Product :Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate
Product Short Name: SLES/ AES
HS No.: 34021100
EINECS No.: 221-416-0
Appearance: white to yellowish paste
Active substance content: 70 ± 2
Sodium sulfate (relative to 100% active matter):<3.0%
Un-sulfated substance (relative to 100% active matter):<3.5%
pH value: 7.0~10.0 (1% a.m.)
Color and luster:<30 (Hazen)
Production Specification SLES Sodium lauryl ether sulfate (SLES, AES):
Appearance at 25 ℃
Whiteness or Light Yellow Viscous Paste
Colorless or light yellow liquid
Odour at 25 ℃
No Strong Odour
PH (10% Solution)25℃
Active Matter MW=385 %
1,4 Dioxane on 100% active basis,ppm
Unsulfated Matter %
Sulfate as Na2SO4%
Application SLES Sodium lauryl ether sulfate (SLES, AES):
An excellent anionic surfactants soluble in water,with properties of excellent detergency,emulsification,wetting,solubilizing and foaming,anti-hard water performance, and good biodegradability.Widely used in food wash,shampoo,shower gel,soap and other cleaning compound cosmetic products and construction, textiles,petroleum,leather additives.
EXP: one year
Packing: 110kg,160kg,220kg plastic drum
- Q:The harm of household chemicals to the skin
- Through the harm to the ecosystem, the aquatic organisms produce a variety of toxic effects. 2. Through drinking water, skin contact, food chain approach directly or indirectly affect human health.
- Q:What is the common characteristic of chemicals?
- product cycle is short, replacement fast, and more use of intermittent production process.
- Q:Daily use of chemicals misunderstanding, at least three cases
- Underwear less wash with detergent.
- Q:From the use of daily chemicals to prevent indoor air pollution in two ways to develop
- Q:What are the fine chemicals?
- Fine chemicals include 11 product categories: 1. Pesticides; 2. Dyes; 3. Paints; 4. Pigments; 5. Reagents and high purity substances; 6. Information chemicals; 7. Food and feed additives; Mixture; 9. Catalysts and various additives; 10. (chemical system production) chemicals (APIs) and daily chemicals; 11. Polymer polymer in the functional polymer materials.
- Q:What is the manufacture of other daily chemical products?
- The characteristics of daily chemicals: 1) has a specific function and practical characteristics. (2) high degree of technology-intensive (6) short product cycle, replacement fast, and more use of intermittent production process.
- Q:Jiangyin daily chemical plant
- The effect is not good has been discontinued it. May wish to contact Jiangyin Snow Leopard on the company. Tong Yu, general manager.
- Q:Liuzhou daily chemical production staff. Tell me who helped me? Many thanks! Template, thanks
- I am a mature man, but my looks were young, burly, giving a feeling of big brother to do a different self-introduction, we must master the following three points: 1. Detailed understanding of the classification of self-introduction in terms of self-introduction According to the introduction of different people can be divided into active self-introduction and passive type of self-introduction two types I recommend you a model it! Humor self-transmission Yu Rui my home in XX County XX Township, I was a cry girl
- Q:Why our country on the daily chemicals must be implemented two sets of industry certification
- Because the chemicals are used for different purposes, there are different effects.
- Q:Fine chemical production is Gansha?
- It is generally believed that fine chemicals refer to chemicals that are specific, produced in smaller batches, usually by trade name or grade, that is, specialty chemicals. Its use is not large, but there are special purposes. Production of fine chemicals industry is fine chemical industry, referred to as fine chemicals. (Including paints and inks) and pigments, reagents and high purity materials, information chemicals (including photographic materials, magnetic materials, etc.), food and Feed additives, adhesives, catalysts and various additives, chemicals, daily chemicals, functional polymer materials and other 11 categories are fine chemicals, in the catalyst and various additives are divided into catalysts, dyeing auxiliaries , Plastic auxiliaries, rubber auxiliaries, water treatment agents, oil spinning oils, organic extractants, macromolecular polymer additives, surfactants, leather chemicals, pesticides
LAB, professional manufacturer of chemical products.
Main products scope includes: twelve alkyl ether sodium sulfate, AES, SLES, K12, acid and other non-ionic surfactants, foaming agents, amphoteric surfactants, cationic surfactants active agents and cosmetic esters.
We could produce the products according to Standard or the requirements of the clients, and provide a good service during the cooperation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||North America; outh America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range