cross link compound:
(1) competitive price
(2) 30 years of experience
(3) stable quality
(4) customized product
Cross Link Compound:
1. Applications and cable specifications:
Used for 125°C less than 3KV locomotive cable, meeting GB/T 12528-2008. Suitable for environment with pollution of mineral oil and fuel oil.
Irradiation low smoke halogen free flame retardant POE compound for locomotive cable, based on special high oil resistant POE resin, is produced and pelletized by special technology, adding special modifier, halogen-free flame retardant, anti-oxidant, assistant crosslinker and other special additives.
The compound can be processed with conventional extruders, and the normal PVC screw with a minimum 20:1 L/D. It is better if use low compression ratio screw.
The following temperature(°C) profile of extruder is recommended:
|Zone||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Head||Die|
4. Storage and transport:
Packing: 25kg/bag, PE membrane inside bag and craft outside bag.
Avoiding in direct sunlight and weathering.
Storage place should be clean, cool, dry and ventilated.
5. Irradiated dosage:
The normal irradiated dosage(recommended) of irradiation cross-linkable low smoke halogen free flame retardant POE compound is 13 megarad.
|Elongation at Break||≥%||125||191||125||273||100||230||170|
|Thermal Aging||Condition °C×h||158×168||158×168||178×168||158×168|
|Variation on tensile strength||≤ %||-25||-6||-25||-12||Not break||Not break||-25||-8|
|Elongation at Break||≥%||100||174||100||231||100||162|
|Variation on Elongation||≤ %||-40||-9||-40||-15||-40||-5|
|Thermal Prolongation: 20N/cm2||°C×min||200×15||200×15||200×15|
|Elongation Under Load||≤ %||100||20||100||75||100||15|
|Permanent Deformation||≤ %||25||0||25||0||25||0|
|Ozone density and time, Method A||ppm×h||250-300×24×25||250-300×24×25||250-300×3||250-300×24×25|
|Ozone density and time, Method B||ppnm×h||200±50×72×40||200±50×72×40||200±50×72×40|
|Surface after test||Non cracking||pass||Non cracking||pass||No fissure and not break||Non cracking||pass|
|Oil resistance||Oil||20# machine oil||20# machine oil||902# machine oil|
|Variation on Tensile Strength||≤ %||-50||-22||Variation of outer diameter ≤ ±5||±30||-16|
|Variation on Elongation||≤ %||-50||-35||Not break||±40||-11|
|Oil resistance||Oil||0# diesel||0# diesel||903# diesel|
|Variation on Tensile Strength||≤ %||-55||-38||Variation of outer diameter ≤ ±5||±30||-18|
|Variation on Elongation||≤ %||-55||-47||Not break||±40||-26|
|Impact Brittleness Temperature||≤°C||-40||pass||-40||pass||-60 winding||pass||-40||pass|
|Volume Resistivity at 20 °C||≥Ω.m||1.0×1012||4.8×1012||1.0×1012||2.0×1013||1.0×1012||2.0×1013|
|150°C high temperature stress||≤ %||50||13|
|friction resistance (round trip)||≥ times||1000||pass|
|Smoke density Flaming||≤||100||67||100||83||100||67||100||65|
|Acidity of gases evolved (PH value)||≥||4.3||5.1||4.3||5.0||4.3||5.1||4.3||5.0|
|Conductivity of gases evolved||≤μs/mm||10||2.0||10||2||10||2||10||2|
- Q:Is plastic bucket and plastic bottle the same raw material?
- When the number of the triangle in the bottom of the plastic bucket is 2, the main component of this kind of plastic barrel is high-density polyethylene, or HDPE. This kind of plastic barrel has a higher melting point than PET plastic barrel, but the heat resistance can not reach 100 centigrade. HDPE itself is non-toxic. But this kind of plastic barrels in the production process used in some processed or modified additives, such as fillers, stable additives or pigments, these materials contain harmful substances, so this kind of plastic barrels after use not when the containers or other articles.
- Q:What are the materials for making plastic basins? Are they raw materials?
- PP material ah! Usually with raw materials, slightly more mouth material!
- Q:What are the common raw materials used in plastic bottles? What are the main features?
- PE bottles and PP bottles are similar, toughness is better than PP, but rigidity and heat resistance are poor, solvent resistance is good, plastic soy sauce bottles seem to be PE, temporary loading a small amount of wine, kerosene will do.
- Q:Plastic raw materials are granular, why not powder?
- Like PP and PVC, they all have powder. Only powdery materials are liable to cause dust poisoning. In fact, the powder material in the performance of granular to better, but in the processing of molding difficult.
- Q:Application of CPE in plastics industry
- Chlorinated polyethylene is a kind of macromolecule material prepared by substitution reaction of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) by chlorination. According to the structure and the use of different, chlorinated polyethylene can be divided into resin type chlorinated polyethylene (CPE) and elastic type chlorinated polyethylene (CM) two broad categories.
- Q:What is the difference between ABS plastic raw materials and recycled materials? Or how to distinguish between raw materials and recycled materials?
- Raw material is crude oil refining, renewable materials are garbage recycling, and some will have additives in the regeneration. If it is not cleaned, there may be impurities.
- Q:Can PE material be used as food grade plastic?
- Plastic film PE the main consumption areas, because of its more and more used in consumption and transportation, the development of the relationship between demand and the overall economic situation is bigger, basically maintain a slightly higher than the national GDP growth, the growth momentum of stable existence of rigid demand. From the flexible packaging film production statistics, since 2006, the average increase rate of 13%, but also confirms the steady growth of plastic film. Another important consumption area of polyethylene is plastic pipe, and its output increases with the pace of urbanization in China, and the increase of municipal pipeline construction projects is increasing. In the next few years, the municipal water supply and drainage, gas pipelines, and urban underground power, communication, sheathing and pipelines will continue to be the focus of development in recent years.
- Q:What is the essential difference between plastic raw materials and engineering plastics?
- Engineering plastics generally have many properties that are not common in plastics. They are often used in construction machinery to replace certain metals.Plastic is resin and filler, so it is usually granular. Raw materials too. Only a few powdery.
- Q:That kind of plastic bottle blows well
- PVCSoft, tough, good plasticity, can be made into transparent and various colors, commonly used transparent PVC packaging cosmetics categories of plastic bottles.
- Q:What are the raw materials for producing plastic vest bags?
- PE PVC's all right, depending on your product.Plastic vest bags are common in supermarkets and shopping malls, and they are also indispensable necessities in people's daily life. Usually, like supermarkets, custom made vest bags are tens of thousands, because of the special nature of plastic film, is the need for mass production. So, what exactly is this plastic bag and waistcoat bag made of? Today, Qing Xiang plastic industry for everyone to explain.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range