Product Details Of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid - LABSA :
HS Code: 3402900001
CAS number: 27176-87-0
EINECS number: 248-289-4
Molecular formula: C18H30OS
Melting point: 10℃
Boiling point: 315℃
Specifications of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid:
LABSA,Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulfonic Acid CAS: 27176-87
It is a kind of weak organic acid and easy to dissolve in water .
Test Items Specifications
Appearance(25) Brown sticky liquid
Active Matter(%) ≥96
Free oil(%) ≤2.0
Color(5% Am.aq.sol.) Klett ≤50
Product usage of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid(LABSA):
Linear Alkylbenzene Sulphonic Acid can be neutralized with caustic soda (NaOH) to form sodium alkylbenzene sulphonate-an extensively applied anionic surfactant.
LABSA is not inflammable substance and can dissolve in water, but not in organic solvent.
LABSA is quite absorbent and its biodegradability is above 90%.
Linear Alkylbenzene Sulphonic Acid is extensively applied anionic surfactant. It is raw material for detergent industry characterized by detergency, foam, moisture, and emulsion anddispersing.
Package of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid(LABSA):
- Q:What are the raw materials commonly used in daily chemicals?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the commonly used substrates in the cultivation of flowers? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Shabu is not conducive to water-retaining fertilizer, peat soil is one of the most well-known and widely used medium of horticultural culture medium.
- Q:Daily use of chemicals misunderstanding, at least three cases
- Underwear less wash with detergent.
- Q:From the use of daily chemicals to prevent indoor air pollution in two ways to develop
- Q:The harm to the human body caused by chemicals
- Indoor chemicals harmful to the human body in addition to the outdoor air pollutants can be air flow into the room outside the various building decoration materials, kitchen cooking, cosmetics, household chemicals and chemicals, copiers, printers, radioactive contaminants, Air fresheners, pesticides, smoking, food additives, pesticides and fertilizers used in rural areas are important indoor chemical pollutants. It has been identified from the indoor air more than 300 kinds of volatile
- Q:Does Unilever and Procter & Gamble have monopolized China's daily chemicals market?
- Basically, there are some small businesses. I would like to ask, monopoly does not break the law? This year, the market is not fierce, the price soared, much faster than wages.
- Q:Why the waste of daily chemicals and their containers can not be recovered
- May be left with chemical reagents, many are highly toxic or harmful substances, so can not be recycled, to special treatment, harmless.
- Q:What is the industry
- Daily chemicals. Similar to cosmetics, detergent, detergent, degreasing agent and so on.
- Q:Daily Chemical Science and Daily Chemical Industry Which is good
- In front of science, followed by engineering, if the future have deep thinking, the front of the better; if it is work, then the technical aspects of the back, will be better.
- Q:Runfeng Daily Chemicals Co., Ltd. What is the company
- The company has nearly 10 years of experience in cosmetics business, Acting more than well-known brands. Is a private boss to open the company. Pay special attention to labor contracts and social security issues.
- Q:What is the important role of surfactants in household chemicals
- You go to see Encyclopedia it, basically good. Still quite comprehensive.
Surface, is a China petrochemical group assets management co., LTD and the British virgin islands intellectual treasure investment co., LTD. to a joint venture of sino-foreign joint venture. On April 8, 2002 formally established, completed trial production in July 2003, the joint venture company is the China petrochemical group company joint venture with Taiwan's petrochemical industry and a big project, with a registered capital of 19.47 million dollars (161.1554 million yuan), by the China petrochemical group assets management co., LTD and the British virgin islands treasure investment co., LTD. Invested 50% respectively. Main production equipment: 72000 tons/year alkyl benzene unit; The main products are: linear alkyl benzene, alkyl benzene sulfonic acid. By-products are: heavy alkyl benzene, tar, light oil. production device part is the introduction of foreign advanced technology and key equipment, production process using advanced DCS distributed control system in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||30.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
5.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range