: heavy alkyl benzene, tar, light oil. production device part is the introduction of foreign advanced technology and key equipment, production process using advanced DCS distributed control system in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||30.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
5.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range