Product Details Of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid 96% - LABSA :
Widely used as the raw material to produce kinds of detergent, emulsion such as laundry powder, dish wash cleaner in daily chemical industrial.
Widely applied in hair shampoo, bath shampoo, dish detergents and complex soap, wetting and clearer in textile industry.
Specification of LABSA:
linear alkyl benzene sulphonic acid/LABSA
Brown, Viscous Liquid with a Penetrating Odour
220kg plast drum 17.6MT/20'FCL
within 10 working days
Application of LABSA:
1)in hair shampoo, bath shampoo, dish detergents and complex soap, laundry powder, dishware cleaner in daily chemical industrial
2)it is also used in wetting and clearer , dyeing assistant in textile industry
3)degrease agent in electroplate and leather manufacture
4)de-inking agent in paper making.
Package Of LABSA :
Packed in plastic drums netted 210 kgs,16.8 MT / 20'FCL or as per clients' requests
- Q:Daily use of chemicals misunderstanding, at least three cases
- Underwear less wash with detergent.
- Q:Do you have a plastic bucket or a daily use?
- It is best not to, in this regard you can go to the COS + H website consultation, that is, the ancient international production safety and occupational health Expo website, the exhibition is probably open in September, this is the international very professional on the safety of production Of the show, the landlord do not miss oh
- Q:Food Flavor Can Feed Feed Additive Invoice Daily Chemicals Invoice Spice Invoice Some?
- Chemical and chemical biology some, under the open side
- Q:What are the chemicals like oil?
- How much it does, what butane pentane
- Q:Where does the chemicals of the daily necessities come from?
- Large chemical production Yeah, all have production
- Q:Who can provide detailed information about the chemical
- Indoor chemical contamination In addition to outdoor air pollutants can be air flow into the room outside the various building decoration materials, kitchen cooking, cosmetics, household chemicals and chemicals, copiers, radioactive contaminants are important indoor chemistry Pollutants have been identified from the indoor air more than 300 kinds of volatile chemical substances.Medical research shows that the pollution can cause respiratory, cardiovascular disease and cancer and other diseases caused by the indoor environment of chemical pollutants can be divided into: Hg, halogen and other elements.
- Q:Chemical contamination
- Do not know what chemicals you are, the current classification see IBC rules 2004 amendments: Chapter XVII of the provisions
- Q:Do you have a microblogging team?
- Suitable for all, do not hurt people, do not hurt themselves, no risk, easy to reach the cause, can exchange
- Q:Why our country on the daily chemicals must be implemented two sets of industry certification
- Because the chemicals are used for different purposes, there are different effects.
- Q:Why the waste of daily chemicals and their containers can not be recovered
- May be left with chemical reagents, many are highly toxic or harmful substances, so can not be recycled, to special treatment, harmless.
Surface, is a China petrochemical group assets management co., LTD and the British virgin islands intellectual treasure investment co., LTD. to a joint venture of sino-foreign joint venture. On April 8, 2002 formally established, completed trial production in July 2003, the joint venture company is the China petrochemical group company joint venture with Taiwan's petrochemical industry and a big project, with a registered capital of 19.47 million dollars (161.1554 million yuan), by the China petrochemical group assets management co., LTD and the British virgin islands treasure investment co., LTD. Invested 50% respectively. Main production equipment: 72000 tons/year alkyl benzene unit; The main products are: linear alkyl benzene, alkyl benzene sulfonic acid. By-products are: heavy alkyl benzene, tar, light oil. production device part is the introduction of foreign advanced technology and key equipment, production process using advanced DCS distributed control system in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||30.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
5.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range