Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate (SLES or AES):
Product Short Name: SLES/ AES
HS No.: 34021100
EINECS No.: 221-416-0
Characteristics of Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate (SLES or AES):
Excellent decontamination, emulsification, dispersion, wetting, solubilizing performance and foaming property.
Good solvency, thickening effect, wide compatibility, anti-hard water and high biodegradable ability.
Low irritation to skin and eyes.
Specification of Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate (SLES or AES)
Appearance , 25°C
White to yellowish paste
Active matter, %
Sodium sulfate, %
1,4-Dioxane, PPM ,
Color, Hazen (5%Am.aq.sol)
pH value (25°C, 1% Am.aq.sol)
Application of Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate (SLES or AES):
Widely used in liquid detergent such as dishwashing detergent, shampoo, bubble bath liquid, hand washing etc.
In washing powder and detergent for heavy dirty, using it to partially replace LABSA, phosphate (STPP) can be saved or reduced, and general dosage of active matter is reduced.
In textile, printing and dyeing industry, petroleum and leather industry, it can be used as lubricant, dyeing agent, cleanser, foaming agent and degreasing agent.
Packing of Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate (SLES or AES):
Storage: Stored in cool , ventilated and dry place, kept away from sunshine and rain.
- Q:What is nitric acid in daily chemicals and how to make nitric acid?
- With the soluble nitrate solid and concentrated sulfuric acid mixed with micro-heat, the use of volatile nitric acid can be obtained, such as H2SO4 + NaNO3 == NaHSO4 + HNO3
- Q:What is the common characteristic of chemicals?
- the production process is complex, equipment investment, large demand for funds.
- Q:Is it a light industry or a chemical industry?
- Light industry mainly refers to the industrial sector that produces consumption data. Such as: food, textile, leather, paper, daily chemical, cultural and educational arts and sporting goods industry.
- Q:From the use of daily chemicals to prevent indoor air pollution in two ways to develop
- Q:The harm to the human body caused by chemicals
- Indoor chemicals harmful to the human body in addition to the outdoor air pollutants can be air flow into the room outside the various building decoration materials, kitchen cooking, cosmetics, household chemicals and chemicals, copiers, printers, radioactive contaminants, Air fresheners, pesticides, smoking, food additives, pesticides and fertilizers used in rural areas are important indoor chemical pollutants. It has been identified from the indoor air more than 300 kinds of volatile
- Q:Our life is inseparable from the daily chemicals, how to choose it? How to choose cosmetics?
- This looks very difficult, the company to use it? Or your own to complete it, so that when the report only content, do not understand the small problems come to ask you, I teach chemistry, understand a little, for example, toilet cleaning (ingredients are hydrochloric acid) and 84 disinfectant Ingredients of sodium hypochlorite) can not be used together, otherwise there will be chlorine poisoning!
- Q:Introduction of daily chemicals
- This book is a booklet of Fine Chemicals Raw Materials and Intermediates, which focuses on raw materials and intermediates for daily chemicals. The book is divided into four parts, including soap, synthetic detergent, cosmetics and oral hygiene products. This book in addition to the basic physical and chemical properties, product specifications (standards), system law, use and other aspects of a detailed introduction, but also introduced a large number of recipes for the reader reference.
- Q:What is the difference between cosmetic and cosmetic?
- Daily chemicals include chemicals, including shampoo shower gel, skin care conditioner, detergent, soap soap, and even toothpaste ...
- Q:Where does the chemicals of the daily necessities come from?
- Large chemical production Yeah, all have production
- Q:What does it mean?
- check their own is not more simple?
BestChem, a well-known enterprise specializes in the production of surface active agent. Our products include Sulfonate (LAS), polyoxyethylene fatty alcohol ether sulfates (AES), α-olefin sulfonate (AOS) and Twelve alkyl fatty alcohol sodium sulfate etc.
Our company takes "quality first, credit superiority, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range