Product name: Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid - LABSA 90%
CAS number: 27176-87-0
EINECS number: 248-289-4
Molecular formula: C18H30OS
Melting point: 10℃
Boiling point: 315℃
Specifications of LABSA:
COLOUR AND LUSTE (Klett)
Average Molecular Weight
Product usage of LABSA:
Linear Alkylbenzene Sulphonic Acid can be neutralized with caustic soda (NaOH)
to form sodium alkylbenzene sulphonate-an extensively applied anionic surfactant.
LABSA is not inflammable substance and can dissolve in water, but not in organic solvent.
LABSA is quite absorbent and its biodegradability is above 90%.
Linear Alkylbenzene Sulphonic Acid is extensively applied anionic surfactant. It is raw material for detergent industry characterized by detergency, foam, moisture, and emulsion anddispersing.
- Q:The application of tea polyphenols in daily chemicals
- Application of tea polyphenols in daily chemicals
- Q:How should penalize dangerous chemicals?
- Production, operation, the use of dangerous chemicals prohibited by the State, or the production of rodenticides with highly toxic chemicals and other chemical products and daily chemicals that may enter the daily life of the people.
- Q:Introduction of daily chemicals
- This book is a booklet of Fine Chemicals Raw Materials and Intermediates, which focuses on raw materials and intermediates for daily chemicals. The book is divided into four parts, including soap, synthetic detergent, cosmetics and oral hygiene products. This book in addition to the basic physical and chemical properties, product specifications (standards), system law, use and other aspects of a detailed introduction, but also introduced a large number of recipes for the reader reference.
- Q:What is the daily chemical process?
- This is a craft
- Q:Liuzhou daily chemical production staff. Tell me who helped me? Many thanks! Template, thanks
- I am a mature man, but my looks were young, burly, giving a feeling of big brother to do a different self-introduction, we must master the following three points: 1. Detailed understanding of the classification of self-introduction in terms of self-introduction According to the introduction of different people can be divided into active self-introduction and passive type of self-introduction two types I recommend you a model it! Humor self-transmission Yu Rui my home in XX County XX Township, I was a cry girl
- Q:What are the acts of hazardous chemicals?
- Operating dangerous chemicals prohibited by the State and rodenticides produced by highly toxic chemicals and other chemical products and daily chemicals that may enter the daily life of the people;
- Q:What is the use of chemical industry, what is the use?
- It is difficult to say that there is a lot of small workshops in the paint, ink and printing and dyeing are the same, fragrance and fragrance with the paper is not well understood. Fine chemicals , The technical requirements are higher, or have a certain market.
- Q:Does Unilever and Procter & Gamble have monopolized China's daily chemicals market?
- Basically, there are some small businesses. I would like to ask, monopoly does not break the law? This year, the market is not fierce, the price soared, much faster than wages.
- Q:What are the main chemical products?
- 14. Adhesive Polyvinyl Acetate Adhesive to Adhesive Adhesive Acrylate Adhesive Polyester Adhesive Melamine Adhesive Rubber Adhesive Inorganic Adhesive Hot Melt Other Adhesive 15. Rubber Products Tire Tire Tire Tire Tire Tire Tire Tire Tire Tire Tire Tire System Rubber Tape Rubber Type belt Rubber belt Velcro rubber belt Rubber hose Recycled rubber oil Recycled glue Oil Recycled rubber Other Recycled rubber Rubber guide duct Rubber sizing Latex products Glue products O-shaped rubber seals Seals Special rubber products Other rubber products 16. Catalysts and Chemical additives Catalysts Dyeing auxiliaries Plastic auxiliaries Rubber auxiliaries Water treatment agents Synthetic fibers Extruded oils Organic extracts High polymer polymers Additives Surfactants Leather additives Pesticides Emulsifiers Drilling chemicals Construction and building materials Chemical additives Chemical additives Carbon black Adsorbents Smelting auxiliaries Chemical industries Chemicals for the electronics industry
- Q:Daily chemical processing plant protection distance
- The plant should be safe with the surrounding buildings more than 40 meters away
Surface, is a China petrochemical group assets management co., LTD and the British virgin islands intellectual treasure investment co., LTD. to a joint venture of sino-foreign joint venture. On April 8, 2002 formally established, completed trial production in July 2003, the joint venture company is the China petrochemical group company joint venture with Taiwan's petrochemical industry and a big project, with a registered capital of 19.47 million dollars (161.1554 million yuan), by the China petrochemical group assets management co., LTD and the British virgin islands treasure investment co., LTD. Invested 50% respectively. Main production equipment: 72000 tons/year alkyl benzene unit; The main products are: linear alkyl benzene, alkyl benzene sulfonic acid. By-products are: heavy alkyl benzene, tar, light oil. production device part is the introduction of foreign advanced technology and key equipment, production process using advanced DCS distributed control system in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||30.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
5.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range