Product information of Sodium Lauryl Ether Suflate 70% (SLES) :
Product name: Sodium Laureth Sulfate
Synonym: Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, SLES, Sodium Alcohol Ether Sulfate, AES
CAS No.: 68585-34-2 / 9004-82-4
Product Specification of Sodium Laureth Sulfate:
Active matter, %
Transparent or White sticky Paste
Colorless to yellowish transparent liquid
Unsulphated matter, %
Sodium Sulphate, %
PH Value, 25°C, 1% sol
Color, Klett, 5% Aq. sol
Application of Sodium Laureth Sulfate:
K12 (30%) is white or light yellow liquid,soluble in water.Excellent decontamination, emulsifying and foaming capacity.Rich bubble,stable and lasting,non-toxic,good biodegradable,
Using the foaming,by adding other additives to improve their level of stimulation,so that degreasing powers is reduced and feel good while washing.Widely used in shampoo,bubble bath agent,wash hands etc. Also can be used as toothpaste and paste,washing powder foam made products.
It also can be used as emulsifier,foam fire extinguishing agent,textile auxiliaries and electroplating additives etc.
Addition Information of Sodium Laureth Sulfate:
EXP: one year
Packing: 110kg,160kg,220kg for one plastic drum.
- Q:How is the daily chemical company registered?
- Two or more funded the minimum registered capital of 30,000 yuan. One person funded the minimum registered capital of 100,000 yuan.
- Q:Common daily chemicals used in the essence
- Epson Flavor Fragrance Mans Fragrance Fragrance Fragrance
- Q:What are the raw materials commonly used in daily chemicals?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the commonly used substrates in the cultivation of flowers? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Shabu is not conducive to water-retaining fertilizer, peat soil is one of the most well-known and widely used medium of horticultural culture medium.
- Q:Belong to daily chemical dangerous goods which
- Daily use is generally a very dangerous material.
- Q:What is the use of chemical industry, what is the use?
- Chemical industry is engaged in the chemical industry production and development of enterprises and units in general. Chemical industry, including chemical, oil refining, metallurgy, energy, light industry, petrochemical, environmental, pharmaceutical, environmental protection and military departments engaged in engineering design, fine and daily chemical , Energy and power, technology development, production technology management and scientific research and other industries.
- Q:What is the daily chemical process?
- Ha ha! Search includes mixed scatter and so on
- Q:What are the trends in daily chemicals?
- Popular, non-toxic, convenient and practical.
- Q:The harm to the human body caused by chemicals
- Indoor chemicals harmful to the human body in addition to the outdoor air pollutants can be air flow into the room outside the various building decoration materials, kitchen cooking, cosmetics, household chemicals and chemicals, copiers, printers, radioactive contaminants, Air fresheners, pesticides, smoking, food additives, pesticides and fertilizers used in rural areas are important indoor chemical pollutants. It has been identified from the indoor air more than 300 kinds of volatile
- Q:Precautions for use of chemicals
- The use of dangerous chemicals engaged in the production of units, the production conditions must comply with national standards and relevant state regulations, and in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations to obtain the appropriate permission, we must establish and improve the use of hazardous chemicals safety management rules and regulations, Safe use and management of hazardous chemicals.
- Q:What is the daily chemical product?
- Daily chemicals are soap, laundry liquid, shampoo, cleanser, deterg
ChemDaily, a well-known enterprise specializes in the production of petrochemical products. Our business scope mainly includes: linear alkyl benzene, alkyl benzene sulphonic acid.
Our company takes "quality first, credit supreme, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range