SLES 70% for Detergent,Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate
CAS No.: 68585-34-2
Composition: sodium lauryl ether sulfate
Synonyms: Sodium Laureth Sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium fatty alcohol ether sulfate, sodium dodecyl ether sulfate, sodium laurel ether sulphate, lauri eter sulfato de sodio, sodium alcohol ethoxylate sulfate
2.Quality Control Date:
Method / Remarks
Active Matter %
Unsulphated matter(ref. 100% active matter)
Sodium Sulphate(ref. 100% active matter)
pH-value(1% SLES solution)
7.0 ~ 9.0
Color (5% Am) Klett
3.Properties & Use
outstanding detergency and cleansing quality
As liquid diswashing
good foam characteristics
as basic surfactant for cosmetic cleasing preparations such as shampoos, shower gels and foam baths
- Q:What is the daily chemical product?
- Disinfection supplies are household chemicals.
- Q:What are the characteristics of daily chemical production?
- Various household chemicals are widely used in the family. Pesticides, disinfectants, detergents, dry cleaners, they are useful, but also exudes toxic gases. Very high toxicity of aniline for the production of household chemicals, coatings, insecticides, fungicides. Widely used as solvent, fire extinguishing agent, dry cleaning agent CCl4, used as a degreasing agent CH3CCl3, used as refrigerant, blowing agent CHF2Cl is the main source of chlorine pollution.
- Q:From the use of daily chemicals to prevent indoor air pollution in two ways to develop
- Q:Common daily chemicals used in the essence
- Fragrance Fragrance Fragrance Fragrance Essential Oil Fragrance Chicken Fragrance
- Q:I would like to ask, where there are early OKorder daily chemical four plants out of the Peony brand talcum powder to sell?
- One will be hot one hot one
- Q:How to manage the chemicals around you?
- General chemicals should tell the child of the harm of this medicine, eliminate curiosity, dangerous items in the child can not see the place.
- Q:What is fine chemicals, and the types and classification of fine chemicals
- (Including paints and inks); 4. Pigments; 5. Reagents and high-purity substances; 6. Information chemicals (including photographic materials, magnetic materials, etc. can accept electromagnetic waves of chemicals ); 7. Food and feed additives; 8. Adhesives; 9. Catalysts and various additives; 10. (Chemical system production) Chemicals (APIs) and daily chemicals; 11. High polymer (Including functional films, polarizing materials, etc.).
- Q:Belong to daily chemical dangerous goods which
- Daily use is generally a very dangerous material.
- Q:What are the main chemical products?
- Chemical products are divided into the following categories: 1. Chemical mine sulfur mine phosphate mine potassium ore other chemical ore 2. inorganic chemical raw materials acid base inorganic salts other metal salts oxide monomer industry industrial gases other inorganic chemical raw materials 3. Organic Chemical raw materials Basic organic chemical raw materials General organic raw materials Organic intermediates 4. Chemical fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Fertilizers Herbicides Plant growth regulators Rodenticides Mixed dosage forms Biological pesticides 6. Polymeric polymers Synthetic resins and plastics Synthetic rubber Synthetic fibers Single (poly) Other polymer materials Plastic products 7. Coatings and inorganic pigments Special printing inks Other coatings Inorganic pigments
- Q:What are the daily chemicals?
- Soap, shampoo, cleanser, cleanser, toilet water, hand cream, hand sanitizer, big treasure, washing powder, lipstick and so on.
BestChem, a well-known enterprise specializes in the production of surface active agent. Our products include Sulfonate (LAS), polyoxyethylene fatty alcohol ether sulfates (AES), α-olefin sulfonate (AOS) and Twelve alkyl fatty alcohol sodium sulfate etc.
Our company takes "quality first, credit superiority, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range