Product Overview of Iron Oxide Green :
Green is the iron oxide yellow iron oxide and organic pigments made by coupling a variety of additives composite pigments. Has a bright color, strong coloring and other features.
Usage of Iron Oxide Green :
widely used in colored cement brick, paint, building materials, rubber, plastics, paper and other fields.
Storage of Iron Oxide Green Powdeer :
Store in a dry place, without rendering damp, avoid high temperature and acid-base materials with isolation. According to the above storage conditions, not opened packaging products effective storage period of three years.
Packing details of Iron Oxide :
25 kg / bag, woven plastic or brown paper bags inside. 22Mt / 20 FCL with pallet .
Dosage of Iron Oxide Green :
1 to 2 kg green iron, cement, 50 kg, the amount of water. (For Gaza sub-100 kg.)
- Q:What is the difference between water-based paint and polyester paint in paint?
- Polyester paint is also called unsaturated polyester paint, it is a multi-component paint, polyester resin is the main film made of a thick paint. Polyester paint film fullness, thick layer of hard surface. Polyester paint also has a varnish variety, called polyester varnish. Polyester paint in the construction process need to be cured, the weight of these curing agent accounted for one-third of the total weight of paint. These curing agents are also known as hardeners, the main component of which is TDI (toluene diisocyanate / toluenediisocyanate). These in the free state of the TDI will turn yellow, not only make the furniture paint yellow, also will make the adjacent wall yellow, which is a major drawback of polyester paint.
- Q:Printer pigment ink experience
- In other words, the first solid pigment grinding into very small particles, dissolved in a special water solvent. And dye ink into the media to form the principle of color exactly the opposite, it is attached to the media through the color of the surface to the hair color.
- Q:What is the difference between leather dyes and ordinary paint?
- There are many kinds of paint pigments, including oil paints, Chinese painting pigments, watercolor paint, gouache pigments, acrylic pigments, resin pigments, etc., including a variety of agents, linseed oil, peach gum, propylene emulsion, alkyd emulsion. And the chemical properties of leather dyes and uses are completely different.
- Q:how much is a paint job for a 1994 crown victoria?
- for a good paint job these days starting price is around 1200 bucks, and for a car that size it would probably run around 12-1500 bucks to get it done right,if you want one on it that would last,you can get some cheap fly by night paint job on it that would last for about a year for about 6-800 bucks but the,ll use cheap paint on it and in about a year it will turn dull looking because of the cheap paint they used on it,i know i paint once in a while and i got one to do now its a 68 mustang,and supplies alone are costing me more than 600 bucks to paint this car with,and that's using ppg paint on it,its about the best on the market right now,good luck.
- Q:Apple 5s cell phone battery is lithium battery or lithium polymer battery?
- Lithium battery is characterized by memory charging
- Q:how do you fix latex paint over oil base?
- Latex paint wont 'stick' to an oil base, and it doesn't much matter whether you take the 'shine' off first. It's the old adage: Oil and Water don't mix! Sand the wood with medium sandpaper, and wipe dust off with slightly damp cloth. Use a good primer - you'll have to compare them at B&Q. I used Bulls Eye 1,2,3 when I lived in the UK, but it wasn't readily available. I had to get it by mail from a paint supplier in Middlesborough. It's expensive, but worth every penny. You can use 1,2,3 on metal, and paint it whatever you want, etc. etc.
- Q:milk paint????
- I don't know that it is more expensive, really. Most of them are powder that you mix with water and you use them very thin, it's kind of like painting with milk powder in water. It has no odor to speak of, because it's basically milk and mineral pigment. I wouldn't use it outdoors in a damp climate like where I live but it is great for furniture or interior walls. It sort of soaks into wood, and it definitely takes a second coat to get complete coverage but one coat will give that weathered antiquey look. It has no sheen whatsoever, and if you want a washable surface you pretty much have to varnish it after.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon ink and pigment ink?
- Carbon ink is carbon type, pigment ink is dye type. Carbon-type easy to plug pen, dye-type color is not carbon-type deep, but not plug pen. I suggest you use the boss brand ink or a little bit of the German ink Parker, Gabriel.
- Q:Latex paint wall and acrylic paint wall difference, seeking master Xiangjie!
- Acrylic paint is acrylic acid as a film-forming material, can be dispersed with water (water-based paint), can also be used solvent dispersion (oil paint). Most of the acrylic coatings on the market are water-based, but also oily acrylic.
- Q:How can I paint a house?
- Use a 'paint by numbers' method.
River, is a large-scale deep processing enterprise for nearly 30 years, with an annual processing production of more than 50,000 tons of various kinds of special titanium white powder, including various kinds of food additives titanium dioxide, a series of cosmetic titanium dioxide, chemical fiber titanium dioxide (solid and liquid) and chemical pure titanium dioxide and other products.
All these products are researched and developed by our company independently.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality